Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: guild tournament spy abuse?

New Comers Contributor Level 1

guild tournament spy abuse?

Dear Ember,

Guild CCCP asking you to help us understand this issue,

This is collective letter from our guild, so each of 50 member is waiting for your response.

We ask to consider the possibility that guild leaders SlayerzX took illegally actions not specified in Game Heroes Charge rules - possessed information about forces in the guild placement on tournament. We suspect that one of the players entered recently into a guild did it on purpose to gather information for the guild SlayerzX.

To this conclusion we came after analyze the placement of the forces on the lines by our opponents. Both Guilds used the tactic of 2 strong lines with a one weak, but the screenshots can be seen that SlayerzX guild had only one strong line (middle) of 142 teams and rather weak 92 (top) and 8(bottom), which does not logically tactic against the guild of our level or even much more weaker guild because they had only 1 strong line.
    And even more the forces of the middle is much more stronger then top this dont make any sense at all if you dont know about enemy forces.

Foregoing, we ask to hold an investigation about this issue and in the case of objective evidence of their species to take action

• to disqualify them from this and the next tournament.

Also we do not exclude that we could not only become a victim of such actions, but other participants may too.
    So we want to make a proposal that would recaps(team placements) tournament could only see the guild officers to avoid similar situations in the future.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	9854Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	9855Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	9856Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	9857

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Spying is one of the best strategy of war.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Oh my god - get the popcorn! Just when you thought people could get any more ridiculous about this game! Seriously - you want ucool to punish spies for you? What's next? You gonna have ucool come to your house and do a sweep for ninjas?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    They did perfect strategy so weak guild could beat strong guild.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Yes spies are the new rage.We make them walk the plank on our server.arrrrrrr me mateys
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    I don't see an issue there, spies or no spies that's not something that Ucool needs to deal with. Better for you is to go check your replays if all battles show proper result as that seems to be current problem, not stuff like that. Every guild has a strategy with or without a spy that's just a strategy, might be just a good luck for that guild, might be actual spy in your guild and might be loss due to incorrect results of battles

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I applaud the dude who spied

I as guild leader and my offiiers never accept new players during guild wars season. Maybe you should also consider that now that you have learned a lesson.

Banned Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I don't see an issue there, spies or no spies that's not something that Ucool needs to deal with. Better for you is to go check your replays if all battles show proper result as that seems to be current problem, not stuff like that. Every guild has a strategy with or without a spy that's just a strategy, might be just a good luck for that guild, might be actual spy in your guild and might be loss due to incorrect results of battles

BACK TO THE KITCHEN HOE

wash dishes and make sammiches for the rest here.Quick fast slut

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    We play SlayerzX next, any tips for us so we can get revenge?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    ucool don't have any rules about spy actions and don't need to take any actions. And even if they listen to you, how about next step - take actions against people who get loot in raids and leave your guild? LOL

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    This is actually a valid tactic that we thought about too. it has a 66% of winning against a guild using 2 strong lanes tactic ... and a 33% chance of completely failing (if your super strong lane hits the weak lane of the other guild).
    Using 2 strong lanes against 2 strong lanes always ends up in a 50/50 chance of winning (against an equally strong guild)
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    I'm more concerned about allowing behavior like idiot posting above and offending every member on this forum, in every post, this is more than unacceptable and completely disgusting behavior and no one should be forced to read this. Issues like personal stuff between 2 guild's are personal and need to be treated that way but this is open forum and they allow this person to constantly post here even he keeps insulting everyone on every possible bases, even he's been reported multiple times, even he spreads rumors about possible hacks in game and yet nothing has been done here. So respectable people here are forced to read all kinds of nasty, disgusting, insulting and offensive comments all day long. This makes me wonder how much do moderators here read at all when they have no decency to at least ban persons like this

Banned Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I'm more concerned about allowing behavior like idiot posting above and offending every member on this forum, in every post, this is more than unacceptable and completely disgusting behavior and no one should be forced to read this. Issues like personal stuff between 2 guild's are personal and need to be treated that way but this is open forum and they allow this person to constantly post here even he keeps insulting everyone on every possible bases, even he's been reported multiple times, even he spreads rumors about possible hacks in game and yet nothing has been done here. So respectable people here are forced to read all kinds of nasty, disgusting, insulting and offensive comments all day long. This makes me wonder how much do moderators here read at all when they have no decency to at least ban persons like this

Back to the kitchen.stop attention whorin u fat hoe.make sammiches and wash dishes

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Well spying is part of war, its up to you to make sure it doesn't happen.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    super advise - dont read