Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Counter to TF/Com/DV/Mani/IE

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

Counter to TF/Com/DV/Mani/IE

Well guys the title pretty much says it all. I fight for top spot every night on my server, but it is always mirror fights with TF/Com/DV/Mani/IE (some swap Mani out for QoC). Im lvl 95, only a few other 95s and a 97 are on this server. Every night its always mirrored battles relying on luck. Has anything found a lineup to be successful more times than not against this team? Mirror fights hoping for luck just arnt any fun....

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    you wonīt find a Team that works most of the time - but you have pretty good chances with:
    DV(legendary),CMDR(legendary),IE(legendary),Mani, HN ...

You could try DL , Griffin, DM (but getting really good only at r1) etc instead of HN

Basic idea is:
    DV traps TF, making him take a few hits, while other Team is getting bit less dmg.
    Enemy TF rolls through your Team dmg them a bit -> making them Charge faster
    Enemy TF make a few hits on your Mani - > making her Charge faster - you dont use TF, hence oppenents charging not so fast
    IE hits TF
    Your mani ulties before Opponent - > if thatīs happen, most of the time itīs a win

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    TF Cmr IE HN Mani
    TF Cmr DM IE Mani (not sure if I got this right)

The team posted above may or may not work, I've had times IE killed DV, IE almost killing DV and IE hitting DV clone.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 bangastc's Avatar
    My server many dont use this setup for def as much anymore, basically attackers remove tf and replace with hn, so attackers manip will ulti first then thats the end

Quote Originally Posted by bangastc View Post
    My server many dont use this setup for def as much anymore, basically attackers remove tf and replace with hn, so attackers manip will ulti first then thats the end
    What TL are you? What do you see a lot at the top if you dont see this team then?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    there are a lot of counters now, few come to my mind:

DV, CMR, HN, IE, MANI
    DV, CMR, IE, DM, MANI
    DV, CMR, IE, QOC, MANI
    SH, CMR, IE, DM, DL
    GRIF, CA, CMR, TF, IE
    TF, DV, EB, NS, IE

mix them all, sadly all thing is just btw those heroes

also seen some 5* Cemists wrecking all

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bkweibley View Post
    What TL are you? What do you see a lot at the top if you dont see this team then?
    yes, after TL 96-99 there are more SH teams defending top 10 in arena, mixed with CL, TF, DL, HN, IE, MANI, DM, CHEM, CA....

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    TF,Comd,Sil,HN,Mani with sil and mani at different promotion levels

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Depends on Mani gear. It is extremely easy to counter any Mani team if you know how much energy gear she has. You can force enemy Mani to ultimate "too early" by using Turtle on your team, and you can make your own Mani ultimate first right before enemy's by NOT using Turtle. That's just one of many hundreds of ways to easily win these teams. Of course you have to know what timing does your own Mani have as well. For example, how many pieces of energy gear you have, +1 piece, +2 piece or none. It's the only stat that affects her.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Lelemental, dmage, needle, executioner, manipulator works for me (Id say over 70% chance to win), lvl 100, r+1 gear (LE is o+2 only)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Just mirror match like always... until ucool replaced their balanced team with someone more creative and dilligent

Ill try some of these out today :-)

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    So the counter to the team listed, while avoiding a mirror match, still uses 3/5 of the same heroes... :/

Sounds like DV, CMDR, MANI need to be nerfed, or we need something that will actually counter them. This is all I face on my server too, and it's BORING.

Not that they need nerfed, but other heroes need revamped. Itd be awesome if they did something like take Ferryman and make him actually usable in arena... There are so many heroes who are worthless right now...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 bangastc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bkweibley View Post
    I am tl 96 in 131, highest on my server currently 98, popular def line up consist of sh, chemist, ca r+1, any TF manip dv ie cmr def in top arena are almost sure to get knocked down quite immediately including myself with 60k ++ power