Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Light bringer vs Death Mage

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Light bringer vs Death Mage

I have those two in red, and there's only one gear separate them to promote into red+1 4/5, so which one is best to get promored first?
    Death Mage are very useful heroes, but Light bringer are also showing up some potential.
    Well, if there's anything, my arena team are =
    TF, CMDR, DL, MANI + One tentative hero.
    Right now it can be FD or LB.
    So, is it LB or DM to go first?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    I would definately say DM - she get huge boost with r1 - making her great.
    Quite some Aoe even before ulti, silence and quite large HP pool - with ulti unstoppable dmg (only if you kill her) and selfheal
    LB isnīt that bad - but see him more in healing/strong tank Teams.

additionally: I would not go for FD - he is to easy countered - great single target dmg, but relies on lifesteal - and can be easily countered + very weak migc def.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by bocahcilik11@gmail.com View Post
    I have those two in red, and there's only one gear separate them to promote into red+1 4/5, so which one is best to get promored first?
    Death Mage are very useful heroes, but Light bringer are also showing up some potential.
    Well, if there's anything, my arena team are =
    TF, CMDR, DL, MANI + One tentative hero.
    Right now it can be FD or LB.
    So, is it LB or DM to go first?
    It is a question of int. I have DM/Man/LB all in my defense team.. I have chosen to keep LB high int so he gets all gear first followed by DM only to keep his int higher. DM is by far more useful but circumstances dictate I do LB first. All 3 are R+1 lB full DM/Man 4/5

Quote Originally Posted by Jonpizz View Post
    It is a question of int. I have DM/Man/LB all in my defense team.. I have chosen to keep LB high int so he gets all gear first followed by DM only to keep his int higher. DM is by far more useful but circumstances dictate I do LB first. All 3 are R+1 lB full DM/Man 4/5
    What's the team you would use with LB to defend arena rank if you went LB max first?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar
    DM first, more usefull even in arena
    server 51, lvl 100, Grand arena highest rank: 1, arena highest rank: 1
    Did i help you? hitting rep button takes 2.3 seconds
    Playing since: 25.12.2014

Quote Originally Posted by EvoT View Post
    What's the team you would use with LB to defend arena rank if you went LB max first?
    TF/DeB/DM/Man/LB turtle I left at red for magic resist.. The rest are R1

Quote Originally Posted by cynizm View Post
    DM first, more usefull even in arena
    I only did LB first to keep his int higher to defend against sapper. DM is 1 gear piece behind. She will be full tomorrow. Both full LB is higher just needed to gear him full first. Agree DM is more useful all around.

Yeah, i read somewhere that LB+DM is quite a combo, with LB giving energy on surviving DM, made her gets her second ulti faster and bang, swipe all your enemies..

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 bangastc's Avatar
    I hasnt use r1 FD, met lv 100r1 in gc4 pretty solid, your " tentative heroes " i would go LB first, you can try use on booty, if you are not putting ie, LB is definitely a preferred choice, i forget how many times manip/ dl/ dm got cleared by ninja, i use LB dm tf cmr dl/cl, its working fine for me, rspecially when opponent didnt use ninja & saper

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    FD red+1 works fine if you have a DuK on your team to beef up his Magic Resist a ton. Still, not the best hero currently.
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Anyone check if any of the 3-4 recent updates patched LB energy skills to random again...i remember seeing it give energy to an ie during one of my GC matches....Just closed the app and started to play Summoners War..wont be opening HC for a while now

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 bangastc's Avatar
    I not sure if random, but certainly not on opponents now, i tried many times LB dv dm cmr tf and other combinations, it seems LB always charged TF, if TF rolled to the other end, then he always charge cmr, from my observation, i can say LB tends to charge front most heroes on own side, if heroes roll or ninja or blink to the other side, then he charge the next front most

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    LB charges up highest hp hero i'm sure it's intended just like qoc ultis on highest hp hero too i don't think they're changing it if they didn't change qoc's

Yea he charge the highest remaining hp

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    This could be changed now - there are patchnotes for Apple at least.

Heroes Charge Version 2.1.11, the Major Update! Let's take a look at what's new on the latest.

New Heroes:
    - Dope King(March Signin Hero): Front line strength hero, who can act as a damage dealer, as well as control and knock back enemies.
    - Troll Princess(March Magic Stone Hero): Back line agile hero, who can use boomerangs to deal massive physical damage.
    - Demon Assassin(Guild Tournament Hero): Middle line intellect hero, whose normal attack deals magic damage. She has great survival and magic DPS abilities.

Bug Fixes:
    - Fixed a bug that a hired hero couldn’t participate in Guild Raid.
    - Fixed a bug that a hero couldn’t defend a Cave when he attacked another player’s Cave and died.
    - Fixed a bug that the Chests Icon was always marked a red.
    - Fixed a bug that Deathgore frequently triggered his skill Quill Spray.
    - Fixed a bug that Light Bringer could only restore energy for front line allies and himself.
    - Fixed a bug that Depth Voice’s 3rd skill couldn’t take effect on Griffin.
    - Fixed a bug that Hidden Needle couldn’t gain energy when she has Refraction on.
    - Fixed a bug that the Guild Raid Boss from Chapter 13 was disabled from attacking by Manipulator’s Ult skill.

Improvements:
    - Increased Rifleman’s Ult skill’s damage.
    - Removed the 30 second lifetime for Corrupted Angel’s 4th skill.
    - Rose Fencer’s Ult skill now has life steal effect and cannot be dodged.
    - Cat Fencer’s Ult skill now cannot be dodged.
    - Improved the visual effect of Nymph of Sea’s Ult skill.
    - Changed the Ghost Knight’s 4th skill trigger mechanism that he will create a phantom as long as an enemy dies.
    - Raid function in Advanced Instances now counts as the Legendary Quests completion.
    - Grand Challenge Reward Icon now displays the item quantity.