Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Remove chemist soulstones from GT

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    put chemist on arena or guild shop pretty please, betty and friends

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    No leave him in tournament shop please. Should not be easy to get a great hero!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri23 View Post
    No leave him in tournament shop please. Should not be easy to get a great hero!
    I bet you're a VIP 15 guy who has him at 5* and doesn't want the others to get him as well. At the moment we can neither get red gear nor the hero, so reduce the items' cost drastically there or just remove the items and everything!!! You always like to joke with the players, uNcool, which isn't funny at all!!!!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    I bet you're a VIP 15 guy who has him at 5* and doesn't want the others to get him as well. At the moment we can neither get red gear nor the hero, so reduce the items' cost drastically there or just remove the items and everything!!! You always like to joke with the players, uNcool, which isn't funny at all!!!!
    They already did reduce the prices drastically ... has no one noticed yet?
    [Æ] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsuna View Post
    They already did reduce the prices drastically ... has no one noticed yet?
    Iīm not so sure about that...maybe Iīm wrong, but still see e.g.
    Thunder Necklace 15162 coins.....you can do the math and calculate how Long it will averagly take to be able to buy this....

As I first post about this, I did an example with a red item with a Price auf 14k something....so Iīm not so sure about changes...

Actually I see an o2 item in GA and GT shop -> Dragon armor:
    GA Price: 4718
    GT Price: 4772

So still GA is a bit cheaper, and as calculated somewhere else:
    Average Player get GA coins in 14 days (1 GT): 34*24*14 = 11424
    In GT I got for winning ALL 4 bets (with average return rate between 2,2-2,5) : 2494 coins (maybe I used 10 for refreshing)

See the HUGE difference??????

Having enough coins buying same item in GA would roughly take 139 hours, thats a bit less as 6 days.
    Even shorter if someone can hold Top10 ranking for longer...

But with current GT System (coins only for betting) it would take at least 2 GTs - thats 28 days! A difference of over 3 weeks!!!!!!

So see the difference?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Ähm ... my shop got the following prices:

Wraith Lorica is now 3120, relic of hades 3120 and most of the crafted items are at 9-10k

For your argument about time investment and reward... (upfront: I do think getting an item from gt takes too long)

From an economic point of view comparing GA and GT is not really interesting. As GT does not replace GA but is an addition. Thus no matter what you say ... you get more items in a given timeframe than before. GA items + GT items.

Further more the orange gears are just slot blockers in my opinion ... no one will ever buy an orange item from that shop as long as it is the only source for red items.

I support your point and think it should be improved ... your argument just was not the best.
    [Æ] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    Haha no im VIP 10 and i could not care less about where chemist goes. Im top 10 in both arenas anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinsuna View Post
    I support your point and think it should be improved ... your argument just was not the best.

Well, I can provide screenshots, even refreshed 2 times therefor:
    True that 1 Basic red item (so Color of it is orange in real), like Feather of Truth costs 3120.
    But Angelīs Fan for example (thatīs also a Basic, not crafted item) is 7129.
    Crafted items examples:
    Wind Spear: 16096
    Thunder necklace: 15162
    Divine Armor: 11153
    Hurricane Sword: 9063
    Raging Tide: 9760

I understand this shop is an Addition. Well, I wouldnīt say so myself - this is the shop from a big announced "great" new Feature the GT (XP item shop is just an Addition)
    But I think even if such "Addition" is added, it should be well balanced and Prices or possibility to gain coins should be comparable with other Shops too.

And for that reason comparing GA with GT is interesting:
    For GA, there is not much you need to do to get 34 Coins/hour - even if I wouldnīt do any fight at all, I think it would take a long long time that I would get dropped so low that I would get less,
    even then, the difference is not much. So basically: 34 coins/hour for free.

For GT: guilds taking it serious invest quite some time in this: communicating/discussing, planing/assigning members/Teams to lanes -
    a lot (including myself) even tried to upgrade some of p4s to at least orange, enchant every hero (at least down to orange) that wasnīt already...etc
    And that for every round (depending how far you get)

But for what? Awards itself is not a real Motivation - and coins you can get is exactly same as any other Player...

