Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crusade loots

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar

Crusade loots

Ucool I have a small request JUST DELETE THE FUCKING GRAY AND GREEN LOOTS I had a done the whole Crusade got only greens and grays and at at stage 15 they gave me one blue with the green and gray fucked up gear

BETTY EXPLAIN THIS PLZ

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I agree. I have done crusade every day two times a day. for over a month and half and only get white blue and green items what really is my fav part is when i get 2x white items and a exp potion. I am not saying give me red items all the time but god raise the purple drop rates for stage 15. And also put in some 01 and 02 purple items in there.. Is it really that big of a deal. if it is then please explain the reason behind not taking our suggestions. Don't ignore us.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    They need to balance the crusade with team level, there is no point of giving red items to a level 50, but at team level 90+ there is no point to give only green and blue gear.

They really need to improve loot depending on team level.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    so wat are u proposing?

blue gear thruout 1-14 with chances of purple then guaranteed purples on 15? crusade is daily, only gives full pieces of gear and those high VIPs have it 2x a day. do u really expect such a high income of gear? with this proposal ur asking for an equivalent of 60 full hewn axes a month minimum with chances every 3 boxes for another purple a day, i think thats a bit high no?

the problem with the people on these forums is they think everything is too low. when they want it changed they dont realize wat they want is way tooo high and totally shifts the balance of the game. im pretty sure ucool reads the forums and im pretty sure they look at peoples suggestions. wat u guys are failing to do is give ucool a good reason to implement ur suggestion. u gotta realize that ur the ones wanting ucool to change something, ur the ones that gotta convince them ur suggestion is better than the current not the other way around. u dont just throw in a suggestion and ask ucool y they arent accepting it, ur the ones that gotta ask urselves y they should accept it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    I agree.
    I also read people saying they had O2 and R1 items... I never did. Not sure if its IOS or Android thing, but the best loots I had were probably Purple and on the last stage.

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    so wat are u proposing?

blue gear thruout 1-14 with chances of purple then guaranteed purples on 15? crusade is daily, only gives full pieces of gear and those high VIPs have it 2x a day. do u really expect such a high income of gear? with this proposal ur asking for an equivalent of 60 full hewn axes a month minimum with chances every 3 boxes for another purple a day, i think thats a bit high no?

the problem with the people on these forums is they think everything is too low. when they want it changed they dont realize wat they want is way tooo high and totally shifts the balance of the game. im pretty sure ucool reads the forums and im pretty sure they look at peoples suggestions. wat u guys are failing to do is give ucool a good reason to implement ur suggestion. u gotta realize that ur the ones wanting ucool to change something, ur the ones that gotta convince them ur suggestion is better than the current not the other way around. u dont just throw in a suggestion and ask ucool y they arent accepting it, ur the ones that gotta ask urselves y they should accept it.
    No not a guaranteed drop every chest, just the 15th , it could have more chances of purple at lvl 90+ and a fewer chances of Orange,

Right now it is just 0.1 % of red item only, which is weird

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Well, not long ago it was no chance of better gear at all.. And we all survived...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emandv View Post
    No not a guaranteed drop every chest, just the 15th , it could have more chances of purple at lvl 90+ and a fewer chances of Orange,

Right now it is just 0.1 % of red item only, which is weird
    Increase the drop rate for red gear FRAGMENTS throughout the entire thing based on team level....no need to really give a full piece... But as it is some people have been very lucky and have gotten full pieces of red gear 2x2X6 times in some cases...

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well, not long ago it was no chance of better gear at all.. And we all survived...
    With stupid comments like that we would still be at the stone age

what am saying is just delete those gray and green gear no one uses them I didnt say replace with red or orange gear but at least put minimum blue gears and ss stones and at least when you reach 10-15 purple gear even if it is old gear purple but at least not green and gray gear

BETTY PLZ WAITING FOR AN ANSWER

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Fragments of gear from o1 to r1 would be only satisfying solution for TL100, no one needs grey, green or blue, keep getting them every day is like a slap in the face when you fight 15 stages just to get that shit. If GC and AT can be adjusted so can crusade and fragments are at least something useful, any of those gear fragments can be useful unlike those grey, green and blue bs...

