Thread: Grand Challenge Enemy HP Buff

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Grand Challenge Enemy HP Buff

Just curious as to how much more HP the enemy teams get granted. Pretty sure when I go into a fight with with the same 5 the enemy is using and mine are red 98 and theirs are red 93, yet my team is taking more damage the enemy has been buffed somehow. Now if the developers can explain with any logic how a team 5 levels lowers does more damage with the same toons. Now I understand at 93 toons can be fully equipped with red and credit the assmonkey developers for that f**kup but the fact that I can pretty much lose my whole team while enemy team may lose one just does not balance.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    I always believe Ucool has some invisible parameters to adjust enemy team power (be it nerf or buff) silently. Just that they refuse to acknowledge. Ucool basically controls how powerful or weak the team should be. Otherwise how are they going to plan what rewards to give if they have no parameters to control the situation? (like disable L-skill, GC to easy in those good days)

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Yeah someone should explain to them that fun and frustrating are not the same.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Does it really matter?

A lot already requesting diff5.
    Since lvl96 I have no issues to clear GC everyday. Meanwhile most of the days I don't even have to reset once.

With the possibility of manually triggering ultis you have a huge advantage - if that's not enough, you still can retry as often as you want...
    That way even our lvl93/lvl94 have no issue to do diff4 last tiers