Thread: Grand Tourney Balancing

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Grand Tourney Balancing

I'm in server 81, my guild is pretty underdeveloped and has no chance of winning in the tournament. We can't even make it past the first round. Is there anything that can be done to make the grand tournament more balanced so we can have a shot at advancing? In clash of Clans, for example, it doesn't matter your level or number of players all that matters is how well you can organize and perform. Please consider, you're adding valuable things to that shop and would like to have a chance to get it. Thanks!

you mean each guild fights with another guild in same power or level?
    then leader choose some players for fight in guild , each player choose a team for fight,
    each players only have two chances for fight with two different teams ,and in battle day players challenge enemy team and at last the guild with more stars will go to the next round

That sounds good to me. Anything is better than what it is now. Not a whole lot of strategy involved right now. Basically they're just going to make the strong stronger with the current system.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    How about you merge with a stronger guild. That's what this tournament is all about after all.

Yeah I really don't want to do that, I play with people I know and would rather keep it that way. Makes it fun when we can talk in person about the game you know?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Yeah, I get it man, but I doubt that you are more than 8 or 9. You can just join another guild together and still be able to communicate with each other. But it's your call.

New Comers
    change request in guild tournament

I suggest that a change is made in the guild tournament for the guilds with fewer members have change to compete in the manner that implemented it favors only the guilds with many members.

Suggested create 10x10 competition which will be 10 members of each guild competing against each other with one or two entries, attack teams and defense score points and guilds that get a score above 70% and considered campea and advances to the next stage .

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    a tierd system would also mean lower tiers get worse rewards. Were is the sense in managing a 50 member guild and pumping up your heroes if you could be just 10 players with average developed heroes and still get the same as people that put alot more work into the game?

If they ever introduce a tierd system they also would have to extend the server range to have a sufficient number of guilds in each tier ... thus competition stays about the same or even increases. It would however enable low power guilds to fight other guilds they actually have a chance of beating.
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

I agree if you have 50 members you should get better rewards than if you have 10 members. Also they could use you guilds total power to search for other guilds to fight against across ALL servers to make matchmaking possible.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    It would be nice if Guild Tournament is similar to Grand Challenge, guild leader choose Diff 1,2,3,4 with different rewards. Weak guilds will choose low level and Strong guild will choose high level, in the end everyone happy.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I really understand what u mean with this post. It's really hard for u and u even get almost no points to get items or souls. Maybe ucool will change this like bin post. So each guild can choose which difficult they want.

Yeah I feel like it wouldn't take much for them to tweak it. Im no game dev tho. Thanks for the responses yall

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    My suggestion was to take guild down to max 25 players that way they have to be more clans but they have to make everyone start a new guild and work the contributions points in some how that way the gild fights are going to be more evens and lest waiting time for raid drops