Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Join Unforgiven [UN4] Top Guild Server 50

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsuna View Post
    Un4 and HL are one alliance. Un4 is the top tier guild and HL operates in sub-top-tier. Both guilds try to provide a healthy environment for all members and reach their goals for the benefit of all.
    Un4 is aiming at reaching GT 1 and therefor transferring members to our partner HL is sometimes a necessary measure to achieve our goals and act in the interest of the guild. HL is for players of lvl 93+ that still need to grow and thus can support players with guild raids that help establishing a more stable hero base ... while HL focusses on upgrading this already established hero base to the max.

So yeah ... sometimes we exchange players ... but every member gets the opportunity to join HL and improve there. HL also participates in the GT and usually makes it to quarter finals.
    Makes sense honestly. Competitive nature requires tough decisions sometimes. A farm-system isn't the worst thing in the world, especially if that guild can still compete to a certain point in the Wars. Kudos. My current server has sever tight knit groups that will never budge to win a war, and being the youngest server in our draw it's disheartening to know you'll likely never make it past the round of 8 without a luck component.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Un4 and HL are one alliance. Un4 is the top tier guild and HL operates in sub-top-tier. Both guilds try to provide a healthy environment for all members and reach their goals for the benefit of all.
    Un4 is aiming at reaching GT 1 and therefor transferring members to our partner HL is sometimes a necessary measure to achieve our goals and act in the interest of the guild. HL is for players of lvl 93+ that still need to grow and thus can support players with guild raids that help establishing a more stable hero base ... while HL focusses on upgrading this already established hero base to the max.

So yeah ... sometimes we exchange players ... but every member gets the opportunity to join HL and improve there. HL also participates in the GT and usually makes it to quarter finals.
    Why dun u join HL this round? 😭

Can HL make it to the QF season 3? We will know tomorrow

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

We use a similar setup on our server. Actually, since we started doing it, many other guilds on our server have followed. Although we do not trade members for guild wars or anything of the sort. The people who have been with our tier 1 guild have been together give or take nearly 3 years. When we do have a vacancy in our tier 1 guild we ONLY recruit from our tier 2 guild and it is a loyalty based approach (whose been with our guilds the longest), then their stamina, raid activity, arena activity, and hero power are taken into account.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    just to try

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Wohooo you mad it to the forums gilean ... welcome^^
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Welcome gilean!
    Also new members are welcome.

Hi everyone,

I'm leader of SuperCows, I have to say this was the most awsome battle i have ever seen. Your guild was very very strong and I salute you for this epic battle. All respect for you guys and hopefully we never cross each other again for a while lool.

Best Regards

Thank you Donobi. I betted on you guys with odd more than 10 !!! =D You made my day!!

Quote Originally Posted by Donobi View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm leader of SuperCows, I have to say this was the most awsome battle i have ever seen. Your guild was very very strong and I salute you for this epic battle. All respect for you guys and hopefully we never cross each other again for a while lool.

Best Regards
    Kudos you really got us there ... ok now you better get rank1^^ Sad day for us though ... well after the war is before the war
    [] Jin - lvl 105

Arch Enemy - Server 45

Kudos you really got us there ... ok now you better get rank1^^ Sad day for us though ... well after the war is before the war
    Thanx for the kind words man, we will try our best for the final ))

Opened set in a friendly old Russian guild !!!
    Remove the weak players and recruit a strong and vibrant ! The number of available seats is limited !
    Now the guild 40/50 ! Open Radio: 14-17
    There is a certain group of Viber and WhatsApp , chat conversations , assistance through campaigns and raids guarantee ) ) )
    The guild there are foreigners , mostly Italians , but we welcome everyone !!!
    Requirements : 93+ , 600+ , active , friendly ) )
    109 Lictor server
    110079567- ARMATA
    We are waiting for you !!!
    Welcome!!!

Открыт набор в дружную старую русскую гильдию!!!
    Убираем слабых игроков и набираем сильных и активных! Количество свободных мест ограниченно!
    Сейчас в гильдии 40/50! Открываем рейды: 14-17
    Есть своя группа в Viber и WhatsApp, общение в чате, помощь в прохождении кампаний и рейдов гарантируем)))
    В гильдии есть иностранцы, преимущественно итальянцы, но мы рады всем!!!
    Требования:93+, 600+, активность, дружелюбность))
    109 сервер Lictor
    110079567- ARMATA
    Мы ждем именно тебя!!!
    Добро пожаловать!!!
    89037119811 (whatsApp/Viber)
    Группа вк: https://vk.com/club22276783

Up to the top

push to the top and so
    [] Jin - lvl 105

Arch Enemy - Server 45

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    GT Season 4 almost over. If anyone wishes to join us we are still looking for 2-5 players to reinforce our ranks

Lvl 100 players needed in server 50. Join us you won't regret it.
    Join Guild Un4given.