Thread: Magic stone

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Magic stone

Hello!

There is "weekly sale" in Magic stone, but it doesnt change weekly, its Troll princess 2 weeks in a row.
    Also magic stones of the devastator, fallen angel, etc saying that u can buy them of "Weekly sale in Magic stone". So i want to know is it a lie? and i've donated to get vip11 for buying such a hero like devastator and others is useless coz there is only 1 hero on your fake "weekly sale", the new one u introduced.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    It says weekly but its every first monday of the month a new hero. Then the old MS heroes are not availeble for the next 2-4 months. So now its Troll next month a new hero. Devastator probably availeble for all in may or june

Why they call it "Weekly sale"? its disappointing ppl. I`ve payed to get to VIP 11 since tooltip on heroes gems saying its AVAILIBLE to get from WEEKLY SALE, but it lies.
    So I wasted money. Its rly sad that u r supporting project and they just "stealing money" from u, coz they r liying. I think its illegal, do u?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We release one Magic Stone hero every month now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

then change the heroe stones tooltip. and change it to MONTHLY sale, isn't it fair ? and "How can I get Devastator stones? It says Weekly sale, so?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar
    well... it used to be 2 magic stone heroes per month but seems like they got lazy.
    server 51, lvl 100, Grand arena highest rank: 1, arena highest rank: 1
    Did i help you? hitting rep button takes 2.3 seconds
    Playing since: 25.12.2014

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by v0van View Post
    then change the heroe stones tooltip. and change it to MONTHLY sale, isn't it fair ? and "How can I get Devastator stones? It says Weekly sale, so?
    Dear Leader
    Devastator was January's Magic Stone hero. And it was available in the last second week's "Weekly Sale" packages. It's not available to players at the moment. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Like many high VIPs dumb enough to waste 50-80K gems on 5* Dev only to have him to be released in the heroic package... Your awesome ucool... NOT!...

But thanks for continuing to piss people off, it takes some great skill, and big nutz to do what you guy/gals do... Awesome...

Can I max Troll to 5*, before you add her to next months heroic package... So I can spend another 50K plus again before you take more of my money to purchase the package...

Kind regards,

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Devastator was January's Magic Stone hero. And it was available in the last second week's "Weekly Sale" packages. It's not available to players at the moment. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty, you should ask the devs to change the name of the company from Ucool to Ufool. That seems more appropriate considering the state of affairs of late. Douchebags!!!