Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: corrupted mask not increasing power ?

  1. #1
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    17

    corrupted mask not increasing HERO power ?

    Hi, last night i finished farming a corrupted mask which after i equipped it on IE and enchanting it did not increase his power at all. It remained at 12,806 which is the power he had before, with the rest 5 items on and fully enchanted.
    I don't think this is normal now, is it ?
    I am talking about total hero power NOT magic power...
    Last edited by Psoliogkos; 03-11-2016 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Clarification

  2. #2
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    9
    Delete please.

  3. #3
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post
    Hi, last night i finished farming a corrupted mask which after i equipped it on IE and enchanting it did not increase his power at all. It remained at 12,806 which is the power he had before, with the rest 5 items on and fully enchanted.
    I don't think this is normal now, is it ?
    Please read your item's description... Time wasting post.

  4. #4
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    485
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post
    Hi, last night i finished farming a corrupted mask which after i equipped it on IE and enchanting it did not increase his power at all. It remained at 12,806 which is the power he had before, with the rest 5 items on and fully enchanted.
    I don't think this is normal now, is it ?
    Read items description.

  5. #5
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    17
    Afaik every single skill level increase, item equipped, item enchanted increases the total hero power (the number above the xp bar and hero stars, not magic power).
    So, unless I miss something, my question remains.
    If I am mistaken I apologise and would appreciate a straight answer.

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    5
    All it does is boost initial energy. It doesn't do anything else that would increase a hero's power rating.

  7. #7
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,635
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post
    Afaik every single skill level increase, item equipped, item enchanted increases the total hero power (the number above the xp bar and hero stars, not magic power).
    So, unless I miss something, my question remains.
    If I am mistaken I apologise and would appreciate a straight answer.
    Same goes for hp gear like dragon relic, crit gear... Etc.

  8. #8
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Same goes for hp gear like dragon relic, crit gear... Etc.
    That is not true. Dragon relic does increase power. So does Corgieran Glaive.

  9. #9
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    0
    Yes, every piece of item increases power, but not corrupted mask, why? I have no clue. It Should get power, since it's still gear that we put on heroes.

  10. #10
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    6
    It boost energy. Unlike Dragon Relic and Corgarian Glaive that change the stats of a hero, The mask doesnt change any stats only provide your hero with initial energy. Thats why you dont get a power boost what a Dragon Relic and so will do. Clear now??

  11. #11
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post
    Afaik every single skill level increase, item equipped, item enchanted increases the total hero power (the number above the xp bar and hero stars, not magic power).
    So, unless I miss something, my question remains.
    If I am mistaken I apologise and would appreciate a straight answer.
    I agree with you.

    Initial energy is an advantage in battle, so an increase in the power figures would make perfect sense.

  12. #12
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by NLJeroen View Post
    It boost energy. Unlike Dragon Relic and Corgarian Glaive that change the stats of a hero, The mask doesnt change any stats only provide your hero with initial energy. Thats why you dont get a power boost what a Dragon Relic and so will do. Clear now??
    Emberstar's ps also only boosts energy, yet it greatly contributes to power as well.

    Besides, why do you not consider energy a hero stat?

  13. #13
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    14
    Agreed with should increase hero power.
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

    Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •