Thread: Bug with wave 95

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Bug with wave 95

I keep freezing 5 seconds into wave 95. Requires bringing up Task Managerand and ending the app.

Maybe it's my older PC. Win XP, IE 8, 1 gig RAM. Any recommendations? Aside from joining the 21st Century?

Even with a fairly modern computer, my browser still hangs for several seconds at the start of the last few waves.

Note: Cleo is useless on Antioch

Dawnseeker
    Try closing all other tabs and programs so the game has all the ram it needs. I think your computer should be able to do it.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by <TKT>uRock View Post
    Even with a fairly modern computer, my browser still hangs for several seconds at the start of the last few waves.

Note: Cleo is useless on Antioch
    One would think running the clock down a bit would be helpful. lol

Another Note: Cleo's useless on Kopesh, too. lol

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    The game has frozen repeatedly while using Spartacus's powers on Wave 97 (on the Antioch server). I've refreshed half a dozen times, and even logged out for about an hour.

Is anybody else having this problem? I know it's not my computer, since I gotten all the way through the Invasion in an account on Kopesh.

Well, I've just tried it again. And it froze again. But I noticed something I'd missed before. Wallace seems to be lurking somewhere in the background, and his Sword of Revenge power hits my town hall at the start of the invasion, at which point the game freezes.

So, I kept trying. And after getting Spartacus up to level 20, I got past Wave 97.

Unfortunately, now it's doing the same thing on Wave 99. This is, as you might imagine, even MORE frustrating than when it was happening on Wave 97.

I don't expect this to have been fixed immediately, of course. But can somebody please acknowledge that this has been read, and passed along to the proper folks on the development team? Thank you.

Spartacus
    We've got this issue noted. We'll look into it.

mines doing the same on wave 95 freezing 5 secs in and i have to totally reboot as it is locking up

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Get on a faster pc with more RAM. As soon as I did, I finished the rest with no problem whatsoever.

If this has not been fixed yet, might I recommend to the devs to 'spread out' the troops appearing in the invasion? Maybe that wuld help?

kljklhjklhkl;knhlkhjlkhnhj

wave 97 keeps crashing out and browser has to be restarted

its awesome

not for me