Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Server 48 - The [BG] Alliance!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar

Server 48 - The [BG] Alliance!

Hello everyone!

If you're thinking about migrating from your server (>48) and want to know your options please msg me and I'll give you my best offer

We're an alliance of two Guilds - Lacrimosa (see my signature for GT achievements) and Blutgarde.
    All members in Lacrimosa use their 800 stamina daily with many VIP15+ members, quite a few players have already passed the 1.15m milestone and our main focus is guild tournament.

I'm not going to lie to you - Since most of our competition migrated away there's very little arena/grand action but we allow attacks on fellow members if their reset is not in the next 2h.

If you want to migrate yourself or want to migrate with some friends - give me a shout and I'll see what I can offer.

P.S: I'll also use this thread to post all the information I can mine about future features/heroes, Please don't link to this thread from any msg in the forum, thanks.
    [BG]Archon @ Storn (48),TL106, leader of Lacrimosa - TOP1 and 1st guild on server, GT bracket 41-50:
    Winner: S01-S04,S06,S08,S15,S17-S18,S20,S22,S26-S30
    Finalist: S05, S07, S10, S14, S16, S19, S21,S23-S24,S31-S35
    SF: S12-S13
    QF: S09, S25

1.7m/270k top15 player looking for a new home? msg me!
    1.1m+ player looking for a TOP2 guild with arena help to #1 every day? msg me!

Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 500 active players!
    Line ID: Archon7

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    Couldn't wait!!
    But take your time.
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 106
    VIP 15

Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

New event: "Gear Package" - between mm/dd/yy-mm/dd/yy you will be able to buy from the godfather a specific hero "Gear Package", This package will contain all the gear to promote that hero from White to Red+1.
    The package can only be purchased once and will be delivered to your ingame mail.

The package will not contain single items but when opened will instantly promote that hero from White to Red+1, probably to allow promoting non-meta heroes that currently no one bothers promoting to red+1 to see their true power.

New items:
    Almighty Purple Gear Fragment - Used for replacing any of purple gear fragments.
    Almighty Orange Gear Fragment - Used for replacing any of orange gear fragments. (not including legendary gear)
    Almighty Red Gear Fragment - Used for replacing any of red gear fragments.
    Almighty Soul Stone - Used to evolve any hero you already have unlocked (not including hero summoning), this will allow VIP11 players to get 3s heroes from the magic chest and get them to 5s if they have enough ASS.

New "Aura" type items:
    An Item that increases 100 STR for all the heroes in your team.
    An Item that increases 100 INT for all the heroes in your team.
    An Item that increases 100 AGI for all the heroes in your team.
    An Item that increases 20% scores when the team wins - not sure about that, may refer to trials/time rifts/portals to give some incentive for people to actually do them and not raid (20% more loot?)

These new items will probably be available from the new championship feature (single player tournament?)

April's login hero: Elder Gaint, 10SS to summon.
    Front line strength hero, who can increase his own strength and weaken the enemies.
    "Ancestor Spirit"
    Kevin sends forth his Ancestor Spirit, damaging enemies it passes through. When the spirit rejoins the Kevin, it grants Kevin bonus strength for each enemy it damaged. Before the spirit rejoins, tap on the hero icon to explode the spirit to deal magic damage and stun within a small area. In this case, Kevin will not get bonus strength.
    "Heavy Strike"
    Kevin strikes enemies ahead of him and deals AoE physical damage."
    "Shake Earth"
    Kevin shakes the ground, dealing AoE physical damage to enemies and slowing them down.
    "Law of Nature"
    Kevin reduces nearby enemies' armor and magic resistance.
    [BG]Archon @ Storn (48),TL106, leader of Lacrimosa - TOP1 and 1st guild on server, GT bracket 41-50:

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Thanks as always... incoming whine in 3, 2, 1...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    0,-1,-2..

Your a must in this forum thx a lot for the effort a very good job as always but still i have some questions

1. This "gear package" have the name on the hero you will upgrade on it or you can use to upgrade any hero you want?
    2. If it is at godfather can be bought with gems like any other valuable gear in there?
    3. The aura item is that thing above the EXP ?
    4. You have only news about the sign-in hero? No magic stone yet or is based on the new data from the new update?
    5. Any news for the new championship feature in there?
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 115 / 124
    Stars : 530
    AHP : 1.2mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Nice, this answers my question about that thing in official thread I can mostly understand what those new items will serve for. For 20% item might bee loot and might be for raid? I see it more likely to increase damage done and gold earned per battle in guild raid

Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    0,-1,-2..

Your a must in this forum thx a lot for the effort a very good job as always but still i have some questions

1. This "gear package" have the name on the hero you will upgrade on it or you can use to upgrade any hero you want?
    2. If it is at godfather can be bought with gems like any other valuable gear in there?
    3. The aura item is that thing above the EXP ?
    4. You have only news about the sign-in hero? No magic stone yet or is based on the new data from the new update?
    5. Any news for the new championship feature in there?

1. It will be for specific hero, you will not be able to choose it, example - from x-y you can buy the pro killer package from the godfather to instantly promote him to red+1.
    2. Yes, it will be bought with gems, not sure how many.
    3. I believe so.
    4. The magic stone hero data is not in the client at the moment.
    5. It looks like some kind of single player tournament with preliminaries, 1/16-1/8/-1/4-semi-finals stages and continents, I'm not sure how it'll work

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Nice, this answers my question about that thing in official thread I can mostly understand what those new items will serve for. For 20% item might bee loot and might be for raid? I see it more likely to increase damage done and gold earned per battle in guild raid
    No idea, the item description is "Gives additional 20% scores when the Team wins." - It may be related to the new championship feature.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I'm just hoping this "aura" deal is a tournament feature and not an everyday "temporary boost" for arena. If that's the case then get that credit card ready to stay competitive

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post

Front line strength hero, who can increase his own strength and weaken the enemies.
    "Ancestor Spirit"
    Kevin sends forth his Ancestor Spirit, damaging enemies it passes through. When the spirit rejoins the Kevin, it grants Kevin bonus strength for each enemy it damaged. Before the spirit rejoins, tap on the hero icon to explode the spirit to deal magic damage and stun within a small area. In this case, Kevin will not get bonus strength.
    Wonder how's this hero works when in arena. Will he automatically rejoins or explode? AI could be stupid at times.
    IGN: [A] Epicene - Server 31

Championship Best Achievement:
    S3 Champion - Altroth

Guild War Achievement:
    Champion: 8 (S11) (S16) (S19) (S21) (S23) (S24) (S26) (S29)
    Runner Up: 6 (S4) (S5) (S7) (S22) (S25) (S27)
    Semi Finals: 10 (S1) (S3) (S6) (S10) (S12) (S13) (S14) (S17) (S18) (S28)
    Quarter Finals: 4 (S2) (S9) (S15) (S20)
    Last 16: 1 (S8)
    DNQ: -

Upcoming heroic package : http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...Heroic-Package

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by MeD View Post
    Thanks as always... incoming whine in 3, 2, 1...
    Lmao big time made my day MeD

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    New event: "Gear Package" - between mm/dd/yy-mm/dd/yy you will be able to buy from the godfather a specific hero "Gear Package", This package will contain all the gear to promote that hero from White to Red+1.
    The package can only be purchased once and will be delivered to your ingame mail.

The package will not contain single items but when opened will instantly promote that hero from White to Red+1, probably to allow promoting non-meta heroes that currently no one bothers promoting to red+1 to see their true power.

New items:
    Almighty Purple Gear Fragment - Used for replacing any of purple gear fragments.
    Almighty Orange Gear Fragment - Used for replacing any of orange gear fragments. (not including legendary gear)
    Almighty Red Gear Fragment - Used for replacing any of red gear fragments.
    Almighty Soul Stone - Used to evolve any hero you already have unlocked (not including hero summoning), this will allow VIP11 players to get 3s heroes from the magic chest and get them to 5s if they have enough ASS.

New "Aura" type items:
    An Item that increases 100 STR for all the heroes in your team.
    An Item that increases 100 INT for all the heroes in your team.
    An Item that increases 100 AGI for all the heroes in your team.
    An Item that increases 20% scores when the team wins - not sure about that, may refer to trials/time rifts/portals to give some incentive for people to actually do them and not raid (20% more loot?)

These new items will probably be available from the new championship feature (single player tournament?)

"Ancestor Spirit"
    "Heavy Strike"
    Kevin strikes enemies ahead of him and deals AoE physical damage."
    "Shake Earth"
    Kevin shakes the ground, dealing AoE physical damage to enemies and slowing them down.
    "Law of Nature"
    Kevin reduces nearby enemies' armor and magic resistance.

Thank you for the info

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Holy Moly, that are huge changes.

I can only expect that that promote hero to r1 item costs several thousand gems.

I mean fully enchant costs some thousand and that new item is by far more powerful

The Aura stuff seems great, so it's equipped on 1 hero but valid for whole team. Does it stack? So if you have 5 heroes with that item each you have 5 buffs?

Would make sense with that 20% score item. Have it on 5 is 100% then.

This almighty gear fragments will make gearing a lot easier... Depending on how to get them.

Curious how this will effect the game...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Oh goodie, another frontline tank/dps

His purple skill looks sexy though

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I can smell CASH.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.