Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fucking thief .. Help!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history here or by PM as a proof of account ownership. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. But you will have a Heroes Charge account that is linked to your new Google+ or iTunes and is on the same server with your old account so that we can re-link. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Betty thats the problem , i was non vip long time since i dont have credit card i cant purchase in game , but friends from my guild helped me become Vip year ago my leader from guild MPT in server 73 helga helped me with month card , and month ago a guy from England helped me to become vip 5 he buyied some gem cards ... so i cant really show u purchase history in my account , betty any other way i can proove this is my account? Im really sick of t his guy he login non stop and it disconect me from the game all the time ... Betty i rly need your help , cant Ucool stuff check thats my actually account somehow ? i can screen u or dunno ... please i dont want blow like 3 years of playing like this ...

can u check past changes to my account so i can proove u its mine ? like my first name on this account was 121squad , after that i changed it to lil'boosie then i switched to wkd--Huverm1nd

Betty is Purchase history only way to proove its mine account? if it is then i cant proove u nothing and im about to lost account i created and played like three years now ... Really i dont wanna lose my account like this ... please Betty there has to be other way to proove this account is mine since the beggining of it ,,,

Betty ? Can u help me up ? Or u will just let the thief goes with my account and do nuthing i guess its like that .. w/e this is how it works 0 protection of accounts of users tolerate hackers and thiefs i guess i just should stop play anything made by UCOOL , its rly dumb that the only proof is purchase history , what if i was non vip ? what if some other guy purchase from my accouny since i dont have credit card? there should be other way i can proove this is my account i can screen shot i can answewerr questions about my acc i can even screen u the chat with the thief

Dear Leader
    Please create a Heroes Charge account that is linked to your new Google+ or iTunes and is on the same server with your old account and then we will ask our admin if more information is needed to re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Betty, something strange happens for real ! i just linked new google account to HC and im still on my main account in HC it didnt disconected me it even linked to HC and im on my account now .. Account i make is satanataa121@gmail.com but its linked to my HC account and im on my main account now , so now my question is since i linked new google account can thief still have access and joins to my HC account or no ?

Betty the thief still can log in on my account even if i linked another google account to HC , strange , so now what ? im cursed to be disconected every time the thief log on in HC ? HOw can i stop this thief login on my HC account ?

Dear Leader
    If you don't have another device. Please install a BlueStacks on your PC to create a new account. The login information will not be changed even if you have logged in another G+ account.
    Have you changed your G+ password please? The best way is to change and G+ password and let us know. And then we will remove all login information that is linked to your account. And then no one other than you can access your account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Betty i changed the password of my new gmail linked to HC ! did u recieve my private msg ? i sended u the email and password ..

Betty this thief goes annoying he waste all my saved gear for useless heroes , he upgrade useless heroes and spend all my items for shit he also spend all my coins in arena ga and guild please betty he will destroy what i build 3 years ... he still login and mess around on my account also he whisper guys in server tryin steal theyr accounts too ...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    What the heck dude, it is your fault you trusted a guy with your account now you keep on giving lame excuses you are only vip 5 not like you even invested. My advice to you is start a brand new gmail account start on the newest server and work your way again you will become stronger anyways dude. It was YOUR FAULT you trusted someone you shouldn't have, don't expect the game to treat you like a baby and give give give. You are an adult act like one.

dungshady99 do u know what is 3 years of playing gone just like that? i guess no IF this happens to you i would like to ask u whats the feeling cuz i already know ! i JUst ask for help back my HC account i dont do nuthing bad or wrong right? so its my foult im good guy and i trust peoples i guess i should become freak who curse dont trust noone dont help noone and treat others like they are not on my level or smth ?!>/

Betty ? still nuthing do with my case? i sended u the new linked gmail with the pass on PM ...

Quote Originally Posted by 121squad View Post
    Betty a guy from Itali stole my gmail account , he unlinked me from heroes charge game but i still can log in in the HC account i dunno why ... ? Can u just change my gmail account and link it to my heroes charge acc?
    Dear Leader,
    Please send us screenshots for the gem purchase receipts.
    Logon your new g+ and create a new character, tell us its account ID. We will change the g+ for you.
    Best Regards,
    Betty