Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 398

Thread: Server 48 - The [BG] Alliance!

  1. #76
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    12
    Hmm, it's now really healthy here on server 32, we have 5 guilds strong enough to enter gt semi-finals and maybe the 6th soon.... Thanks to your dominate guilds' help

  2. #77
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    HulkSmash! (Server 34)
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Audryn View Post
    Hmm, it's now really healthy here on server 32, we have 5 guilds strong enough to enter gt semi-finals and maybe the 6th soon.... Thanks to your dominate guilds' help
    Well, my server isn't that bad actually if your main focus is not sniping people for fun in arena and blocking them - It can still be challenging taking down 950k+ total power players and climb for your reset

    All my members are allowed to attack other BG members in grand for the challenge, but every member has a 2h "immunity window" before his reset when he knows he can advance without being taken down.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

  3. #78
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    i need ages as a non vip to buy the 30k thing.. i gain like 300 gems daily including the costs of stamina.. so.. 100 days for a hero..seems fair.. or i can buy thouse special offerts to get her at the price of..300 $ :|
    If it is vip based i don t even care..
    Any non-VIP players could follow the game this long is admirable.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

  4. #79
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    Yes, my server has become really problematic for players without the [BG] tag, the balance is completely broken but I think this process happens in other servers as all - all top players move to one guild to create "Ultra guilds" to fight in the tournament.

    Treat Sinister players well, they are good folks.
    Wish you all could come to s58. Let's just create an ultra active server.

  5. #80
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    Thinking, thinking, thinking ... ahh! I think it's better if the system goes with 5 teams/player instead of 3.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

  6. #81
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    12
    You meant reset or payout? Btw, met imdone here, seems you are good at gt strats as well? We have 7 guilds in final 16 now so it's a pretty active server though kind of hard to beat the dominant guild from 31 but that makes strats more important/fun.

    Heard you are a genies, hope can learn from you sometime. Enjoy,

  7. #82
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    Well, my server isn't that bad actually if your main focus is not sniping people for fun in arena and blocking them - It can still be challenging taking down 950k+ total power players and climb for your reset

    All my members are allowed to attack other BG members in grand for the challenge, but every member has a 2h "immunity window" before his reset when he knows he can advance without being taken down.
    Being the "ultra" guild on our server we have people announce their reward hour in chat. Other than that I make it crystal clear that we subscribe to the necromonger philosophy from the Riddick movies, "You keep what you kill". So far there's been minimal butthurt as everyone is onboard for fighting for ranks. Keeps things fresh especially amongst the top ~20 or so guys on the server.

  8. #83
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    HulkSmash! (Server 34)
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    47
    I'll write here after every update, even if I don't find anything special:

    1. There's now an additional "Participation Bonus" for the tournament.
    2. Championship feature - all heroes base attributes will be boosted.
    3. No new heroes.
    4. No new items, first gear packages appear to be TP and CA.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

  9. #84
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    I'll write here after every update, even if I don't find anything special:

    1. There's now an additional "Participation Bonus" for the tournament.
    2. Championship feature - all heroes base attributes will be boosted.
    3. No new heroes.
    4. No new items, first gear packages appear to be TP and CA.
    For championship. When will this start?

  10. #85
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by K30nu View Post
    For championship. When will this start?
    Perhaps will be next patch

  11. #86
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    HulkSmash! (Server 34)
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by K30nu View Post
    For championship. When will this start?
    I've datamined GT rules about 1 month before it was officially released (they were not posted here but only in my line chat). If we're assuming same timeline it will probably be around May.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

  12. #87
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    HulkSmash! (Server 34)
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    47
    Ah, also forgot to add - no new legendary items/quests.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

  13. #88
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    12
    This is info for May???

  14. #89
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    HulkSmash! (Server 34)
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Crypsis View Post
    This is info for May???
    This is not an official thread, just datamined info - it can change before the official annoncment and release dates are unknown.

  15. #90
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    I've datamined GT rules about 1 month before it was officially released (they were not posted here but only in my line chat). If we're assuming same timeline it will probably be around May.
    Thanks. I think it also apply for allmighty item and soulstone right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •