Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Professional Killer in Heroic Package? REALLY?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar

Professional Killer in Heroic Package? REALLY?

So now that Ucool will put new heroes into Tournament shop, the Heroic Sack/Case/Box will have old heroes? Last time it was Chemist and before Commander and -I am sure at some point- Corrupted Angel was there... which are usefull/rare heroes, cant compain.
    they really expect people to spend money on Professional Killer?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Oh yeah! Finally my legend has come. Cant wait to spend $100 to get 5* Professional Killer ... just wait ... I've got PK 5* for ages (farming relentlessly in crusade). What's a shame!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    can you stop, like for a second, beein' that fucking annoying and selfish?!

you know that you arents the only ones playin this game, do you? there are maybe ppl who dont have him and are happy about it, esp. bc they also can boost his legendary?!

its damn sad to read something like this

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Great deal fuck yeah.Now If only he wasnt so useless it be dandy.Unless ucool believes ppk will spend money in niche heroes

Quote Originally Posted by dcilic View Post
    can you stop, like for a second, beein' that fucking annoying and selfish?!
    you know that you arents the only ones playin this game, do you? there are maybe ppl who dont have him and are happy about it, esp. bc they also can boost his legendary?!
    its damn sad to read something like this
    Professional Killer 5 stars is not difficult to get. New player can harvest it the same way I had to.
    The problem here is this new feature is paid by REAL money. So when I want to spend REAL money I want to get something usefull from that. Chemist was a great deal last week, even now that we know its going to Tournament Shop (which will take almost a year to get 5 stars).
    This feature is for rare and new heroes, like Corrupted Angel, for example. Not old ones.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    what do you want the the limited offer?
    all the strong heroes?
    nope.
    btw. if u didn't notice they put heroes which has a legendary quest or are in magic stone in
    that offer... so enjoy more "bad heroes" in the future

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Would you prefer to spend 99 on the old 10k gem pack or on the 22k gem pack + Stuff!?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by darkq View Post
    Would you prefer to spend €99 on the old 10k gem pack or on the 22k gem pack + Stuff!?
    I would prefer to spend 99 dollar on something else then a buggy mobilegame, thats for sure. Maybe take out my lady on a fancy dinner, or buy her something nice.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BluKii View Post
    all the strong heroes?
    nope.
    btw. if u didn't notice they put heroes which has a legendary quest or are in magic stone in
    I'm curious about what people thinking when buy something. When you pay $100, you can't ask for any good quality stuff, can you ? Although there are rich countries and poor countries, but I believe the value of $100 is same worldwide.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    It was kinda obvious that the next limited offer was going to be some hero with legendary skill. The next former magic stone hero will probably come in 3-4 weeks and most likely will be ghost knight. My guess is, that they will also decrease the ss for him again (not as with chemist ... but probably 200-250 for 100$).

There are still some legendary heroes that have not been in the offer so far ... so you can look forward to seeing ice mage, Imperial Executioner, Ice elemental and so on there.

The offer in general is a good deal for the gems alone (if you need gems) ... compared to how it was before limited offers.
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Quote Originally Posted by BluKii View Post
    all the strong heroes?
    nope.
    How about YES!!?
    I am not expecting Ucool to give me Corrupted Angel in Bronze chest, but if I am thinking in spending at least $4.99 on this game, I would expect to be offered something valuable, something I can not get in other place (like all new heroes for VIP 11 players). You dont see next month Ucool releasing Professional Killer in Magic Stone for VIPS, dont you?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Theu are cycling all the latest L skill hwroes that theu did on last batch. Pk was the onky one from latest L batch to be put in limited offer, so not surprising to see him.

The bigger question is what theu do next week. Do they announce new L qiests then promo them accordingly? Do they start doing the older L quest heroes?

If unlikely ull see more then 1 magic stone on a monthly basis. At some point in March well probably see ghost knight with valkrie sword as that is his main red equipment. Every otherweek will cycle L heroes we havent seen with their full L item and no gear.

It is very unlikely theyll cycle the same heroes anytime soon. So if you missed out on Griff and Corrupted Angel last time then I feel you are out of luck.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    They should remove them completly, not because they are too good or too bad, you just simply not appreciate what you get, or understand what they are for.

These packages are too give new players some of the old stuff, if there is an old hero with an legendary in the pack, you get the legendary, if its a non legendary hero, you get gear...
    and its a freaking good deal, no matter what hero is in, if you look what we got in the past, before that shit was introduced, we payed 100 to get GEMS ALONE, not a hero, not money, not steaks, not gear, not a free legendary item, no red gear NOTHING, JUST GEMS... and now you get even double of the gems...

Be fucking thankful and happy, these packages are not there, to give you tons of overpowered heroes to 5* and gear, and all the other stuff... its a limited OFFER, you dont have to buy it, if you dont like it...

not every player is level 100 and has all heroes at 5* like you act.

And that they dont give 330 ss for a MS Hero is right too, it was too good and unfair for the VIP spenders and people who buy magic stone chests to get the hero, it was a mistake and they changed it. deal with it, CA and Griffin packages , broke the game on many servers and they wont do it again.

this selfish, unthankful people always...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Should name it as Heroic Fan Package because only true fan of it will buy it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Simple solution - don't buy it. If people need to buy gems they may consider the heroic package as a good option as you get soulstones also. People are acting like ucool is only selling soulstones and conveniently ignore the gems, vip points, and items that come with it.

i can't believe you guys are complaining about an offering. It's not like ucool is forcing you to buy these. If they were then I could see your point. So many people here have an undeserved sense of entitlement.