Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Heroic Package

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Krinte View Post
    Does any1 Has ws already L? Is He that Bad?
    Look at the In-Game Issues:

His Ultimate does +dmg value, NOT a stat-modifier. IF lose X hp, then add Y Damage. For ex. I lose 10hp, therefore I do 100 more damage.
    His ultimate is physical and can be dodged.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Wow. So every physical atacks are bad. This Argument is nr1. So maybe remove Dodge out of the game or just physical ultimates cant be dodged. Problem solved

Wow. So every physical atacks are bad. This Argument is nr1. So maybe remove Dodge out of the game or just physical ultimates cant be dodged. Problem solved
    Rose Fencer ultimate was physical. People didn't like how everyone could dodge the ultimate. uCool changed RF ultimate to 100% hit regardless of dodge, silence, etc. As a result people hate RF but he became meta and extremely useful.
    Can't remove dodge out of game, thats a core component of the game....
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

but the ulti doge sucks. Green , blue Physik skill can be doged ok. But a chmapion ultimate skills shouldnt be dodged. That one reason sniper sucks. Imagine sniper ult and BAMM mani down^^

but the ulti doge sucks. Green , blue Physik skill can be doged ok. But a chmapion ultimate skills shouldnt be dodged. That one reason sniper sucks. Imagine sniper ult and BAMM mani down^^
    Not enough people complain about ultimate 100% hit. If a lot of people complained uCool will make the changes but it doesn't seem like anyone is interesting in a 100% hit Sniper or Wandering Spearman.
    Honestly both heroes suck really bad. For WS to even deal good damage with his ultimate you would have to get his hp down to <10% and even at that point, whos to say he won't get rekt with such low hp?? and if Mani disrupts or IE hexes, forget it, his ultimate energy will get depleted. As for Sniper, he just sucks.....
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

but it will be a step in the right direction!

If you remove Dodge from the game then every hero who is agl/str based would dominate the game!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    thx mate for the update

(VIP 16) (105 Heroes) (R2:- 57) (R1:- 20) (R:- 28) Total Power:- 1,370,000 Stars:- (517)
    TL:- 104

Better they dominate. Instead of being useless. But I agree. If u remove Dodge completly , we need a whole New Balance update. So let ultimate skills Hit 100% would be the Best thing to do. Dodge will be still very strong.

they should be consistent. if ca's, rf's, griffin's ulti always hit, they should make all physical ultis always hit.

Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    they should be consistent. if ca's, rf's, griffin's ulti always hit, they should make all physical ultis always hit.
    Thats what I say. This is the Best way

Better they dominate. Instead of being useless. But I agree. If u remove Dodge completly , we need a whole New Balance update. So let ultimate skills Hit 100% would be the Best thing to do. Dodge will be still very strong.
    This best case scenario!!!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    And I completely agree with you. But I just get irked that ppl tend to forget that before heroic packages ppl only were able to buy gems. So if someone was looking to spend money regardless, the heroic package is better than only gems since they get more from it. I think our baseline was different - you were comparing it to other packages, while I was comparing vs only gems : ).

On that note, when I started, I wish someone had told me how ridiculous griffin and ca were going to be and to buy those packages. While doubtful, if ucool sold those packages again I'd buy them in a heartbeat. I'm one heroic package away from VIP 10, but I'm gonna pass on ws.
    Yah ofc i compare it to the other package deals ucool gives, some are worth 99$ and others are not =P

if you compare the 99 dollar gems in limited offer to the regular 99 dollar gems in sales shop then the limited offer is much more worth i agree on that coz u get more value for your money.
    But you gotta look at the bigger picture, some deals are really horrendous while other deals are worth.

I wish the same, if i had known that CA would have been this powerful i would have gotten him straight away ^_^
    i did buy griffin tho =P

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hopefully the next package is good

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by deliverance View Post
    Hopefully the next package is good
    tell me more plz