Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grand Challenge loot

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylo Ren View Post
    the other set? what do you mean?
    Every week GC has few different sets of prizes, you have one set, someone else has another etc...probably 2 or 4 different sets. Anyway my set is different, today was Armagedon Axe.
    But seriously now Betty, this needs to be fixed! People don't need this much of items we're getting! We appreciate that they put o2 gears in it but fact is we don't need so much of them, we'd rather take parts of those gears, why not give us parts instead of complete piece of gear. Just increase number of parts and that's it. Give us in GC Kylin's Blood, Earth Helm, Demon Garments, Dragon Relic, Crusade Sword, Fiend's Wills etc...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    today was Armagedon Axe.
    You go Armagedon Axe at Tier 25?
    I had Armagedon Axe at Tier 20 but I didn't managed to get on 1st try and I skipped opening chest to get it as I had enough stock. At tier 25, it was burning hammer for me which I already have 1 in stock. Nevertheless I spend gems to get another one. Won't bother to get it again if next week still give burning hammer.

Wish they put Underworld Book, Dragon Armor, Angel's Feather or Earth Guardian. Sigh...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    I got wraith dagger. Second one this week. Third in two weeks ...

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrant160 View Post
    Got me an immortal flag today. Different from what i usually get.
    These are the ONLY items you can get which are not purple or worse:
    Wraith Dagger
    Immortal Flag
    Essence of Spirits
    Burning Hammer
    Lucifer's Wings
    Crossed Swords
    Force of Protection
    (maybe 1 or 2 more I can not think of right now)

Still, the problem is, once you have like 4 of these, they are worthless... WE NEED uncombined items, orange tier purple stuff to make anything out of them for O0-R1...
    The worst thing is we had all these, but they changed the difficulty (no problem) but messed up the loot tables... why?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Every week GC has few different sets of prizes, you have one set, someone else has another etc...probably 2 or 4 different sets. Anyway my set is different, today was Armagedon Axe.
    But seriously now Betty, this needs to be fixed! People don't need this much of items we're getting! We appreciate that they put o2 gears in it but fact is we don't need so much of them, we'd rather take parts of those gears, why not give us parts instead of complete piece of gear. Just increase number of parts and that's it. Give us in GC Kylin's Blood, Earth Helm, Demon Garments, Dragon Relic, Crusade Sword, Fiend's Wills etc...
    U know we hade all those items before...ppl complained and now we got whole items and ppl complain they want reguler purple items.

It is kind of ironic...

I even remeber ppl getting a combined item on lv 20 and a earth helm on 25 and the complaining started.

Point is still. U will get 5 items of O+1/2 items a week. They wont give u any more then this. U will never make all players happy. The drop list should be a mix of combined items as it is now and reguler items like the ones Lady-E mentioned.

Example:
    20: Burning hammer
    25: Demon garment
    30: Fiend wills
    35: Lucifer wings and Kylin blood.

I think 2 combined items is enough and then 3 reguler items or vice versa would be ideal.

And I say it again...u will not get more then 5 items.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    U know we hade all those items before...ppl complained and now we got whole items and ppl complain they want reguler purple items.

It is kind of ironic...

I even remeber ppl getting a combined item on lv 20 and a earth helm on 25 and the complaining started.

Point is still. U will get 5 items of O+1/2 items a week. They wont give u any more then this. U will never make all players happy. The drop list should be a mix of combined items as it is now and reguler items like the ones Lady-E mentioned.

Example:
    20: Burning hammer
    25: Demon garment
    30: Fiend wills
    35: Lucifer wings and Kylin blood.

I think 2 combined items is enough and then 3 reguler items or vice versa would be ideal.

And I say it again...u will not get more then 5 items.
    That sounds fine to me and that's how it really was at the beginning...I remember loot looked like that from 2nd week of GC, really there was no need to change that at all but for some reason they changed it. I'd say that would be best solution but also could work if they give 2 instead of one of those items for tiers 20,25,30- likr earth helm and deamon garment, kylin's blood and crusade sword etc. Could work too quite well but this like you suggested would be just fine and more acceptable than this currently

Quote Originally Posted by Geej View Post
    You go Armagedon Axe at Tier 25?
    I had Armagedon Axe at Tier 20 but I didn't managed to get on 1st try and I skipped opening chest to get it as I had enough stock. At tier 25, it was burning hammer for me which I already have 1 in stock. Nevertheless I spend gems to get another one. Won't bother to get it again if next week still give burning hammer.

Wish they put Underworld Book, Dragon Armor, Angel's Feather or Earth Guardian. Sigh...
    No it was on tier 20 for me too, different time zones so it was still yesterday when I wrote today it's burning hammer on 25

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I am not even opening any of the chest now... I have enough of all the items I can get from GC... Still proposing to get back to the original GC loot.
    Uncombined and combined... would be way better for everyone.

The way it is now, ucool is missing out on a lot of gem sales, as nobody will spend gems for GC after a while... you don't need that many combined Orange gear...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by tamastoth82 View Post
    I am not even opening any of the chest now... I have enough of all the items I can get from GC... Still proposing to get back to the original GC loot.
    Uncombined and combined... would be way better for everyone.

The way it is now, ucool is missing out on a lot of gem sales, as nobody will spend gems for GC after a while... you don't need that many combined Orange gear...
    My 30 on difficulty 4: crystal ball(p4 basic), firebolt axe (o1 combined), 1x green, 1x blue.

Not even worth opening.

Btw, difficulty 3 got a spectre note (o2 combined).

I agree that (on both difficulties), orange tier basic purple gears should be added to the loot drop chances. Purple tier basic loot (crystal ball etc) should really be on lower tiers <tier 20.
    But I guess the mathematicians at Ucool know better

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    My 30 on difficulty 4: crystal ball(p4 basic), firebolt axe (o1 combined), 1x green, 1x blue.

Not even worth opening.

I agree that (on both difficulties), orange tier basic purple gears should be added to the loot drop chances. Purple tier basic loot (crystal ball etc) should really be on lower tiers <tier 20.
    difficult 3 got a spectre note????? this is ridiculous, i got a useless firebolt axe too

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylo Ren View Post
    difficult 3 got a spectre note????? this is ridiculous, i got a useless firebolt axe too
    I Wish for these item. I got another wraith dagger (Two days in a Row). Now I have 4 wraith daggers in stock.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post

Not even worth opening.

As I said before...the reguler items were there. But the shitstorm from a groupe of ppl here including ppl in this thread got it changed..now you want it back.

I geared alot more heroes with the old loot system then this new one..pat your back to your complainers that got the loot changed.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tyrant160's Avatar
    Another wriath dagger. yesterday and today. This blows.
    ID 1434811 <sCo>TyranT

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    The grand challenge difficult 4 is so hard with a player low vip from 94 to lower.Please reduce the difficult of challenge or the power of enemy team.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Best way I have found to play the GC based on the shit it is handing out. Play Dif 4 up to Tier 29 and demote down to Dif 3 for 30-35.