Thread: Additional Betting rewards?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12

Additional Betting rewards?

Community,

can you post your betting rewards - meaning what exactly you got for how many successful bets (and maybe how many coins you use for betting?)

Last GT, I won all 4 bets (betting max 200 coins each) and got as additional reward:
    4 Nymph of Sea Stones and 4 fragments each (for same gear as GT reward is)

This GT, I won only 2 bets (again bet max 200 each) and got as additional reward:
    1 or 2 (not 100% sure, as clicked ok and no way to check that now) Nymph of Sea Stones
    and still 4 fragments each???

So what are the rules how many of what you get? Does not seem to make big difference if you win 2 or 4 bets?

Or is this bugged?
    As some guild mates Report for 2 successful bets 2 of each (which would make sense) - but others also 2 Stones and 4 fragments?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Community,

can you post your betting rewards - meaning what exactly you got for how many successful bets (and maybe how many coins you use for betting?)

Last GT, I won all 4 bets (betting max 200 coins each) and got as additional reward:
    4 Nymph of Sea Stones and 4 fragments each (for same gear as GT reward is)

This GT, I won only 2 bets (again bet max 200 each) and got as additional reward:
    1 or 2 (not 100% sure, as clicked ok and no way to check that now) Nymph of Sea Stones
    and still 4 fragments each???

So what are the rules how many of what you get? Does not seem to make big difference if you win 2 or 4 bets?

Or is this bugged?
    As some guild mates Report for 2 successful bets 2 of each (which would make sense) - but others also 2 Stones and 4 fragments?
    Dear Leader,
    What is your player account ID?
    Best Regards,
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    i won 3 bet,

the price is 3 nymph SS, and 4 each materials, if i remember correctly: ring of spectre, mask of hades, raged blood, feather of truth, wrath lorica, holy cudgel

so... the bonus is different by 1 nymph SS? LMAOOO

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Love that i can buy a kylin blood ftom the GT Coins that i've collected in a month DDDD yeah it makes sense! Next time you have to send uCool your osn blood and organs and they will send you red item fragments and 3 Chemis stones!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    you can't get any good things from betting, I won all 8 bets in 2 seasons, including one x4 rate, I only got total 4000 coins for 4 weeks, that is 4 week time.

If ucool raise the bet to 500 or 1000, I may not window-shopping anymore.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    The more you win at bet, the more types of fragments you win. But its only 4 of each.

Winning 2 bets its like fragments of 4 gears, winning 3 its like fragments for 6 gears.