Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestion of new heroes

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    BS: fairy dragon blinks to the enemy midline and casts an aoe silence and damages in a small area.
    Have to blink back after casting skill... If not, he may become fried chicken... lol
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by XXXHALE View Post
    New Hero suggestion: Ameoba

I feel like there should be a great new hero released.. but by difficult means so that not EVERYONE can simply get him

I haven't thought of what his ultimate skills etc would be or anything but my main idea would be that...as you advance him from green - blue- purple - gold- red you can equip whatever armor you want to him as long as it is in that color scheme. Also, you could set his place in the lineup (front line, middle or back) as freely as you want to best suit your upbringing of Amoeba

For example:

I turn Amoeba purple and I want this hero to be ARMOR based for a front line tank..in purple I could equip him with 6 Dragon Armor items if I wish

I think this would add a cool element to the game because everyone would have a different make. Some would have all strength, some would be defense, some have all magic power, some have physical, HP gain, life steal, etc.

Please let me know your thoughts guys!
    I like the freedom behind this idea, but I fear it would just work out to be an OP hero. Perhaps only being able to choose one gear spot in each tier would be better, with a strict limit on gear level (p0 tier spot must not exceed level 62, for example). Being able to have 6 emerald rings at p0 would be ridiculous...

I feel like there should be a great new hero released.. but by difficult means so that not EVERYONE can simply get him
    Should be OK if UCool set it as GT hero.

I haven't thought of what his ultimate skills etc would be or anything but my main idea would be that...as you advance him from green - blue- purple - gold- red you can equip whatever armor you want to him as long as it is in that color scheme. Also, you could set his place in the lineup (front line, middle or back) as freely as you want to best suit your upbringing of Amoeba

For example:

I turn Amoeba purple and I want this hero to be ARMOR based for a front line tank..in purple I could equip him with 6 Dragon Armor items if I wish
    Should be mission impossible as all HC heroes' equipment has been locked...
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Normally I keep away from creation, though love these ideas I just don't if ideas of ours is taken seriously. Anyway I jotted down some hero ideas of my own, this hero is a lil OP but some of you may fall in love with her:

Hero Name: Anouke
    Hero Title: Night Priestess
    Frontline Mage who has great cc abilities and can reverse ultimates!!

Ultimate: Glyph of Regret
    Anouke summons a void of energy that sets above her enemies. The first enemy to cast an ultimate will reverse that ultimate back to them. This only applies to heroes with cc ult (DV, RF, Mani, VS) single target (IE, DL, Sniper, ES, QoC) and AoE (Griffen, DM, CA, IM) it can also work on TF. Glyph will not activate if enemy cast ult that can heal, protect, transform, summon, teleport or disable, if you need a list on who is immune to it let know.

Green skill: Glyph of Karma
    Anouke cast a Glyph in a small area and deals AoE, disables enemy from attacking

Blue Skill: Glyph of Life
    Anouke summons a servant to leech onto enemy with most HP doing dot, any HP absorbed will revert to weakest Ally restoring their HP

Purple Skill: Glyph of Hope
    Anouke attack has a chance to steal energy from random and revert it to random Ally

That's all I got for now

Quote Originally Posted by |AM| Carlson View Post
    Have to blink back after casting skill... If not, he may become fried chicken... lol
    The idea is he casts the orb, blinks on next attack, gets a dodge hopefully, then switches with orb back to original position.

The idea is he casts the orb, blinks on next attack, gets a dodge hopefully, then switches with orb back to original position.
    Oh OK, your idea sound cool, maybe can form a jumper team.
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

lol, just thought. An amoeba with 3 earth guardians, 4 queen dresses, and 17 destruction amulets.
    100% resistance to cc, 100% resistance to silence, +34 skill points to all skills. Lol

lol, just thought. An amoeba with 3 earth guardians, 4 queen dresses, and 17 destruction amulets.
    100% resistance to cc, 100% resistance to silence, +34 skill points to all skills. Lol
    @..@
    You are aiming uCool's CC team by creating a monster... lol
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    "Ive created a monster...cause nobody wants to see Marshall no more they Amoeba, i'm chopped liver..." hahahaha

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    hero name: Raogrimm
    hero title: shadow lord
    medal: sword user

midline agile hero who use his blade of shadow to create chaos and punish the enemies

-US: casting shadow - Raogrimm summon a black doppelganger of himself that run thorugh the enemies front and slash them (do little phys damage). Doppelganger stay beside on last hero doppelganger slashed and do normal attack until killed (doppelganger dont have defense&MR but have same other stat as Raogrimm)
    *If raogrimm cast ultimate again when doppelganger still alive, the current doppelganger will be replaced (can only have 1 doppelganger on arena)

-GS: Shadow curse - Raogrimm summon a shadow spirit that cast curse on small AOE (do DOT damage, 15 sec cooldwon, 5 sec duration)

-BS: Towering Darkness - Raogrimm summon a shadow shield at first of the battle, any enemy that tried to cross it will suffer damage and knockbacked. (7 sec duration, can only cast once at start of each battle)
    *knockback effect can be applied to immune unit (such as turtle rolling phase), but not received any damage

-PS: Succumb to darkness - (passive) Raogrimm and doppelganger attack have a chance to cause blind (2 sec duration, 20% chance at lvl 100)

-LS: Lord of Shadow - Raogrimm and doppelganger gain increase attack speed, damage, lifesteal, when doppelganger on arena

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Hero name: Valravn(female)

Hero Title: Raven Priestess

Backline Support Mage(int) who protects and heals her allays while disturbing her enemies at the same time.

-US: Cursed Scarecrow- Valravn summon a Scarecrow (Need X hits to remove like Phoenix Egg), each Ult cast destroys the old Scarecrow and summons a new one (like DiB Ult)
    For as long as it's on the field the Scarecrow removes (doesn't steal) energy over time and also deal damage over time.
    (levels increase Damage over time & Energy removal over time)

-GS: Ravens vengeance- Valravn summon a raven to protect an ally or herself (also works on Cursed Scarecrow), if the ally gets attacked/CC the raven will block the damage instance and dive back at the attacker stunning him (in other words work like RF rose guard but stun instead).
    (animation: small raven flies above ally, once activated dive at enemy)
    (levels increase will definitely stun heroes of same level mechanism )

-BS: Ravens condolence once the Ravens vengeance charge at the enemy it will drop right before his charge a feather of warmth and condolence on the ally he protects which then heals him for %X of the dmg source (on Cursed Scarecrow it will restore 1 hit).
    (animation: feather falls from the raven and lands on ally)
    (levels increase will definitely stun heroes of same level mechanism )

-PS: Some kind of stat buff(?)

-LS: Scarecrow Blessing- While the Cursed Scarecrow is on the field all allayed units receive %X less damage from all sources
    (doesn't effect the Cursed Scarecrow him self)