Thread: Auras still active when hero dies?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar

Auras still active when hero dies?

As the subject says, do aura skills (whether it be one of the four normal skills or legendary) work after the hero with said aura dies? I haven't done enough experimentation to figure it out yet.

I was wondering because I was looking at SO and his legendary. SO isn't very tank and if he was the main tank, he wouldn't last long - hence why I'm wondering if his Legendary aura for Naga would work after death. This can be extrapolated to any hero with an aura though.

Thanks in advance!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    As the subject says, do aura skills (whether it be one of the four normal skills or legendary) work after the hero with said aura dies? I haven't done enough experimentation to figure it out yet.

I was wondering because I was looking at SO and his legendary. SO isn't very tank and if he was the main tank, he wouldn't last long - hence why I'm wondering if his Legendary aura for Naga would work after death. This can be extrapolated to any hero with an aura though.

Thanks in advance!
    No, they don't. But some now activate on death - PS legendary. I think the active auras also stay on temporarily, like the one of QC. But in her case it may not really be an aura - more like a buff cast on all enemy heroes..

Passive auras disappear with the hero.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    No, they don't. But some now activate on death - PS legendary. I think the active auras also stay on temporarily, like the one of QC. But in her case it may not really be an aura - more like a buff cast on all enemy heroes..

Passive auras disappear with the hero.
    +1, can confirm, esiest to check on outland portal with some weaker commando
    server 51, lvl 100, Grand arena highest rank: 1, arena highest rank: 1
    Did i help you? hitting rep button takes 2.3 seconds
    Playing since: 25.12.2014