Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arena Time Out Wins

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by xTL View Post
    You're asking for GA rules in Arena, Do understand that not every player wants this.
    All that you ask for is already in GA go there and fight, changing the Arena rules would cause bugs and chaos at first.

You're wrong about the 1 hero still standing.
    If unable to beat your foe in 1min 30sec, You simply don't deserve the victory!

If it ain't broken don't fix it!
    Ageee
    Please dont change, i like it

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    The biggest flaw with GA rules is that if both parties are running the exact same team with same gear, there will be a 50% win rate. Brainless reset fights will ensure victory. The current rules should stay the way it is.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kannon View Post
    The biggest flaw with GA rules is that if both parties are running the exact same team with same gear, there will be a 50% win rate. Brainless reset fights will ensure victory. The current rules should stay the way it is.
    Clearly you've never done mirror matches before. They're never identical. Like for example, the enemy IE will always knock your team up before your animation goes through. Try it sometime IE vs IE. There's many coding flaws which allow you to never get a 100% stalemate. Especially considering critical damages, dodges, ect. ect.
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

I disagree with this, if you remove the timer as a means of winning then that invalidates all the people that spent gear and farming and stamina to promote their defensive heroes.
    Not only that but if you remove timeout as a win condition then that would make the arena even more stale and people will all run the same heroes.
    At least with timeout you can have a little variety in the defense teams.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tyrant160's Avatar
    try this i guarantee you will win. if you loose to timer fight that person again u will win if you had 4 standing. rng is meant to save the defence but when you are persistent rng fails and makes a mistake. no need to change the rules of arena. i am pretty sure u would want to remain up top as long as possible if ur defence is time consuming. and if you where being stalled by depth voice and comander, that is everyones strategy.
    ID 1434811 <sCo>TyranT

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    @Beastmode

Apparently not the mirror matches I been defending against. That was one reason why some of us have stopped using offensive teams on defense.

And it balances out we have defensive line ups on arena and mix of offensive line ups in GA.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Only shitty players dont want the regular arena rules. If you cant beat all your opponents players either you:

1) Dont know how to counter a team
    2) Dont understand the game
    3) Dont have enough of red1 heroes which is YOUR problem

I have never had any problems beating any timeout team. Myself had timeout teams before but ppl found out how to beat it so I change. Now I have a new timeout team that is amazing but still I loose once in 5-6 attacks.

Dont change anything Betty caus some bad players dont understand the game or how to counter a team. And you bad players please dont cry, focus on upgrading your heroes.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri23 View Post
    Only shitty players dont want the regular arena rules. If you cant beat all your opponents players either you:

I have never had any problems beating any timeout team. Myself had timeout teams before but ppl found out how to beat it so I change. Now I have a new timeout team that is amazing but still I loose once in 5-6 attacks.

Dont change anything Betty caus some bad players dont understand the game or how to counter a team. And you bad players please dont cry, focus on upgrading your heroes.
    Isn't this your problem? I mean problem for those who are fighting so strong to keep their healers lol
    1. If you don't know how to fight and keep your place by actually killing enemy you don't deserve the place.
    2. You don't know how to counter a team.
    3. You aren't smart enough to actually think of a team that can beat enemy. That is YOUR problem.
    4. My server is 99% not that dumb. No one uses healers anymore, they're mostly smart enough to actually fight and win. We all do that. We are smart. Be like us.
    End of discussion.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8

Seeing as I'm top 10 every day on the most competitive server in the game (Server 58), and I'm ranked in the top 50 total power with 8 fully geared R+1 heroes, none of those points apply to me. I can counter people just fine. The fact of the matter is wasting gems on resets, or re-fighting the same clown 2-4 times because RNG gave them a win with 1 hero standing with 5% of their life remaining at 0 seconds, while my entire team is still left alive and 50% health or above :P

More annoying than anything, I still beat them, even though they should have never won in the first place. That's the issue. I don't care about healer teams, I slaughter them. They were never good for arena defense
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

New Comers
    Hello , as I do to get my mind 85 , had two accounts on the same server 158 and just figure me an account , please help me . I 'm vip 5 was paying for the game with Nick Thiago .

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Isn't this your problem? I mean problem for those who are fighting so strong to keep their healers lol
    1. If you don't know how to fight and keep your place by actually killing enemy you don't deserve the place.
    2. You don't know how to counter a team.
    3. You aren't smart enough to actually think of a team that can beat enemy. That is YOUR problem.
    4. My server is 99% not that dumb. No one uses healers anymore, they're mostly smart enough to actually fight and win. We all do that. We are smart. Be like us.
    End of discussion.
    1) Excatly, if you attack and dont know how to kill all enemies you dont deserve the place, its self explanatory. Thank you for acknowledge it.

2) I know how to counter teams when I attack as much as I know how to defend my spot.

