Thread: guild raid help please

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

guild raid help please

My guild currently has chapters 14 -17 open. I am top 3 in team level and top in both power and stars in the whole server. I take both of my attacks in every chapter each day but rarely get top 10 at the end of chapters. I would assume I can do way better than that... what tips could you guys share with me. Thank you in advance :-)

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    It depends on the team you're using for each chapter. Try check in the ranking of the chapter to see which team the other players are using

Quote Originally Posted by Triple6s View Post
    It depends on the team you're using for each chapter. Try check in the ranking of the chapter to see which team the other players are using
    Ive done that, for example chapt 14 I see that the top guy has about 4,300,000 in damage. He used ninja, FD, CW, Poisoned One, Savage One. I use the same team the same TL as him same color and end up with 2,400,000 damage... Makes no sense?

Chapter 14 boss has 3 phases. You cannot compare damage of first or third phase with that of the second phase.
    Just one possibility for different numbers.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Yeah, that and a lot of random things again.
    Highly depends on how often ninja crits.
    Also time ulti, in this case especially CW should not be interrupted in any way
    SO ulti does not do much dmg, so only waste of time.. Better don't use it at all..

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    There are actually 4 phases for the Ch14 dragon based on his remaining HP %
    Phase 1: 100% - 70%
    Phase 2: 69% - 40% (damage records are set here)
    Phase 3: 39% - 10%
    Phase 4: 9% - Dead%

So if you're looking to set damage records for him, make sure of the following and you'll be fine:
    -Can only be set during Phase 2
    -Often overlooked but don't use FD ulti right away, let him get full energy
    -Like Hank said, SO ulti's animation is a waste of a few seconds..just let him sit there and be cool
    -If using CW, you need to be very careful to time the ulti's so that you don't get knocked back during it

I hold my server's record at 4.38mil but the only difference is I use Swordmaster instead of CW because his ulti is fast and you dont need to worry about the knockback messing it up at all.

Good luck and let us/me know how it goes!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Replace SM or FD with DL you won't regret it

Here is my first attempt guys, in a little bit the dragon should be less than 70% and I will try my second attempt. I believe I hit on everything that everyone suggested and didnt do all that great. Here is the vid. Notice that PO and FD didnt want to Ulti for a long time, PO never did ulti. Btw that record was just set so the Dragon was more than 70% when it happened. Suggestions after watching my attack?
    https://youtu.be/yZp8zf9B4ig

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bkweibley View Post
    Here is my first attempt guys, in a little bit the dragon should be less than 70% and I will try my second attempt. I believe I hit on everything that everyone suggested and didnt do all that great. Here is the vid. Notice that PO and FD didnt want to Ulti for a long time, PO never did ulti. Btw that record was just set so the Dragon was more than 70% when it happened. Suggestions after watching my attack?
    https://youtu.be/yZp8zf9B4ig
    Sure record was set when Dragon was over 70%?

Is it someone from your guild? As if not, how can you know in which Phase Dragon was?
    You wrote the record was 4.3 M already 4 days ago....

It is normal that some heroes canīt ulti or only once in this phase - because of the silence effect...

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Sure record was set when Dragon was over 70%?

Is it someone from your guild? As if not, how can you know in which Phase Dragon was?
    You wrote the record was 4.3 M already 4 days ago....

It is normal that some heroes canīt ulti or only once in this phase - because of the silence effect...
    Yes he is from my Guild. As you can see record is now 4.6 M. When I attacked the Dragon last time before we reset he was below 10% and record was still 4.3 M.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Server 25 Guild Excellent id32920

Unless that 4.6M record was set somewhere besides the dragon?

Virtually all of the damage records on my server are set on the waves leading up to the bosses. It's typically BW, SS, VS, CW, QoC with the last two being switched about a bit.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Theres no way that team did 4.6 mil to dragon 1st phase. Mustve beem mob record. Advice is sound ahould easily do 4.5mil+ with that aeyup in dragon 2nd phase following tips provided. I personally prefer fd/lycan/na/rifleman/po for this raid.

Screenshot_2016-03-11-13-56-59.jpg