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Emandv View Post
    With stupid comments like that we would still be at the stone age
    Do you thing in stone age guys got something for free?

This game has a lot of issues in terms of balancing, bugs, etc

But I don't understand people are requesting more and more for less.

We have GC, most complain it's too hard and not good enough loot - a while ago there was nothing to get for just 5 fights

We have Trials/Rifts/portals able to raid now(so basically already just clicking a button to receive quite some fragments for free) - still people complain about it, ask for difficulty9+10

We have chance of orange and red gear in crusade now - a while ago it was just purple and soulstones - still people complain about chance is not high enough or even crusade should be raid able, without doing anything.

So basically, everybody just want more for less or even for free, just pressing buttons and get tons of loot.

A while ago with only o2, there were less options to get it, and it took same time, only difference was most o2 gear needed 50 fragments, red is 60 - although sapphire staff and scimitar was even 80.
    And some stages dropped only 1 good item or you could get some gear in exactly 1 stage
    No GC, no chance of better gear in crusade, no GT, no portal/trial/rift raids.

You get gold from crusade, you have chance of soulstones cards and better gear and you get most of time some purple stuff....

I'm sure if you remove white/green/blue... People will complain getting out of enchanting materials, out of stuffs like demon arrow, wizard book etc (which drops a lot from crusade)
    Out of basic gear to gear up new heroes or work on the ones you left behind...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azizstorm View Post
    Ucool I have a small request JUST DELETE THE FUCKING GRAY AND GREEN LOOTS I had a done the whole Crusade got only greens and grays and at at stage 15 they gave me one blue with the green and gray fucked up gear

BETTY EXPLAIN THIS PLZ
    I feel so sorry for you

I know some ppl gave up on asking from Ucool to do things and correct at least one of the huge mistakes in the game and I dont blame them for giving up becuase untill now Betty didnt even give an answer about why do we get green and gray gear on stage 15 when you get sometimes old purple on 2nd stage that if your lucky because you need more luck to get a higher gear

BETTY STILL WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Do you thing in stone age guys got something for free?

This game has a lot of issues in terms of balancing, bugs, etc

But I don't understand people are requesting more and more for less.

We have GC, most complain it's too hard and not good enough loot - a while ago there was nothing to get for just 5 fights

We have Trials/Rifts/portals able to raid now(so basically already just clicking a button to receive quite some fragments for free) - still people complain about it, ask for difficulty9+10

We have chance of orange and red gear in crusade now - a while ago it was just purple and soulstones - still people complain about chance is not high enough or even crusade should be raid able, without doing anything.

So basically, everybody just want more for less or even for free, just pressing buttons and get tons of loot.

A while ago with only o2, there were less options to get it, and it took same time, only difference was most o2 gear needed 50 fragments, red is 60 - although sapphire staff and scimitar was even 80.
    And some stages dropped only 1 good item or you could get some gear in exactly 1 stage
    No GC, no chance of better gear in crusade, no GT, no portal/trial/rift raids.

You get gold from crusade, you have chance of soulstones cards and better gear and you get most of time some purple stuff....

I'm sure if you remove white/green/blue... People will complain getting out of enchanting materials, out of stuffs like demon arrow, wizard book etc (which drops a lot from crusade)
    Out of basic gear to gear up new heroes or work on the ones you left behind...

I think you're missing the point of the complaint.
    When you work hard for something, don't you think we should deserve an appropriate reward for it?

Granted, you have to read through all the harsh / rude posts about it but if you can read beyond that, can't you see that Crusade drops don't make any sense?

Crusade isn't that easy ever since Level 90+ and orange+ items have been introduced. Not everyone can say it's a walk in the park.
    People have to spend time to get it right to progress and in the end, we get what?

Inho Berry?

What's wrong with scaling the loot slightly where you don't have to get gray items on the last chest?
    Heck, maybe 30 hewn axe fragments don't sound that bad...

This isn't about getting free stuff on a click of a button.
    It's about just getting a better and "fair" chance at the huge loot table they have in Crusade.

My apologies if I have offended you in some way, and apologies on behalf of the other posts which may have made you mad / annoyed.