Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 409

Thread: Weekly Heroic Package

  1. #31
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    352
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Demiter View Post
    Glad to have found you Milkcalsium!
    What do you mean?
    IGN: [A] Epicene - Server 31

    Championship Best Achievement:
    S3 Champion - Altroth

    Guild War Achievement:
    Champion: 8 (S11) (S16) (S19) (S21) (S23) (S24) (S26) (S29)
    Runner Up: 6 (S4) (S5) (S7) (S22) (S25) (S27)
    Semi Finals: 10 (S1) (S3) (S6) (S10) (S12) (S13) (S14) (S17) (S18) (S28)
    Quarter Finals: 4 (S2) (S9) (S15) (S20)
    Last 16: 1 (S8)
    DNQ: -

    Upcoming heroic package : http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...Heroic-Package

  2. #32
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    3
    Do you think the package is worth it if the red gear is changed?

  3. #33
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    3
    I just purchased that package where they promised max skills... I didnt receive it. I have her now 4 starred p+4 with 23/150 SS. Skills are Boomerang lvl 2, Suppress lvl 2, Momentum lvl 2, Troll Spirit lvl 2... WTF?

  4. #34
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    5
    also the weird thing is the gear they rewarded us for 99$
    they give us vegeance sword instead of hurricane sword. troll dont need vengeance sword...

  5. #35
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    568
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by adventuretime View Post
    Do you think the package is worth it if the red gear is changed?
    100 dollars for pixels on a screen is most definitely NOT worth it. Everyone should save their money and use it to buy something tangible...you being the top player or whatever on your server means absolutely nothing...you will still be okay (if you were to begin with) or you'll still be the biggest loser (if that's your lot in life) in real life and no "accomplishment" in heroes charge will ever change that.

    tl/dr - no it isn't worth it....

  6. #36
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    633
    Rep Power
    28
    Lies, refinance your house if you need to so you can buy the package every week and do 16 stamina resets and 3 gem admire every day.

  7. #37
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    402
    Rep Power
    15
    and u can stop it and dont pay 400€ a month^^

  8. #38
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,631
    Rep Power
    61
    Im not giving 100$ even for all heroes full red +1. Who gives these money and for what? Are you crazy?

  9. #39
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,346
    Rep Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Im not giving 100$ even for all heroes full red +1. Who gives these money and for what? Are you crazy?
    If it makes you feel better I haven't bought any heroic packages since the 330 heroic packages. I've saved 100$ each week since.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

  10. #40
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Brookline, Massachusetts
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    14
    Lol only 95 stones and the wrong red gear for $100, one of the worst deals since the start of the game if not the worst, yet the advertise it more than any other magic stone hero or heroic package. Cmon ucool, you're better than that lol
    There once was a hero named deathgore,
    People thought that he sucked but they weren't sure,
    So they got him to red 1
    Still he was worse then everyone
    And they got so mad that they swore.

  11. #41
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,631
    Rep Power
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    If it makes you feel better I haven't bought any heroic packages since the 330 heroic packages. I've saved 100$ each week since.
    The problem is not the money, i have them. The problem is why to have a hero for $100, what is going to give me? I have spent only monthly cards, about 50$ since the beginning and i have been #1 on Arena & GA. So why on earth to spend $100 for a hero?

    I am sure for 100$ i can get a desktop game that kick asses. Come on.

  12. #42
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,346
    Rep Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    The problem is not the money, i have them. The problem is why to have a hero for $100, what is going to give me? I have spent only monthly cards, about 50$ since the beginning and i have been #1 on Arena & GA. So why on earth to spend $100 for a hero?

    I am sure for 100$ i can get a desktop game that kick asses. Come on.
    You can buy the latest pc games + season pass + expansions for less than $100 that will give you more fun over the course of weeks.
    vs
    Troll Princess 95 soul stones with broken item that last...30seconds?
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

  13. #43
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    18
    I'm not saying the package is worth it, but I think people are making it out to be worse than it really is. If it was only as and red item then yeah it seems to be a rip off. But ppl seem to ignore that you also get about 20k gems, gold, enchanting material, and steaks. It is a better value than the $99 for the gem package. So if you were going to spend $100 for a gem package then the heroic package is a better deal tha only buying gems. Am I incorrect? It helps those that want to get to high vip also.

  14. #44
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,346
    Rep Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    I'm not saying the package is worth it, but I think people are making it out to be worse than it really is. If it was only as and red item then yeah it seems to be a rip off. But ppl seem to ignore that you also get about 20k gems, gold, enchanting material, and steaks. It is a better value than the $99 for the gem package. So if you were going to spend $100 for a gem package then the heroic package is a better deal tha only buying gems. Am I incorrect? It helps those that want to get to high vip also.
    You're absolutely correct. There are more to the package than just soul stones. Sadly a lot of people like myself still expects the original 330 soul stones packages, which was a mistake uCool realized since it caused a game balance issue.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

  15. #45
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    15
    WTF.jpg

    7Mil Gems xD

    Not gonna tell you who this is but i assure you this is not fake ^^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •