Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 410

Thread: Weekly Heroic Package

  1. #61
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkcalsium View Post
    Updated as per 11 April 2016
    Ty 4 info Milk.

    WHY UCOOL WHY???????

  2. #62
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Slasherking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    10
    Is there a good place for L-WS? Or is he the next PK?

  3. #63
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasherking View Post
    Is there a good place for L-WS? Or is he the next PK?
    no WS isn't bad but, this guy is soo not worth the 99 dollar ucool ask for him,
    maybe maaybe he is worth 3-7 dollars tops if we can get item with him, but what is offered this week is just fucking bad.

  4. #64
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Slasherking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    10
    Have him 5* O+0. Will get his Legendary skill eventually, but not first in line at the moment. And i dont need gems either, so i will pass on this one.

  5. #65
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    15
    Is it any good?

  6. #66
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,346
    Rep Power
    49
    His legendary is.....lol
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

  7. #67
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    2
    So it isn't worth it ? Even for begin in a new server ?

  8. #68
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by xTL View Post
    no WS isn't bad but, this guy is soo not worth the 99 dollar ucool ask for him,
    maybe maaybe he is worth 3-7 dollars tops if we can get item with him, but what is offered this week is just fucking bad.
    Well it is a good value vs the $100 gem package since you get the gems and other itemswith it.

  9. #69
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyrandia View Post
    So it isn't worth it ? Even for begin in a new server ?
    If you are looking to gain VIP rank and gems it's not bad but it's not great. But he won't give you too much of an edge - good vs magic teams, and Phoenix portal because of his great magic resist

  10. #70
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    Well it is a good value vs the $100 gem package since you get the gems and other itemswith it.
    No it isn't and you should not spend your 99$ on the limited offer when ucool gives out heroes like PK & WS, just look at that you got before.

    CA, Chemist, Troll Princess, hell even Imperial Executioner was a better deal for 99 dollars, and u got red item with the deal.
    This is just complete crap and a horrendous deal, just like the PK deal.

    Some might say that it's not the heroes your after but the gems in the limited offer.

    Then by all means please compare CA & Chem vs WS vs PK in the arena and tell me if you still feel that way after you gotten both to red / red 1.
    Ofc the hero has huge impact on how well your going to do in the Arena / GA / GT.
    Therefor you should not waste your real money on Crap like this.

  11. #71
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    276
    Rep Power
    11
    Thanks Milk!! Again~~

    Not worth for WS Heroic package. I couldn't see any plus point as his SS can drop from multiple locations.
    I have forgotten where I got him 5* but I am very sure not getting by farming or Magic Stone Chest!!
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 105
    VIP 15

    Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

  12. #72
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by xTL View Post
    No it isn't and you should not spend your 99$ on the limited offer when ucool gives out heroes like PK & WS, just look at that you got before.

    CA, Chemist, Troll Princess, hell even Imperial Executioner was a better deal for 99 dollars, and u got red item with the deal.
    This is just complete crap and a horrendous deal, just like the PK deal.

    Some might say that it's not the heroes your after but the gems in the limited offer.

    Then by all means please compare CA & Chem vs WS vs PK in the arena and tell me if you still feel that way after you gotten both to red / red 1.
    Ofc the hero has huge impact on how well your going to do in the Arena / GA / GT.
    Therefor you should not waste your real money on Crap like this.
    I hope you realize that this is very subjective. Your argument is that the hero being offered sucks compared to what can be offered. I agree with that. My argument is that if you were looking to spend $100 for VIP points and gems, then the heroic package could be a good deal since you get ss, legendary item fragments, steaks, gold, essence on top of gems.

    Would I buy it? No. But there are others that may benefit from what the package offers. And you can argue that it's not worth it until you are blue in the face, but that doesn't change the fact that some ppl may find it appealing. And it is their money so they can do what they want with it. It may be worth it to them. Not sure why you get to decide if something is with it for someone else.

  13. #73
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    I hope you realize that this is very subjective. Your argument is that the hero being offered sucks compared to what can be offered. I agree with that. My argument is that if you were looking to spend $100 for VIP points and gems, then the heroic package could be a good deal since you get ss, legendary item fragments, steaks, gold, essence on top of gems.

    Would I buy it? No. But there are others that may benefit from what the package offers. And you can argue that it's not worth it until you are blue in the face, but that doesn't change the fact that some ppl may find it appealing. And it is their money so they can do what they want with it. It may be worth it to them. Not sure why you get to decide if something is with it for someone else.

    I was just making a statement...

    There is no need to argue about this package deal, is bad and thats that! Turning blue would only be a waste of time.( save your money for a better deal )
    Doubtful that anyone would spend 99 dollar on WS, perhaps in the newer servers, tho i find it hard to belive that even those players would throw away money on this.
    It's called advice and that's what a higher level player should do for lower lvl players with less experience of the game.

  14. #74
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by xTL View Post
    I was just making a statement...

    There is no need to argue about this package deal, is bad and thats that! Turning blue would only be a waste of time.( save your money for a better deal )
    Doubtful that anyone would spend 99 dollar on WS, perhaps in the newer servers, tho i find it hard to belive that even those players would throw away money on this.
    It's called advice and that's what a higher level player should do for lower lvl players with less experience of the game.
    And I completely agree with you. But I just get irked that ppl tend to forget that before heroic packages ppl only were able to buy gems. So if someone was looking to spend money regardless, the heroic package is better than only gems since they get more from it. I think our baseline was different - you were comparing it to other packages, while I was comparing vs only gems : ).

    On that note, when I started, I wish someone had told me how ridiculous griffin and ca were going to be and to buy those packages. While doubtful, if ucool sold those packages again I'd buy them in a heartbeat. I'm one heroic package away from VIP 10, but I'm gonna pass on ws.

  15. #75
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    402
    Rep Power
    15
    Does any1 Has ws already L? Is He that Bad?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •