Thread: Ucool, need confirmation about Chemist

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Ucool, need confirmation about Chemist

Will Chemist be forever on Guild Tournament Shop? Or any future plan to change him to another shop?

since on newer server chemist is on Arena Shop

I need confirmation bout this matter.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Our developers would move it to another place in case it's needed. But it would not be in the next few months. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 03-18-2016 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our developers would move it to another place in case it's needed. But it would not be in the next few months. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    damn this answer.......... sorry for harsh word but this leave me almost speechless

so using my tournament coin for him now is not a wise decision then....... guess this is hard decision, i want to get him ASAP, but tournament coins is too precious to be wasted on hero that have a chance will be moved to another shop.

why recently ucool make something difficult for us players??? you already release him on heroic package, he is available on crusade and gold chest... why dont you move chemist now? to arena shop maybe? why delay chemist more further if you plan to move him....

Ucool, we are not your sacrificial lamb, we are your costumer.. please dont be hostile to us, we will gladly to spend our money on your game as long as we happy, at least content... strategy to make something difficult to bait ppls spend more money is not wise marketing strategy, just like double-edged sword...

I have doubts he will be moved to another shop, it's possible he will be removed from the shop (like Ferryman, Mystic) but to move it to another shop would make it unfair (this goes for every other heroes in other shops). Why not move some GA shop heroes to arena, for example. So ucool, don't mess this up by moving chemist to another shop. I have no chemist but it will be similar to what you did to the heroic package fiasco if you do move him.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by freezingpoint View Post
    I have doubts he will be moved to another shop, it's possible he will be removed from the shop (like Ferryman, Mystic) but to move it to another shop would make it unfair (this goes for every other heroes in other shops). Why not move some GA shop heroes to arena, for example. So ucool, don't mess this up by moving chemist to another shop. I have no chemist but it will be similar to what you did to the heroic package fiasco if you do move him.
    Two Words: Scorpion Queen.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pygmalion View Post
    damn this answer.......... sorry for harsh word but this leave me almost speechless

so using my tournament coin for him now is not a wise decision then....... guess this is hard decision, i want to get him ASAP, but tournament coins is too precious to be wasted on hero that have a chance will be moved to another shop.

why recently ucool make something difficult for us players??? you already release him on heroic package, he is available on crusade and gold chest... why dont you move chemist now? to arena shop maybe? why delay chemist more further if you plan to move him....

Ucool, we are not your sacrificial lamb, we are your costumer.. please dont be hostile to us, we will gladly to spend our money on your game as long as we happy, at least content... strategy to make something difficult to bait ppls spend more money is not wise marketing strategy, just like double-edged sword...
    Dear Leader
    I am sorry about that. Most of the time it should be permanent but things happen. So I cannot assure you that it will not be changed. And what do you mean by newer servers please? We apply new policies starting on server 172( with 173 excluded).

Best Regards
    Betty

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Please, at least consider moving chemist to GA shop and the demon assassin to tournament shop. This seems fair since you can only win demon assassin at guild tournament.

And putting chemist at ga shop is more easy to deal than tournament shop. (Chemist is a strong hero with an all screen stun that have a duration bigger than ults, so he is worth to be at GA shop)

Quote Originally Posted by freezingpoint View Post
    two word again, i mean three: queen of curse

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Another not so smart move by Ufools. See what happens when you run a company with gibbering monkeys? Don't worry they will move him just after he is NERFED HARD. Good job Ufools, good to see you still don't give a rats ass about your customer base. Awaiting your next fiasco. Douchebags!!!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    Vote for move his SS to Crusade shop... or Guild shop also fine.
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Is it only me that just don't care?

Chemist is not bad, but by far not as powerful as SQ was pre-nerf, as well as Griffin is/was, as well as CA is.
    Fought a couple and chemist wasn't a problem.

And he will end sooner or later in any other shop, as a lot of magic stone heroes before...
    It might not happen too soon, but sooner or later will be released to broader public and someone else take his place in GT shop.

There will always be people investing gems (for Magic stone shop), any other shop currency or farming soulstones from Elite before hero is moved to a shop...

SQ was a mistake, she was supposed to be in GA but went to arena shop for a few hours (and we all know the drama that went on there). QoC I don't remember where she was. I do think that if he does move to another shop, he will be one of the benched heroes by then (maybe not benched but not used as much anymore).