Thread: getting sick and tired of the game

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

getting sick and tired of the game

Guys i know tha all you care is abut making money i understand that shit but the drop rate is fck insane 6 raids 4 nondrops , 10 raids 5 nondrops, 50 raids 20 nondrops and in top of that blue items every where you way 48 hours for a gold chest to have blue items .silver chest stinks now you are taking this game to a ded point

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Infio28 View Post
    Guys i know tha all you care is abut making money i understand that shit but the drop rate is fck insane 6 raids 4 nondrops , 10 raids 5 nondrops, 50 raids 20 nondrops and in top of that blue items every where you way 48 hours for a gold chest to have blue items .silver chest stinks now you are taking this game to a ded point
    I agree with all this. Gold chest cost us precious gems and give blue items?? Logic

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    today I used like 320 stamina and got only 2 drops of what I wanted. If its supposed to be at least 20%, then I should had got 4 or more

its annoying

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    OK i can reconcile with droping a raid ticket (only)... i agree with sometimes drop green blue item,...but uCool, consider removing ,,no items drop in this raid,, feature...... raids cost stamina and tickets so its fair to drop at least blue item instead of nothing...blue item is better then no item...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    today I used like 320 stamina and got only 2 drops of what I wanted. If its supposed to be at least 20%, then I should had got 4 or more

its annoying
    do another 10 times raid and you get 3 parts .... it all evens out in a larger sample. When I do 120 raid trys on one stage it pretty much get exactly the 20% of drops +-2 pieces
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    60 raid to only get 6 rage sword pieces
    You have to do something about crusade rewards too you only get items like for level 10 player too many heroes is good butt it is worth less with the porcent drop to build gears

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 |AM| Carlson's Avatar
    Pain-killer needed when "no item drop in this raid" for more than 4 in 10 raid... :'(
    Heroes Charge server 96 Eva
    Ayni Malyi |AM| 110060180
    Start HC since Feb 2015
    TL 108
    VIP 15

Heroes Charge Stats Calculator: http://hcharge.tk/