Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: guild tournament Preliminaries questions

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    6

    guild tournament Preliminaries questions

    Hey Betty you please tell me how this association is to win the preliminaries !!

    This guild only five people, 3 Day Activity and even did not break into TOP 50

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	英雄無畏- 2016-03-02 20-49-53-887.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	9782Click image for larger version. 

Name:	英雄無畏- 2016-03-02 20-49-57-114.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	9783Click image for larger version. 

Name:	英雄無畏- 2016-03-02 20-56-37-085.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	9784

  2. #2
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    37
    It is just luck, they faced no one or faced weaker guilds. Top guild in our server, who won the last tournament didn't even qualify this time (They faced top guild from older server in the preliminaries).

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    6
    This area, a total of 10 associations participate, I think they are good luck to the incredible

  4. #4
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    HulkSmash! (Server 34)
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    48
    We have a guild in my tournament named Supercows from server46 - 88k 3d activity, 14 players in the top50 with an avg power of 717k: On the last tournament they were disqualified in the preliminaries by one of the 95k guilds and now they had the misfortune of choosing my group and were kicked out again.

    There are many guilds in the tournament they could easily win against but sadly for them lady luck had other plans.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

  5. #5
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    We have a guild in my tournament named Supercows from server46 - 88k 3d activity, 14 players in the top50 with an avg power of 717k: On the last tournament they were disqualified in the preliminaries by one of the 95k guilds and now they had the misfortune of choosing my group and were kicked out again.

    There are many guilds in the tournament they could easily win against but sadly for them lady luck had other plans.
    This is why our entire server had an agreement about groups guess we're the rare server where are guild stick together in this lol but the 1st ranking still didn't go through this time...no idea how, 90k activity but didn't make it this season

  6. #6
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    758
    Rep Power
    35
    Activety dont mean shit. It only shows ppl contribute much.

    Bad team compositions
    Bad strategy
    Not all members putting teams in.

    There are many reasons why some guilds loose but activety means nothing or very very little.

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Activety dont mean shit. It only shows ppl contribute much. .
    If you happen to list guild members you will see it clearer. Everyone could talk without caring the facts. After I list all guild members, then sort them by activity point, that also match their level, meaning all lvl 100 players have highest activity points, those lvl 95 > 90. In general, all high activity players have higher power.

    Activity -> Stamina spent -> Gear earned -> Power.

    The guild have more active players have better chance than less active players. When I mail guild mates about sorting team and which lane they will work on, only high activity players do as planned, low activity players either don't attend or don't read anything, they just put whatever into lane 1 or even whatever lanes.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

  8. #8
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by woops815 View Post
    Hey Betty you please tell me how this association is to win the preliminaries !!

    This guild only five people, 3 Day Activity and even did not break into TOP 50

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	英雄無畏- 2016-03-02 20-49-53-887.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	9782Click image for larger version. 

Name:	英雄無畏- 2016-03-02 20-49-57-114.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	9783Click image for larger version. 

Name:	英雄無畏- 2016-03-02 20-56-37-085.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	9784
    I am in the same grouping.. Guilds of 5/28/29 players made it out of the preliminaries while many stronger guilds didn't. The entire preliminary round lacks transparency. May as well pick guilds out of a hat. It is more than a little ridiculous that there is no way to plan for the priliminary round.. And the fact that a guild with 5 players could ever make it out is crazy..

  9. #9
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by woops815 View Post
    Hey Betty you please tell me how this association is to win the preliminaries !!

    This guild only five people, 3 Day Activity and even did not break into TOP 50

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	英雄無畏- 2016-03-02 20-49-53-887.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	9782Click image for larger version. 

Name:	英雄無畏- 2016-03-02 20-49-57-114.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	9783Click image for larger version. 

Name:	英雄無畏- 2016-03-02 20-56-37-085.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	9784
    Dear Leader
    There was a bug that some guilds joined the tournament with 0 teams. So the guild was lucky enough to make it through the Preliminaries. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  10. #10
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    There was a bug that some guilds joined the tournament with 0 teams. So the guild was lucky enough to make it through the Preliminaries. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty Thank you for your answer,So he met opponents are 0 Team ??
    I would like to ask the 6th district a total number of guild war ??

  11. #11
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    There was a bug that some guilds joined the tournament with 0 teams. So the guild was lucky enough to make it through the Preliminaries. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    One of top guilds from our server was in same group with guild with five members. How it possible that guild with 5 members eliminate guild with 50? I think its only possible only if heroes/teams doesn't restore when switch from one guild to another during preliminaries. Please confirm (or unconfirm this)

  12. #12
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by entaroadun View Post
    One of top guilds from our server was in same group with guild with five members. How it possible that guild with 5 members eliminate guild with 50? I think its only possible only if heroes/teams doesn't restore when switch from one guild to another during preliminaries. Please confirm (or unconfirm this)
    Hi Bro,Are you saying that this guild ??
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	英雄無畏- 2016-03-03 16-23-49-281.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	9802

  13. #13
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by woops815 View Post
    Hi Bro,Are you saying that this guild ??
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	英雄無畏- 2016-03-03 16-23-49-281.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	9802
    Yes, exactly

  14. #14
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by entaroadun View Post
    Yes, exactly
    Thank you very much Bro

    But this is really unreasonable : (

  15. #15
    Banned Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    This is why our entire server had an agreement about groups guess we're the rare server where are guild stick together in this lol but the 1st ranking still didn't go through this time...no idea how, 90k activity but didn't make it this season
    Back to the kitchen hoe.Stop attention whoring and make sandwhiches-wash dishes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •