Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of April

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Giozilla's Avatar
    WARNING I'm a little salty because we just lost in the finals to the number 2 guild after we beat the 2 time champs.

Here we go again Uncool. I don't even use your money grubbing magic stone chests and even I feel bad for the people you're going to exploit. There is no way you can justify not developing a magic stone hero this month. Well besides TRYING TO FILL YOUR POCKETS WITH MORE MONEY THAT WILL NOT BE USED TO BETTER THIS GAME BUT TO EXPLOIT YOUR PLAYERBASE EVEN MORE!

A sign in hero to the tournament shop is horrible. Did you guys just read over all the complaints of Chemist being there and how long it will take to upgrade the heroes to 5 stars? What did you guys think, "Oh we increased the GT coins people can earn let's place even more heroes in there"!

I'd suggest Ucool just speak and release everything in their native language. I won't understand the choices they make either way.

I'm done.
    [4L] Shaxx @ Server 100. Team Level 105.

uCool developers are dumb or just plain greedy. Probably both.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I lost 200 gems at the game

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Its just pathetic.......WE WONT NEW HERO !!!!!! WE WANT NEWS FEATURES !!

And putting the big guy in tournament shop......its realy a joke ??

100K crusade points and guild points.....and you put nothing in this shop...

Its realy hard to have tournament points, i buy items, not heros in this shop

And all the others shop have crap items

Thx for more quest, more lvl, more portal, more raid.......and NO HEROES !

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    DDDDDD Dope King in GT Shop uCool you proved it again this game can get worse Thank You uCool

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 jlynch553's Avatar
    Another front liner strength hero where the fuck are the mages and why you spamming us with shit hero/heroes every month. Go back to your drawing board and start with existing heroes from scratch buffs and nerfs. Stupid ass uncool

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Stupid! Dope King even dont really strong than Chemist, so why even bother to get him 5 star. Fool and Fuck you Ucool.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Dope King in GT shop ? Lol
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Its kinda sad and dissapointing that last time a hero was added into Guild shop was in NOVEMBER...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha nice april fools joke.... Lazy scrubs

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Dieses Spiel kostet ganz schön Geld, mehr kostenlose Ausdauer würde helfen, auch mehr Gebrauchsgegenstände bei den Kampagnen, es kann doch nicht sein,dass ich 5•Ausdauer kaufen muss um 20 Teile zusammenbekomme. Geld verdienen gut aber die Gier ist ein Laster Viol4 78

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    I think the thread should be named "Hero of April", not "Heroes of April"
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    This thread is smelling April Joke !!!!! No new hero in magic stone (it's never happened before) . Put the most useless hero of all time in the most expensive shop... All is smelling April joke, and i hope it's one !!!!!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Increase the amount of f*cking coins we get from that f*cking tournament!!! It's impossible to buy items from there..............
    Don't be greedy bastards for a day, you get more than enough cash from VIP 1020020 guys, do something good for your players for once, instead of putting heroes in a shop
    from where we can't get them in a year......... I'm sure the next major update will be red+2, +3 and +4 and lvl 120. The same bullshit over and over again. This guild tournament is a nice feature but the rewards are CRAPPY as hell, how do you suggest we gear up 80+ heroes?!?!? ANSWER ALREADY EMBER, PLEASE! And when I say Ember, I don't mean some random forum troll who'll defend ucool even in this case.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Let's all hope this is an April joke and real thing is just arond the corner. Otherwise...Ucool stuff is a joke lol so my prediction - so you found a way to milk more money on 1 hero and counting on that now right? Since you earned so little on shitty hero like devastator and everyone is asking for CA. Hopefully there won't be much fools wasting money on that...and what's with DA, she stays just a reward, no shops for her? Ever thought about fact many guilds can't ever win tourney? It's not like you're giving her for free and winners will still get her faster...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    Increase the amount of f*cking coins we get from that f*cking tournament!!! It's impossible to buy items from there..............
    Don't be greedy bastards for a day, you get more than enough cash from VIP 1020020 guys, do something good for your players for once, instead of putting heroes in a shop
    from where we can't get them in a year......... I'm sure the next major update will be red+2, +3 and +4 and lvl 120. The same bullshit over and over again. This guild tournament is a nice feature but the rewards are CRAPPY as hell, how do you suggest we gear up 80+ heroes?!?!? ANSWER ALREADY EMBER, PLEASE! And when I say Ember, I don't mean some random forum troll who'll defend ucool even in this case.

Betty did say they were lookin into increasing the amount in another thread (take what they said however you want)