Thread: Impossible to link or change device.

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Exclamation Impossible to link or change device.

Hello !

I saw this morning that my Game Center had some issues : It can't work on my iPad (it can't be linked with my games on iPad), and so, my account on Heroes Charge can't be synchronized with my Game center and my iPhone.
    This problem have extended consequences : I can't change device. When I follow the process, the game ask me to connect me to my Game Center which is impossible ... The only way to fix my problem is to reinstall my iPad, but this will erase my data and my Heroes Charge's account.

So I'm here to ask you if you can synchronize my account with my Game Center (which is working on my iPhone). If you can do this, I could try to fix my iPad. I don't want to lose this account, I put some money in this game (Vip 7)

There is also another problem : There is another account (level 1) link to my Game Center (created when I installed the game on my iPhone). You can erase this new one.

--> Old account lvl41 (the good one):
    Server: 181 (Sisz Barrow)
    Character Name: Peau
    Account ID: 25156035
    Device(optional): iPad

--> New account lvl 1 (the bad one):
    Character Name: Peau2
    Account ID: 25173066
    Device(optional): iPhone

Name on my Game Center : Imshies

Thanks in advance.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I am having the same but for android .
    Server:48 stron
    Character Name:T3AR
    Account ID:6829865
    Device(optional): ipad mini

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peau View Post
    Hello !

I saw this morning that my Game Center had some issues : It can't work on my iPad (it can't be linked with my games on iPad), and so, my account on Heroes Charge can't be synchronized with my Game center and my iPhone.
    This problem have extended consequences : I can't change device. When I follow the process, the game ask me to connect me to my Game Center which is impossible ... The only way to fix my problem is to reinstall my iPad, but this will erase my data and my Heroes Charge's account.

So I'm here to ask you if you can synchronize my account with my Game Center (which is working on my iPhone). If you can do this, I could try to fix my iPad. I don't want to lose this account, I put some money in this game (Vip 7)

There is also another problem : There is another account (level 1) link to my Game Center (created when I installed the game on my iPhone). You can erase this new one.

Name on my Game Center : Imshies

Thanks in advance.
    Dear leader,
    Are your iPad and iPhone using the same Game Center? You mean you can't log in your account: 25156035 now?
    Best regards,
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by T3ARS View Post
    I am having the same but for android .
    Dear leader,
    Please provide us with some information of your account, and we would check and help restore your account.
    Best regards,
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear leader,
    Are your iPad and iPhone using the same Game Center? You mean you can't log in your account: 25156035 now?
    Best regards,
    Betty
    Hello,

I am using the same game center on my devices. I can play on my account (25156035), but due to a bug from my iPad, my Game Center on this device doesn't really work and I can't link my account to my Game Center on it (iPad) : Heroes Charge doesn't even detect that I'm connected to the Game Center.
    And incomprehensibly, each time I go on Heroes Ch. my Game Center wants me to load my account lv1 (25173066) [created by mistake].

Maybe you can transfer my old account to my new.

Thank you.

Hello,

I am using the same game center on my devices. I can play on my account (25156035), but due to a bug from my iPad, my Game Center on this device doesn't really work and I can't link my account to my Game Center on it (iPad) : Heroes Charge doesn't even detect that I'm connected to the Game Center.
    And incomprehensibly, each time I go on Heroes Ch. my Game Center wants me to load my account lv1 (25173066) [created by mistake].

Maybe you can transfer my old account to my new.

Thank you.
    Dear leader,
    "my Game Center wants me to load my account lv1 (25173066)", does this only happen on your iPhone?
    What is you current account ID on your iPad?
    Best regards,
    Betty

Dear leader,
    "my Game Center wants me to load my account lv1 (25173066)", does this only happen on your iPhone?
    What is you current account ID on your iPad?
    Best regards,
    Betty
    This happens on my iPad, I have no problem with my iPhone.

My iPad can't synchronize with my Game Center (so I can't play on all my device with my account):

And when I tried to play to this game on my iPhone (which can synchronize with my Game Center), this made me create another account :

Finally, I just want to replace my new account (iPhone) by my old one (iPad). And then I could save my progression on my Game Center (because Game Center doesn't work on my iPad and my old account is on my iPad), because my Game Center saves just the new account (the bad one) and if my app is deleted I would lose everything.

Easy but long Reading iOS solution

This problem i had on My iOS devices is a simple solution that works on iOS (iPad & iPhone ). Get a new iCloud account wich is free done thru your iPhone or goggle new iCloud account web site .go to your device device that has level one , delete the game and open a new iCloud account . Now the iPad level 41: go to Settings :game center sign OUT and sign IN with your new iCloud account .Open the game iPad lev41.play for a while .close the game and open it,rinse repeat :-).(iPad ).Now go to the iPhone ( new device) .download the game thru AppStore with your new iCloud account you used in your old iOS device (iPad lev41).Also log in to the Game Center with your new account .open the game do the intro ,and the Game Center is going ask if you want your level 41 installed,viola !! Easy .You Welcome !!
    Last edited by T3ARS; 03-22-2016 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Spelling

Cool Account transfer to android

Android account
    Name: T3AR
    Account ID:25247025
    Server: 181 Sisz Barrow
    Level: 2

My iOS account
    Name: T3AR
    Server:48 Storn
    Level :97

If possible transfer my iOS account so I could play in my android .thank you

Quote Originally Posted by T3ARS View Post
    This problem i had on My iOS devices is a simple solution that works on iOS (iPad & iPhone ). Get a new iCloud account wich is free done thru your iPhone or goggle new iCloud account web site .go to your device device that has level one , delete the game and open a new iCloud account . Now the iPad level 41: go to Settings :game center sign OUT and sign IN with your new iCloud account .Open the game iPad lev41.play for a while .close the game and open it,rinse repeat :-).(iPad ).Now go to the iPhone ( new device) .download the game thru AppStore with your new iCloud account you used in your old iOS device (iPad lev41).Also log in to the Game Center with your new account .open the game do the intro ,and the Game Center is going ask if you want your level 41 installed,viola !! Easy .You Welcome !!
    Thank you so much !! It really works
    Hope your problem will be solved !

This happens on my iPad, I have no problem with my iPhone.

My iPad can't synchronize with my Game Center (so I can't play on all my device with my account):

And when I tried to play to this game on my iPhone (which can synchronize with my Game Center), this made me create another account :

Finally, I just want to replace my new account (iPhone) by my old one (iPad). And then I could save my progression on my Game Center (because Game Center doesn't work on my iPad and my old account is on my iPad), because my Game Center saves just the new account (the bad one) and if my app is deleted I would lose everything.
    Dear Leader
    We found that both your accounts are linked different Game Center IDs. In this case, you have to make a factory reset to your device and login the one that is linked to your old account to retrieve it on the device. Re-linking operation just swaps your accounts between your devices which doesn't help in this case. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    We found that both your accounts are linked different Game Center IDs. In this case, you have to make a factory reset to your device and login the one that is linked to your old account to retrieve it on the device. Re-linking operation just swaps your accounts between your devices which doesn't help in this case. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    I know. That was the solution gave by T3RS, and it really works. My problem is solved.
    I just have to create another Game Center's account and link my old account to it.
    Thank you for everything !