Thread: More Rose Fencer solo tanking Hard Crusade with IM+LB

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Johnie's Avatar

More Rose Fencer solo tanking Hard Crusade with IM+LB

Todays Hard Crusade was almost perfect

This team really is generating lots of energy, gotta see that.

I'm also thinking about synergy between Deb-IM-LB but I'll discuss that later (already did in the stream this morning, seems interesting)

Check out the crusade run at 1:51:51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL6f38R15Mw

Please leave a comment, like it or not?

At least it's something different from Ninja or Death Mage, it is lots of fun to play I can tell you...
    Johnie's YouTube: JHC Gaming

LIVE stream schedule (eastern time):

Weekdays: 3:30 pm
    Saturday+Sunday: 11:30 am

on YouTube Gaming

Follow me on Twitter @JHCGaming
    Check out the Facebook page

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Good crusade team Johnie, but it's hard to watch ur vids, the game is so laggy for you, i can't see ur fps ingame but i'd say u are below 15 fps in some parts.
    I hope you invest in some hardware if you're gonna continue streaming

Quote Originally Posted by xTL View Post
    Good crusade team Johnie, but it's hard to watch ur vids, the game is so laggy for you, i can't see ur fps ingame but i'd say u are below 15 fps in some parts.
    I hope you invest in some hardware if you're gonna continue streaming
    got an i7 with 8g RAM, barely use 15%cpu when streaming, its either the program settings or the internet connection

I'll look into it, ty for feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnie View Post
    got an i7 with 8g RAM, barely use 15%cpu when streaming, its either the program settings or the internet connection

I'll look into it, ty for feedback!
    I notice now that the video is in 30fps on yt so that might be why.
    Could you try to change your settings to 60 fps for tomorrow's stream and see if the becomes smother?

I notice now that the video is in 30fps on yt so that might be why.
    Could you try to change your settings to 60 fps for tomorrow's stream and see if the becomes smother?
    I can do that, but maybe the stream bitrate was too low by default...

I'll try different settings this week and see from the, but don't bother my webcam, its the laptop built in. I need to get a good one, it will never be better. just need to improve the video quality to start

I can do that, but maybe the stream bitrate was too low by default...

I'll try different settings this week and see from the, but don't bother my webcam, its the laptop built in. I need to get a good one, it will never be better. just need to improve the video quality to start
    90% of laptop webcams are junk =P but that's okey
    Next vid u upload i'll check it out, and post feedback about the quality

90% of laptop webcams are junk =P but that's okey
    Next vid u upload i'll check it out, and post feedback about the quality
    yeah I'd really like your feedback.

first thing I just did is improve bluestacks performance. I'm sure it's a part of the problem. by default it uses only 400mb of RAM, I put it to 2G and I see a difference, its much faster now. it might make a difference already.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Maybe you go too fast on your server or you don't focus playing this game anymore or your server is different, your hard Crusade is too easy. You don't fight lvl 99-100 from stage 9 - 15, you don't even fight any decent TF teams at these stages.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Maybe you go too fast on your server or you don't focus playing this game anymore or your server is different, your hard Crusade is too easy. You don't fight lvl 99-100 from stage 9 - 15, you don't even fight any decent TF teams at these stages.
    maybe its bcs bottom floors of GC. Real fun starts usually after floor 25

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    maybe its bcs bottom floors of GC. Real fun starts usually after floor 25
    I mean hard Crusade in his clip, not GC.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    yeah I'd really like your feedback.

first thing I just did is improve bluestacks performance. I'm sure it's a part of the problem. by default it uses only 400mb of RAM, I put it to 2G and I see a difference, its much faster now. it might make a difference already.
    Can you explain how did you do that? The RAM thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    Can you explain how did you do that? The RAM thing?
    yes, you have to go in the registry editor. il send you a screenshot over Twitter

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I figured I would jump in on the hijacked "Johnie feed back" thread too - sorry.

1) I'm sure I'm in the minority and I know video editing takes tons of time - but I much prefer your focused 5-15 minute clips to the new "live" format you have been posting in the last month. I don't have the time to watch 2+ hour videos - um ever
    2) What's the rationale for your "start over" videos? Were you bored with the endgame or are you trying to appeal to a larger audience (newer players)? Again - I'm lvl 99 so the start over videos aren't very interesting to me

I'm happy you are producing high quality HC content either way - just my $0.02.

1- Im not "posting" the live vids, they just get uploaded after the live streams. usually I wouldn't post them as they are usually only fun if you actually attend the stream and interact as you watch it live. however many viewers like to go back and watch the replays later so I decided to leave the live event replays on the channel

2- Start over series were asked by viewers because the game have changed and people wanted to see me play lower VIP and how I would play it with new heroes available. Also a way to play with the followers, it actually came up during a live event.

just note that after every "start over" video I also do the main account so you can skip to it if you like.

I no longer do the Arena series for the same reason i took a break when they released the orange gear. no teams have same power or same level right now, Counters are not relevant for now, not really helping the community.

I will come back to it when we all reach the cap and have red heroes. it will be more informative.