Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will you guys fix grand challenge difficulty and loot?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9

When will you guys fix grand challenge difficulty and loot?

Theres a loot gap between difficulty 3-4 in crusade.Instead of fixin that shit you guys ignore it.Also betty said "players were frustrated with gc difficulty 5".If difficulty 4 is anything to go by i assume diff 5 has 5 5*chemists with inho berries as loots.Seriously ucool turning greedy at this point when you have a loyal customer base will be your downfall.And having the same 5 toons every day dosent mean gc is challenging.It means you have no idea how to balance the game and instead you make op heroes to milk the cash cows
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    IMG-20160226-WA0004.jpg

Did your think this is a fix or bug, it happen to today, if this is permanent, i do diff 3 instead off 4

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I think they turned on the brain and fixed it how it should be

Quote Originally Posted by Holy View Post
    I think they turned on the brain and fixed it how it should be
    I highly doubt that. Until it's not totally random and is worse than before, it is NOT FIXED.

My proposal for Difficulty 4 loot based on tiers:
    Tiers 5, 10, 15 - 2x random purple item from Purple / Orange tier (like AA Shoes and Wizard hat now) + ss + blue at least or 5 x purple fragments
    Tiers 20, 25 - 2x random ANY UNCOMBINED item from Orange tier (demon garment, earth helm, dragon relic, crusade sword, holy bible, kylin blood, ancient rune, wind dagger, force of gods) + ss+ blue + 1x 5 purple fragment
    Tiers 30, 35 - 2 x random ANY COMBINED from Orange tier (flaming orb, angel's feather, spectre note, firebolt axe, essence of spirits, burning hammer, earth guardian, force of protection, etc.) + 1x blue + 1x 5 purple fragment
    The in between tiers - 1x soulstone, 2x blue + 1x 5 purple fragment

Or if you are more generous make it: 5,10 / 15, 20, / 25, 30, 35 for the first 3 categories so it stays closer to what people get now.

Main point is: no green, and make items from a tier totally random, not like now when you can only get Crossed Swords, Burning Hammer, Essence of Spirits, Nether Grudge most of the time.

Before you say uncombined items are worse, think a little... You need them for 3 tiers, you need a lot of them for several different items, while combined items only for one, some for two.

Please consider. Thanks.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Hayabusa View Post
    IMG-20160226-WA0004.jpg

Did your think this is a fix or bug, it happen to today, if this is permanent, i do diff 3 instead off 4
    Funny game this is, got a force of protection and a eternal icicle at dif 4 stage 30.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    IMG-20160226-WA0004.jpg

WTF is that ?! It is obviously shit by uncool again at least at Diff4.

For tier 30 today, that crossed sword of yours is in Diff3, while I got Burning hammer in Diff4.

Screenshot_2016-02-26-08-55-20.jpg

In diff4, you fought enemy team of R1 TL98 but got the same tier of loot in diff3 ? WTF? It doesn't make any fucking sense!
    come on ucool ! stop being retard please !

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukasi View Post

For tier 30 today, that crossed sword of yours is in Diff3, while I got Burning hammer in Diff4.

In diff4, you fought enemy team of R1 TL98 but got the same tier of loot in diff3 ? WTF? It doesn't make any fucking sense!
    yeah, this is bullshit, diff 3 loot better than diff 4 -.-
    server 51, lvl 100, Grand arena highest rank: 1, arena highest rank: 1
    Did i help you? hitting rep button takes 2.3 seconds
    Playing since: 25.12.2014

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukasi View Post

Im non VIP, and my heroes is at limit at tier 20-25 in diff 4, that why I demote to diff 3 for the daily only, that I saw this, I post this is because top players have difficulty in diff 4 and the loot we all know how it is, but somehow a lvl 88 oppoenet give me this and.even the crap gear is full blue gear not fragments in the same tier but diff 4, i have no problem with the diff lvl, but the loot is not evenly spread.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Im non VIP, and my heroes is at limit at tier 20-25 in diff 4, that why I demote to diff 3 for the daily only, that I saw this, I post this is because top players have difficulty in diff 4 and the loot we all know how it is, but somehow a lvl 88 oppoenet give me this and.even the crap gear is full blue gear not fragments in the same tier but diff 4, i have no problem with the diff lvl, but the loot is not evenly spread.
    I know. I'm happy that the loot is better in diff3 so it is good for my guildmate as well. It is the diff4 with much more difficulty but worse loots that really piss me off.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Come on we got a big nothing the passt few weeks this Change is a really good start.
    Finally they heard us )

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Difficulty 3 35 tier loot:
    1 combined orange tier item (force of protection), 1 basic purple/orange tier(wizard hat), 2 purple tiers (stainless axe and cudgel reel).

Much better loot now and relevant to the majority of players that complete it.

Now if only it was written in the development journal.................

Yes totally better loot
    Finally

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    It's fixed.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    It's fixed.
    For Difficulty 3, maybe. Not for 4. Still gives shitty loot and not random at all.

Maybe it was just a glitch today we got nothing special