Thread: Betty/Ember New Feature idea: Mythic Forge

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Betty/Ember New Feature idea: Mythic Forge

There are many heroes with insignificant stats from their red and legendary gear. In addition there are lots of times when we have an excess of fragments who would gladly trade them for an item they need.

The solution is, The Mythic Forge. There would be two choices in the forge. One allowing a stat reroll on red or legendary gear. Providing a player a chance to drop an unwanted stat on the chance of getting a better stat. The gear could then be reenchanted to max the potential of the new stat.

The second option would allow a player to trade in one of those antique halberds and a nominal number of raged sword fractions to produce a raged sword or similar item. Making use of readily available fragments when an immediate upgrade is wanted.

I think these two coupled would reduce frustration over gear farming and allow for a more diverse and flexible see of heroes. This would encourage unique and amazing new variations of existing heroes.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    THIS what make game not fun. random stat.. i absolutely not agree with your idea

i though when i hear mystic forge, combine maybe 2 orange/purple elemental gear to get 1 random orange/purple elemental gear.

i have lot of fiends will, and i will gladly to sacrifice 2 of this item to get 1 dragon relic/crusade sword/kyrin blood

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Reread, that was part of the second ability of it. To take gear we have and convert it to usable gear. As for your first comment. It would allow for creativity and diversity by replacing the useless stat that so much of the red gear has because it doesn't match the heroes focus.