Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arcane Sapper or Ninja

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Arcane Sapper or Ninja

I am almost at TL 80. I do not have either of these guys. Which is the better addition at this stage of the game? Or is it possible neither are good? Mainly looking at PVP but perhaps they have use in the Portals or crusade as well.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    use the SEARCH feature in forum, u will find tons of threads abt them

Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    use the SEARCH feature in forum, u will find tons of threads abt them

Thanks. I have tried this already and haven't found a good one that compares the two. This is why I started a new thread.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    It depends on the meta on your server but I'd go for Ninja since you need him for raids, phoenix portal and can work in crusade as well. Avoid Lycan at all cost.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    For your lvl Ninja.
    Great in PvP as long as no legendary IE around.
    Great for campaign, raids and some portals/rift

Later he is too easy countered.. But still has its place in GA and for attacking teams without counter for him

AS becomes a beast at lvl 99 r1

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    For your lvl Ninja.
    Great in PvP as long as no legendary IE around.
    Great for campaign, raids and some portals/rift

Later he is too easy countered.. But still has its place in GA and for attacking teams without counter for him

AS becomes a beast at lvl 99 r1
    do u know if NA returns at 99 too? he has been a jerk all Red era, dunno if comes back with lats gears

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tyrant160's Avatar
    i have both at lvl 100 r+1 and i tell you i was the only one using them both to defend in arena. i have stayed in the top 50s for a long time. sapper pretty much supplements ninja.
    ID 1434811 <sCo>TyranT

Quote Originally Posted by tyrant160 View Post
    i have both at lvl 100 r+1 and i tell you i was the only one using them both to defend in arena. i have stayed in the top 50s for a long time. sapper pretty much supplements ninja.
    So you are saying that only one is necessary. The question is...which one do you use if you only have resources for one?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tyrant160's Avatar
    Ah ok go ninja first. Not only is he good for arena but for crusade raids and grand challenge.
    ID 1434811 <sCo>TyranT

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple6s View Post
    It depends on the meta on your server but I'd go for Ninja since you need him for raids, phoenix portal and can work in crusade as well. Avoid Lycan at all cost.
    Why the, avoid lycan at all cost, sentence?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    Why the, avoid lycan at all cost, sentence?
    Well, OP is about the same as my TL and in my server ALL of them are using Lycan in their defensive lineup in Arena and my purple+3 5* NA just get 1 shot by Lycan 3rd skill hence, the sentence urtock. Lycan is real nightmare for me. His ulti hurts, his snakes are just annoying xD

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    What about NA and HN?
    In a Full red gear, who is better? they use almost same gear. Who put Full red first, as a first red hero?
    Which one is better PVP? NA is better because of the guild raids? And who is better in Cursed city dif 8?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple6s View Post
    Well, OP is about the same as my TL and in my server ALL of them are using Lycan in their defensive lineup in Arena and my purple+3 5* NA just get 1 shot by Lycan 3rd skill hence, the sentence urtock. Lycan is real nightmare for me. His ulti hurts, his snakes are just annoying xD
    ohhhh, i get it now. Avoid fighting lycan

i thought i read avoid getting lycan xD i have ninja to be summoned(sitting on 100ss, waiting for card) and a 5* lycan.

wouldnt want the other way around, lycan is beast. Also sapper in a tf cmder lycan lb, tf cmder lycan ie,.. well tf cmder sapper dps support are the team basically.

had a tf cmder sapper mani witch team that wrecks some setups. but then again, witch just gets buttfucked by tf. hope it helps xd
    #uncool

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    They are so same and so different... not sure how to explain. I guess it depends on the team you have and who you fight against.

Overall, NA is better IMO because you can use him for more things in the game. He has more teams to work with, raid, challenges, Arena, etc..
    But AS is really good on certain teams where NA cant, especial for Gran Arena or Arena defense teams, like CK, AS, VS, HN, Commando...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorwells View Post
    What about NA and HN?
    In a Full red gear, who is better? they use almost same gear. Who put Full red first, as a first red hero?
    Which one is better PVP? NA is better because of the guild raids? And who is better in Cursed city dif 8?
    NA overall is better, more PVE flexibility than HN. HN at the moment at Red is MUCH better for Arena and GA, though NA can still be a nuisance in the right situation!