Thread: Switching Google Accounts

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Switching Google Accounts

Heroes Charge game/account currently linked to a rarely used Google+. Would like to transfer the link to my main Google account instead.

Server: 75 Bokka
    Character Name: Grind
    Account ID: 11246095
    Device: Nexus 7

Please let me know what further info/action is needed on my part to move forward. Thank you.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, we don't help change Google+ or Game Center ID in most of the cases. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Damn... So, that means there's no way for me to purchase any of the discounted VIP bundles since theres no billing info connected with that google account. Also, if I either delete that gmail acct or lose access due to inactivity, then all of my Heroes Charge progress goes with it.

Well, thank you for the prompt reply, even if only to inform me that my situation is hopeless.

Just wish I'd gotten a confirmation/warning popup after clicking the button. It's an obsolete gmail account that I only check a 2 or 3 times a year and planned to dispose of eventually. Unfortunately, after one of those sporadic logins I must've forgotten to switch back to my main gmail account before buying, installing, and playing your Heroes Charge app. Murphys Law.

Dear Leader
    In case you would like to switch your Google+ account. Please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history here or by PM as a proof of account ownership. And then our admin will confirm and re-link your game account to another Google+. And a new created account on the same server that is linked to your other Google+ is also needed. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Oh! Yes, please. Thank you for your assistance. I'll go create a new HC account now using my main gmail account.

Now, sorry if stupid question, but to what exactly were you referring when you requested my "purchase history"? Did you mean the email confirmation from "purchasing" Heroes Charge from Google Play store or something altogether different?

Quote Originally Posted by TapDatApp View Post
    Oh! Yes, please. Thank you for your assistance. I'll go create a new HC account now using my main gmail account.

Now, sorry if stupid question, but to what exactly were you referring when you requested my "purchase history"? Did you mean the email confirmation from "purchasing" Heroes Charge from Google Play store or something altogether different?
    Dear Leader
    We just need to see your recent Heroes Charge purchases. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Ah, I see. Sorry for the confusion. I guess I could have explained better.

My current Heroes Charge account is non-VIP. Iíve never made any in-app purchases. As it stands, any transactions would be referred to the obsolete google account currently linked to the game. And, obviously there arenít any online payment methods associated with that account.

In fact, thatís my primary reason for seeking this switchover. I need to link Heroes Charge to the billing info at my main google account in order to make in-app purchases. Not having to maintain the obsolete account anymore is just a nice bonus.

Hopefully, Iíve clarified my situation and not merely confused you further.

Dear Leader
    Please make a new account on the same server which is linked to your new Google+. And then tell us the account id and our admin will confirm the ownership and re-link your account.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Betty,
    I also had the same problem with tapdatapp. Can i send you my recent heroes charge purchase on my obselete account and give you the name for my new google+ account? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xichengyong View Post
    Dear Betty,
    I also had the same problem with tapdatapp. Can i send you my recent heroes charge purchase on my obselete account and give you the name for my new google+ account? Thanks
    Dear Leader
    Please so create a new account on your old server or the destination server, and then give us the following information to re-link your account. we will confirm your information and re-link the account you want to your Apple ID/Google Plus. Thanks.
    Account ID you want(Or Character/Server):
    Account ID to drop(Same Server):

Best Regards
    Betty

My old id : wennytanjung@gmail.com
    My new id : xichengyong13@gmail.com

My in game detail (server 51) from old google account
    Account id : 7200830
    Team lvl : 100
    Name : [s m] x c y

Screenshot_2016-03-27-10-14-58.jpgScreenshot_2016-03-27-10-14-58.jpg
    I also attached my recent purchase for hc thx.

And for my new account id (server51)
    25297361 and hasn't got a name yet. If you could help me it will be great Betty. Thank you

Dear Betty,

Is there any other information I need to give to you. Since it's frustating switching back and forth between accounts thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Xichengyong View Post
    And for my new account id (server51)
    25297361 and hasn't got a name yet. If you could help me it will be great Betty. Thank you
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Betty,

Thank you very much for your help. Love you Betty.lol