Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for new server

New Comers

Join our guild

Guild ID is 110207180 so search for the guild and join the fight!

New Comers
    Sorry if I am hijacking but I can't create a new topic.

I'm on server 33 and looking for a new guild. Team level 98. I don't spend a lot of cash on the game, so I'm not a super-strong player but I'm active (800/800 AP daily, contribute to all raids daily and can be counted on to help out at AT), reliable, friendly and drama-free.

My main weakness and the reason I'm going to be booted from my current guild, is that my total heroes power and number of teams I can place in GT are too low. I am working on it and getting stronger every day, but grinding for resources takes time. I didn't make the best choices with my Heroes prior to GT and I'm fighting from behind to get where I need to be. I'm willing to put in the work and take direction if I can approach the game more effectively.

If there is a guild willing to take a chance on me, I promise to do my best to be the best asset I can. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 SilentHero's Avatar
    I am looking for new server after the GT, between s80-88, 800 stamina TL 100 800k+ THP.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Hi SilentHero I've sent you PM

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    guilda arckanjos id 50188

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Server 63 Top 3 Guild Legenden recruiting new active players.

Informations about the guild:

1. We have a group on LINE where we chat, discuss new formations for tournament, help in arenas and entertain ourselves by being friendly and funny!
    2. Constant quarter finals in guild tournament
    3. Guild Raid 16-19 open
    4. Our guild is international and include players from all over the world (Germany, France, Sweden, Russia, USA, Portugal, Palestine, Belgium, Vitname, Columbia, Austria, Estonia, Spain, and many many more

Languages spoken: english, german, portuguese, french, dutch, arabic, spanish and russian

Requirement for applicants:

1. Level 98 player with 700k+ total power that at least have 8 strong teams for tournament
    2. Respect every member in our family and play like a brother in our family where everyone helps if he can
    3. Daily full contribution 450
    4. Daily raids in all open chapters without missing any raid (full raids is a must)

We aim to get stronger and help others get stronger too!! We discuss all issues with the group...we stand together, we fight together and have fun as well.
    [D]Nazgul
    Team Level 105
    Guild: Darksiders
    Guild ID: 110220325
    Server 63 - Mayor Bar

arckanjos id 50188

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    BlueShadow guild. Server 25. 3days activity- around 80~85k, need some new active members. Level 99+, team power over 800k. Pm me for details
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

Melnibone Server 3 looking new players 800k+ AHP

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    20th server
    20th serv
    Русс-гилд ID #27999 lvl100+
    Русс-гилд2 ID #110202962 open for active players

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 SilentHero's Avatar
    found server.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Guild RUSSIA (from server 26 ID:34123) recruiting new members. We are the top International guild with the core formed of Russians from all over the world and our friends who are also spread widely and speak different languages. Common communication language is English but it doesn't prohibit you to speak on your mother language if you have met someone who speaks same language.
    We dominate on our server, controlling Arena and Grand Arena. So you will always get your top place and rewards just need to be on time for it.
    We have three WhatsApp groups:
    1. Chat where we can discuss whatever we want to.
    2. Arena where you can see your reward schedule and ask your mates to give you a lift on your way to the rewards.
    3. Tournament - where we discuss tactic and strategy and also help and answer questions about better teams formation.

We are 2 times winner of the tournament and many time finalists.

Our requirements are:

1. Level 102, overall power starting from 900k+,at least have 16 strong teams for tournament, activity in guild raids and also top over all activity 800 per/day.
    2. Respect every member in the guild if some argues have arisen you can ask officers to moderate them with all respect and fairness.

Officers and guild members are all very friendly and helpful to each other, so problems are not frequent.

How to find us.
    You can leave your request here or drop us a line on the following addresses:

http://vk.com/yashinakanester
    http://vk.com/klenya88

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Guild RUSSIA (from server 26 ID:34123) recruiting new members. We are the top International guild with the core formed of Russians from all over the world and our friends who are also spread widely and speak different languages. Common communication language is English but it doesn't prohibit you to speak on your mother language if you have met someone who speaks same language.
    We dominate on our server, controlling Arena and Grand Arena. So you will always get your top place and rewards just need to be on time for it.
    We have three WhatsApp groups:
    1. Chat where we can discuss whatever we want to.
    2. Arena where you can see your reward schedule and ask your mates to give you a lift on your way to the rewards.
    3. Tournament - where we discuss tactic and strategy and also help and answer questions about better teams formation.

We are 2 times winner of the tournament and many time finalists.

Our requirements are:

1. Level 102, overall power starting from 900k+,at least have 16 strong teams for tournament, activity in guild raids and also top over all activity 800 per/day.
    2. Respect every member in the guild if some argues have arisen you can ask officers to moderate them with all respect and fairness.

Officers and guild members are all very friendly and helpful to each other, so problems are not frequent.

How to find us.
    You can leave your request here or drop us a line on the following addresses:

http://vk.com/yashinakanester
    http://vk.com/klenya88