Thread: Ember, can we have hope for the future of this game?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Ember, can we have hope for the future of this game?

Can you please tell us that the developpers are aware of the current issues we have with the game?

That old heroes needs a lot of love

That turtle fighter and manipulator needs to be reworked to change the current boring metagame?

That IE and commander are everywhere in arena and grand challenge because players just cannot be competitive without them.

That we have enough of your new OP heroes every month with global damage ultimate skills,

There are posts like this everywhere on the forums, please tell us there is still hope with this game.

Other than that, this game have been a blast for over a year, but now it might be a turning point, just don't drop it.

From a player that feels more and more bored with the game.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emandv View Post
    Can you please tell us that the developpers are aware of the current issues we have with the game?

That turtle fighter and manipulator needs to be reworked to change the current boring metagame?

That IE and commander are everywhere in arena and grand challenge because players just cannot be competitive without them.

That we have enough of your new OP heroes every month with global damage ultimate skills,

There are posts like this everywhere on the forums, please tell us there is still hope with this game.

Other than that, this game have been a blast for over a year, but now it might be a turning point, just don't drop it.

Totally agree with you bro. Might aswell set my mind and wallet to soulhunters.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Sadly in games like this balancing comes after a long time when there are enough heroes.

But lets take a step back guys and think.If ucool said no new heroes this month we re going to balance things,there would be a ragestorm in forums.And dont tell me i "vote for balance" because for every one of us who wants meta to change,exist ten that want op heroes every month.Wait till you see corrupted angel lol

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    but game without new heroes will be boring too
    i think they should make old heroes stronger

Quote Originally Posted by samitas View Post
    Sadly in games like this balancing comes after a long time when there are enough heroes.

But lets take a step back guys and think.If ucool said no new heroes this month we re going to balance things,there would be a ragestorm in forums.And dont tell me i "vote for balance" because for every one of us who wants meta to change,exist ten that want op heroes every month.Wait till you see corrupted angel lol
    Quote Originally Posted by mehrdad View Post
    but game without new heroes will be boring too
    i think they should make old heroes stronger
    Hey buddy, they can balance things and still release new heroes, right?

Ember, can you feed us with information from the developpement team? Are they working on something to improve the game in any way ?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    New features would be great already

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Emandv View Post

It's intended to work this way. Thanks for playing heroes charge!

Quote Originally Posted by BlaBlaBla View Post
    It's intended to work this way. Thanks for playing heroes charge!
    Ahah beautiful

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    me, myself just want MANIPULATOR to be reworked.

that b**ch just destroyed my fun of watching arena replay. Now the battle about who lucky to depleted lot of core heroes's ulti.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Yes. Please improve the old heroes - this is by far the number 1 issue in this game. It is dull and boring - variety is the key to making this game fun - and profitable for you. Give the devs a break for a month with new heroes and let them work on the old heroes. This will make the game much more interesting and exciting. Please make it happen.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I disagree, it is close to unanimous that people want the old heroes improved. Your comment is not helpful because it allows these devs to make the case against it. We need solidarity. Please help push for an improvement in the massive amount of obsolete heroes which will make this game much more vibrant and great.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Pygmalion View Post
    me, myself just want MANIPULATOR to be reworked.

that b**ch just destroyed my fun of watching arena replay. Now the battle about who lucky to depleted lot of core heroes's ulti.
    Agree here. The old silencer also ruined timing by delaying skills. Now manipulator completely prevents any counter attack and makes the whole fight one-sided - unless there is a huge level/power difference.

Although, I don't want her reworked. Just want the old ones brought up to be able to hold their own in the current gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by DrOktagon View Post
    Yes. Please improve the old heroes - this is by far the number 1 issue in this game. It is dull and boring - variety is the key to making this game fun - and profitable for you. Give the devs a break for a month with new heroes and let them work on the old heroes. This will make the game much more interesting and exciting. Please make it happen.
    This, also fix manipulator and turtle already >_<