Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why my account is under Suspension

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Betty's answer is not good
    Can you explain more about his account was under suspended?.
    I was look on his pics and i know he was success in def with UcoolGay gamer.

How can you block account with too many times def won in Arena?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Its insane to susspend a player that wins against a brainless kid.

Totally agree with you, Inter Milan.
    Such a fucking minds from HC dev team.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    You guys gave explanation on the situation. But Hater123's words on how he could fight rank 1 from rank 7 is needed before we ask our admin to review the suspension. And we would like to know when those screenshots were captured. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 03-09-2016 at 09:40 AM.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We've just sent in your id to our developers, but our developer has not reviewed the game log yet. Before that, please notice that there's one situation that could make this happen. If the player who attacked you was in top 6. And the player and one of your friends that is outside the top 6 initiate the attack almost at the same time. Then this will happen. Your friend attacked the player and won. And then the player attacked you and won. From the player's view, he's still in top 6 before the game client refreshed to the new rank and he didn't know that he had dropped to rank7. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Leader
    Our developer checked the log on that day. But the log was a bit weird. It showed that you were in rank 2 when you were attacked and dropped to rank 7. But it could fit the situation I said above. The player was in rank2 after beating one of your friends. When the cooldown was up, he attacked you and your friend(rank7) attacked the player almost at the same time. The player beat you but lost to your friend. And your friend beat that player. So you swap with the player at last. And we see that the player often take one of the top 6 position that the situation is allowed in the code. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Quote Originally Posted by linyijun View Post
    Is definitely bug.
    It happened in my server when 1-6 is all guild mate.
    Someone from 7 attacked and jumped to 1.
    Is been there longer than people realize
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    look like he encountered a bug that he is attacked and pushed back further than rank 6 ? It's a bug but not a bug, when B attack A and C attack B at the same time (can say same time = some seconds when clients connect and send data to server), that always happen at peak time.

Case: C -> B -> A, all attackers win.
    Any below results could be happened:
    1) C - B - A (no change, all invalid attack)
    2) A - C - B (A pushed back to C previous rank)
    3) B - A - C (C take A rank)
    You have already answered this and UcoolGuy is NEVER in top 3 caus I play on the same server so its impossible for ucool gay to get attacked caus he is never in first place.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Dear Leader
    You guys gave explanation on the situation. But Hater123's words on how he could fight rank 1 from rank 7 is needed before we ask our admin to review the suspension. And we would like to know when those screenshots were captured. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...748#post215748
    Bro Betty read and pls use the head to think.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Seriously. UCOOL knows about the issue answered in different threads about the bug. And you guys suspend a player because of your own bug......amateurs

Pazza Inter ! ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️
    Thank for help me.Bro Nerazzurri and evevry body

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    I forgot to take pictures that match the screen.

Ucool's dev team and Betty thinking with their penis, no use brain for thinking.
    That's true.
    We're already discuss about rank 7 direct to rank 1 before in another topic.

This is ucool's bug, now they were suspended account with their bug.

That's cool.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    The things you do is unbeliveable Ucool,you should first check the accusations and investigate them,becuse of your own bug you BAN players ,same players who are feeding you ,paying your bills and so on. Shame on you.

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    so when [BO]UcoolGay is rank 2 attacked [DM]Merlin rank 1 and me [DM]Hunter rank 7 attacked rank 2 and the thing is rank 2 attacked rank 1 and 7 attacked rank 2 at the same time (my attacking team can win both rank 2 and 1) when 2 is loading to battle with 1 and 7 is also loading to battle with 2, and when the loading is done 2 won 1 and 7 is still loading to battle with 2(already 1 ) so when the loading is done 7 is actually fight with rank 1 not with rank 2 because 2 was already won 1 and that the reason why from 7 i can go up to 1( i think this is a glitch or maybe a bug )

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Bro test pls

1>Try to create 3 accounts. 1 account rank 7. 1 account rank 2 and 1 account rank 1
    2> Account rank 7 attack account rank 2 at the same time account rank 2 attack account 1
    See what happens?

If Account rank 7 up to rank 1.Then this is the fault of Ucool.And to unlock my account
    you must apologize and pay damages to me����������

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	9923test with my friend name .......... guild The ORDER sever 70 acc vip 15.attack same time account 3.Click image for larger version. 

Views:	43 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	9921Click image for larger version.