If you say itīs just an additional source, so it does not matter what you get or how Long it take - please go to the "Red Items drop in Crusade chest-bugs" threads - there are quite many.
    According to your logic, you can say: hey People, please donīt complain - this is an additional source for items (again something you donīt have to do anything for) - so be happy there is at least a chance, even when it takes 2 months to get something...
    Or the threads about GC rewards....you can also tell: hey take what you get and be happy - itīs just an Addition
    (and for most players >TL97 and able to be in Top20 in Arena - doing GC is an effort of 10-15 minutes if even per day)

Still: for 1 Basic red item that costs 3120 coins - either you need to be extremly lucky winning some bets with high return rate (or manipulate one - which a lot already considering) or
    you need to wait at least 2 GTs - so 28 days.

Depending on the resets you make, you can farm same in 3-4 days (+ getting additional Drops of other items + xp + Gold)

Regarding o2 items:
    For me it arenīt slotblockers:
    Some of those you need for red0 as well - and you need them for o1/o2 if you want to gear up new hero.
    A lot of craft components for this items donīt drop in Chap17 or at least 18 - where you would spend all your Stam for red items
    Temples >TL97 doesnīt drop it anymore. And a lot you also donīt get from Trials.
    GC rewards have also been changed and often giving only useless stuff only very few heroes need

So giving the actual Prices of red (Basic+combined) items in GT shop - it makes for many (wanting to upgrade some new to o2/r0) more sense to buy those items
    and focus on farming red....

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    At least let us bet on multiple match and raise the max bet let us put our own numbers how much we want to bet. Like the slider when you sell an item that has a lot in quantity such as raid tickets let us use the slider for how much we want to bet in each every matches not just one!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    it is not a store. is a mockery
    Server 25 Guild Excellent id32920

Quote Originally Posted by EvoT View Post
    At least let us bet on multiple match and raise the max bet let us put our own numbers how much we want to bet. Like the slider when you sell an item that has a lot in quantity such as raid tickets let us use the slider for how much we want to bet in each every matches not just one!
    U cant have unlimited betting. This will destroy the game.

If unlimoted were implimented then the double princip would be avalible and that would mean 150k coins in 4 weeks.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    U cant have unlimited betting. This will destroy the game.

If unlimoted were implimented then the double princip would be avalible and that would mean 150k coins in 4 weeks.
    Not unlimited betting. You can only bet what you already have. Say you got 1k coins and you want to bet 200 coins each match OR u just want to go all in 1k coin in a match that you think will win or know will win etc. can't over bet what you don't have. Your still limited to what you can bet as to how much coins you have

Megatron can you explain how that would ruin the game?
    Plus, I don't think there's a problem in betting ONCE on all the matches. We need at least 10k per tournament, that is if a guild wins it, otherwise the feature is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by EvoT View Post
    Not unlimited betting. You can only bet what you already have. Say you got 1k coins and you want to bet 200 coins each match OR u just want to go all in 1k coin in a match that you think will win or know will win etc. can't over bet what you don't have. Your still limited to what you can bet as to how much coins you have
    I understand his point.
    Let's say you start with 600,bet 600 and win let's say with a return rate of 2 - you then have 1200
    Next round you go all in again and have 2400
    3rd round 4800
    4th round 9600

If you keep it and go all in next GT:19200,38400,etc...

That would be indeed not be a good way.

What could be done:
    Give higher participation reward coins amount
    Increase max amount of bets (so not unlimited but higher)
    And/or make it possible to place multiple bets
    And/or reduce prices more
    And/or - here some people will disagree - increase rewards and/or add coins for guild rankings

It is a competition, why shouldn't get winners more?
    Works same way in Arena and GA:
    The higher your ranking, the more coins you get - I don't see much difference in GT

To make it better for small(er) guilds:
    Add additional battles to decide 3rd,4th,5th,6th,etc winner
    And do matching by other criterias:
    Not just throw 3-4 servers together.

Mix multiple guilds from multiple servers in 1 bracket, matched by Activity or Total(or average) power of ALL members

That way each guild face more or less equal opponents.....

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    You're such a gambler, you never think you will lose man ?

Let's say you start with 600,bet 600 and win let's say with a return rate of 2 - you then have 1200
    Next round you go all in again and have 2400
    3rd round 4800
    4th round 9600
    If you keep it and go all in next GT:19200,38400 ....

Then you lose once 76800, you lost everything.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.