Thread: Suggestion of new heroes

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar

Suggestion of new heroes

Hero Name: Cadell

Hero Title: King Wizard
    INT hero
    Wizard medal

4 Hero Skills:
    US. Summon highest INT dead hero (own team or oppponent) from who die in same battle
    GS. Lower opponent's accuracy with magic dust
    BS. Lower opponent's moving speed with magic potion
    PS. Lower opponent's MR with Eclipse
    LS. Buff all wizard in team energy regen

Hero Background Lore:
    Father of Witch
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

Hero Name: Bruce

Hero Title: Kick Master
    AGI hero

4 Hero Skills:
    US. Jump to lowest HP hero and start kicking 10 times, continue to kick opponent nearby if the 1st opponent die, jump back to original position after finishing US, high physical dmg
    GS. Shout out loud and caused enemy in front of him being stunned
    BS. Jump up to air and kick enemy front line tank back to backline position, low physical dmg
    PS. Grab a nearby enemy and throw him/her to back, mid physical dmg

Hero Background Lore:
    Martial art of kicking
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Bruce sounds great! Although Cadell a bit weird, hmmm his ulti can summon the high int dead hero but that makes him ulti useless since I doubt he can stay in the battle for long and even he did ulti, it's prolly to late after a min of battle or so but so far I like the rest of his skills

Quote Originally Posted by Triple6s View Post
    Bruce sounds great! Although Cadell a bit weird, hmmm his ulti can summon the high int dead hero but that makes him ulti useless since I doubt he can stay in the battle for long and even he did ulti, it's prolly to late after a min of battle or so but so far I like the rest of his skills
    Yes, you are right... I think about this late situation too, but just haven't figure out how to adjust... The idea is for him to summon some hero die in same battle, just hopping to have some way to lift up mages usage in this game...
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by |AM| Carlson View Post
    Hero Name: Bruce

Hero Title: Kick Master
    AGI hero

4 Hero Skills:
    US. Jump to lowest HP hero and start kicking 10 times, continue to kick opponent nearby if the 1st opponent die, jump back to original position after finishing US, high physical dmg
    GS. Shout out loud and caused enemy in front of him being stunned
    BS. Jump up to air and kick enemy front line tank back to backline position, low physical dmg
    PS. Grab a nearby enemy and throw him/her to back, mid physical dmg

Hero Background Lore:
    Martial art of kicking
    medal for this one?
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    medal for this one?
    Martial art?
    Panda, CW, NS...
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Character is a cat named mojak that yields two pistols. He rides on the back of a unicorn named hero.
    Ultimate: bullets and rainbows: cat shoots 50 cal rounds at front line hero while unicorn farts a rainbow powered Ray of light doing massive damage to all enemies. (Mirror Griffins attack damage and ability but with a massive rainbow fart of light)
    2nd skill: love and war: cat gives a battle cry to all allies increasing their attack power.
    3rd skill: horny hero: unicorn shoots a bolt of lightning from horn damaging all enemies and creates a dazed affect. Guaranteed to hit enemies at xx level.
    4th skill: extreme awesomeness: passive skill. Due to the epic combination of Rambo cat and unicorn; Mojak gains haste affect after each successful ability Haste stacks with all haste buffs from other allies.
    Legendary skill: fury of fur: mojak and hero gain extra attack power. Gain xx attack damage per level.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    +1 I actually like the unicorn and cat rider idea. Mixed damage ulti could be cool.

Indeed.... Epic

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    By the way in case you guys don't like the cadell idea, whoever had that idea, that is essentially soul hunters legendary skill in dotarena. He periodically summons skeleton warriors(like the skeleton kngihts and archers and campaign) from his dead allies

Yea I'm hoping soul hunter gets it in this game too

Quote Originally Posted by baalercyti View Post
    By the way in case you guys don't like the cadell idea, whoever had that idea, that is essentially soul hunters legendary skill in dotarena. He periodically summons skeleton warriors(like the skeleton kngihts and archers and campaign) from his dead allies
    Not sure about dotarena version of SH.
    But Cadell US is not summons skeleton, it is summons hero who die in same battle, this maybe can turn the battle.
    This idea is from the SH lookalike creeps in campaign.
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

Keep posting character designs maybe a mod might actually log in and see something they like

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Fairy dragon.

Ultimate: aoe skill that stuns when cast with minor damage, deals DoT while active, and stuns once more with minor damage when the skill ends.

GS: 2-part skill. fairy dragon casts an orb that travels through the enemy line, damaging any enemy heroes it passes through, and returns to its original position (like commander's charge). Fairy dragon switches places with the orb when it returns to the original position. Silence/interrupt can cancel the 2nd part of this skill.

BS: fairy dragon blinks to the enemy midline and casts an aoe silence and damages in a small area.

PS: passive skill that sends fairy dragon to another dimension to avoid damage. Has cooldown (would be like a dodge chance on all damage).

Legendary: lowers the cooldown on its PS.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    New Hero suggestion: Ameoba

I feel like there should be a great new hero released.. but by difficult means so that not EVERYONE can simply get him

I haven't thought of what his ultimate skills etc would be or anything but my main idea would be that...as you advance him from green - blue- purple - gold- red you can equip whatever armor you want to him as long as it is in that color scheme. Also, you could set his place in the lineup (front line, middle or back) as freely as you want to best suit your upbringing of Amoeba

For example:

I turn Amoeba purple and I want this hero to be ARMOR based for a front line tank..in purple I could equip him with 6 Dragon Armor items if I wish

I think this would add a cool element to the game because everyone would have a different make. Some would have all strength, some would be defense, some have all magic power, some have physical, HP gain, life steal, etc.

Please let me know your thoughts guys!