Also, its IMPOSSIBLE to counter a team if you are defending beacuse you cant see what five heroes are attacking you, dont you agree? You can ONLY counter a team if you are ATTACKING beacuse you have an advantage to see the opponents five heroes and can decide which five heroes of yours to choose to fight that specific lineup. So its a pretty big advantage for the attacker who can modify his team to counter the defendent player, caus he is locked with five heroes, while you can choose from many others.

3) There isn't ONE TEAM TO RULE THEM ALL. My problem is that, me as a defender, can't see what heroes my attacker is going to use. If I knew that I would counter his attacking team.

I also agree on your statement that you are not smart enough if you cant think of a team that can beat the enemy and yeah, its your problem, not the defenders problem.

4) Cool server.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    1) Excatly, if you attack and dont know how to kill all enemies you dont deserve the place, its self explanatory. Thank you for acknowledge it.

2) I know how to counter teams when I attack as much as I know how to defend my spot.

Alsp, its IMPOSSIBLE to counter a team if you are defending beacuse you cant see what five heroes are attacking you, dont you agree? You can ONLY counter a team if you are ATTACKING beacuse you have an advantage to see the opponents five heroes and can decide which five heroes of yours to choose to fight that specific lineup. So its a pretty big advantage for the attacker who can modify his team to counter the defendent player, caus he is locked with five heroes, while you can choose from many others.

3) There isn't ONE TEAM TO RULE THEM ALL. My problem is that, me as a defender, can't see what heroes my attacker is going to use. If I knew that I would counter his attacking team.

I also agree on your statement that you are not smart enough if you cant think of a team that can beat the enemy and yeah, its your problem, not the defenders problem.

4) Cool server.
    Lol. Get some aloe vera to lady to help soothe those burns

Alsp, its IMPOSSIBLE to counter a team if you are defending beacuse you cant see what five heroes are attacking you, dont you agree? You can ONLY counter a team if you are ATTACKING beacuse you have an advantage to see the opponents five heroes and can decide which five heroes of yours to choose to fight that specific lineup. So its a pretty big advantage for the attacker who can modify his team to counter the defendent player, caus he is locked with five heroes, while you can choose from many others.

4) Cool server.
    This is awesome

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar

Also, its IMPOSSIBLE to counter a team if you are defending beacuse you cant see what five heroes are attacking you, dont you agree? You can ONLY counter a team if you are ATTACKING beacuse you have an advantage to see the opponents five heroes and can decide which five heroes of yours to choose to fight that specific lineup. So its a pretty big advantage for the attacker who can modify his team to counter the defendent player, caus he is locked with five heroes, while you can choose from many others.

4) Cool server.
    I see you either: 1- don't read well or 2. don't understand well what's written. So let me try longer version.
    Your 1- it wasn't an explanation of your theory it's contradiction of your own theory - If you can't fight against an enemy and win you don't deserve the place. Same goes on the opposite side if you can't find a composition that can keep their place while fighting all sorts of different attackers you don't deserve the place either. Because clearly attacker was better, no-brainer...
    Your 2 - If you knew how to defend your spot WITHOUT HEALERS,you wouldn't fight so desperately to keep them as sure win. And according to your statement here man I might be some kind of a genius when I manage to keep my spot without healers and I have no idea what enemy will attack me with. Man there are some even more genius than me on my server who also keep theirs spots for very long time at day. Either we are all geniuses or we are some kind of seers when we know what will enemy attack us with, when will they attack us and we go right away and place perfect defense team to beat them! Man we're smart!
    Come on, don't be ridiculous, what kind of argument is that?! You don't know what will someone attack you with so therefore you can't think of a perfect defense? Of course you can't possibly know that, don't be an idiot. And those agreeing with this statements, where are your brains too? Ho dumb can a person be to consider this as an valid argument about something.
    Your 3 - NO TEAM RULES THEM ALL! BUT you can have some brain to make a decent team that can win a lot! Not always, cause team like that doesn't exist, but there are so many options that can win so many times and they actually win, without stupid time out who you relay on so much!
    Your 4 - yeah very cool server. Also my friend's server very cool too. They do same as I write about here. No one uses no-brainer teams there too since everyone with at least some brains can beat those healers in with 100% success rate in as much as you like fights.
    So to resume: I don't give a damn about your healers, they can't stand a chance, I care more about other teams when 2 same heroes end up fighting each other forever and time runs out so this is a serious issue sometimes. Like 2 TF end up fighting or 2 Griffins, or DeB and TF, Griffin and DeB etc, heroes who don't deal much of damage anyway and time is almost to run out. This can happen sometime, not very often but since heroes have tons of HP now this is an issue that needs to be considered to change

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    That's a bad idea. That way some of the heroes won't be useful in arena anymore, the idea is you have a minute and 30 seconds to beat that team, pretty simple. I suggest leave the things as they are. We have bigger problems right now and one of them is how to obtain red gear from the tournament shop when we don't get enough coins.