Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Meet the new Tournament Hero, the Demon Assassin!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Ember said that they dont have plans for 6* now or in the near future (which I guess is at least a year).
    Moreover if they do, I am pretty sure they will auto-sell everyone's SS, so all start on equal grounds.
    #WhereIsNinja?!?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    12 months are too far, I think after Guild Tournament cool down like 2 more months, ucool will have to release 'new features', some features could be considered: new level + new promotion (repeat = boring), 6* (and 7*) + new skills (new, maybe interesting), a new place like Guild war (this may not be an option because there are nowhere to copy from but Lilith).

* Another thing to be considered: ucool may develop another game like Clash Royale and drop this game like they did with Commanders of Evony; Heroes Charge is not Angry Birds, it can't last forever.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Check the place where April sign in hero is "announced" - together with the new items (instant promoting to r1,etc) - there are also words about a new tournement

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    12 months are too far, I think after Guild Tournament cool down like 2 more months, ucool will have to release 'new features', some features could be considered: new level + new promotion (repeat = boring), 6* (and 7*) + new skills (new, maybe interesting), a new place like Guild war (this may not be an option because there are nowhere to copy from but Lilith).

* Another thing to be considered: ucool may develop another game like Clash Royale and drop this game like they did with Commanders of Evony; Heroes Charge is not Angry Birds, it can't last forever.
    well i don't like 6 stars heroes.
    if they want promote them more than 5 stars with soul stones i prefer after 5th star they don't make it 6 stars, and when we promote them to next level now their golden stars turn into shining stars just like when hero has full energy and image get highlight

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    You should see her naked lmao.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 StevenSeagal's Avatar
    I don't think there is one beautiful woman named "Agatha".... on a side note, still waiting for my oreo cookies for the shitty update.. I don't want 100 gems, I want oreos.. thanks

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    On 1st page where is Heroe preview you can see her gear at red+1 is Ruined heart etc .
    Scroll down a little bit where is heroe Atributes you can see her gear at red+1 is Imperator axe . Is she magic or physical heroe ?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Giozilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    On 1st page where is Heroe preview you can see her gear at red+1 is Ruined heart etc .
    Scroll down a little bit where is heroe Atributes you can see her gear at red+1 is Imperator axe . Is she magic or physical heroe ?
    I got you covered.

Quote Originally Posted by Giozilla View Post
    And while we're all distracted by the shiny, blue stone we totally missed the differences in RED+1 items.

Which one is the 'correct' set Ember? I'm hoping the one with the ruined heart.

Attachment 10056Attachment 10057
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    We do not have plans for 6 Star yet. And I am sorry for the Demon Assassin's Red +1 gear. It was a display issue and the correct gear set is in the video.
    [4L] Shaxx @ Server 100. Team Level 105.

uCool developers are dumb or just plain greedy. Probably both.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Agatha means virtuous and Good,

Btw do they really want us to collect 330 soul stones just by winning in the GT????

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Going to be a grind..

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    At least we got it first !!
    [MAD] frigo

guild Madness 18gt winner

lvl 104 1,3m power

currently recruiting 2players

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    She is legit good character. i have her red and at 2 stars she does good damage. She is worth working towards. Ucool don't go fucking her up!

I think I know about that blue icons. That is an aura stones that attached to a hero. Maybe something you have to buy with gems in future, and it will give aura that increase strength, agility, inteligence or damage, depend of what aura stone atached to the hero. That will be another way for uncool to milk players. Imagine if there are 4 different heroes using different aura stones which will increase 3 attribut and damages for a team, it will be so powerful.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by shino1000 View Post
    She is legit good character. i have her red and at 2 stars she does good damage. She is worth working towards. Ucool don't go fucking her up!
    they can't do that where is the fun in that? they always want to get more new heroes and nerf old good heroes so you can work on them and spend your money. do you think Ucool is crazy to listen to you? ofc not lol