Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Changes to Guild Tournament rewards.....Battlegroup banding together

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

No Changes to Guild Tournament rewards.....Battlegroup banding together

Betty/Ember,

If and when are you going to change the rewards for guild tournaments and make it actually worthwhile to win? As it stands, it'll be more beneficial for guilds to manipulate betting lines and intentionally throw matches. Our guild won our season 1 betting successfully each time...and would have only enough coins to get 15 Chemist stones. I guess 10 weeks to get a hero from 4-5 * is an acceptable amount of time for you. We have banded together with leaders from other top guilds in our battlegroup (115-117) and are willing to to take matters into our hands within the tournament itself.

-Legendary skills continue to not work

-Rewards are lacklustster with majority of fragments being farmed by trials

-Items in shop take an extremely high amount of coins but we cannot accumulate any decent amount in a reasonable time.

-Server base should be widened from 3-5 (some tournaments have guilds who will never lose a single match, expanding will make it more competitive)

Please do not dismiss this as a bottom feeding complaint thread. I'm in a guild that averages 104k activity a day with many high level spenders. Many of us are on the fringe of just stopping all together. The guild tournament was a carrot you were dangling in our faces for such a long time and it turned out to be a big disappointment. With it being early in the process you still have time to recover and fix the major flaws. Please consider doing so.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Dear leader, sorry for the inconvenience, we have informed the tech team of this issue and will correct any issues in a timely manner. Please delete and reinstall game from the app store and see if that helps. And if you can, dear leader, please attach screenshot of aforementioned "carrot" we were dangling in your face. Thank you for your support and for playing Heroes Charge!

You're welcome Betty

*In all seriousnes tho it does seem setup for people to just throw the matches and bet accordingly and get way better payouts then actual champions

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Betty WHY STILL NO CHANGES ON GUILD TOURNAMENT REWARD and THE Winner still get little Tokens? and token for betting still same max 200???? WE HAVE COMPLAINT this issues on SEASON 1...
    NOW IS season 2 still same reward? dont get suprise people will leave this game slowly.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    *sarcasm on*

*rage on*

Betty why you cant fix a complete system and make fast change decisions based on the opinion of 20 active ME-FIRST forum members for the system you probably spend months on discussing how to implement it? Why dont you just cut your quality assurance and testing and just let us beta test it? ... We as the players who have the experience of software developement of a 5 year old know exactly that it is best to quick fix issues and systems within 3 days without thinking it through.

*sarcasm off*

Sure it sucks that legendaries do not work in GT ... but as this bug is known and applys to every player in the game ... I rather live with that than a quick shot fix that introduces maybe worse bugs. Fixing a bug like that can take a few days. Testing it takes even longer (as they find bugs ... you know) ... It is not like the developers are only waiting for you guys to report bugs ... they are working on new features and other stuff ... As this bug is not gamebreaking ... they might take the time to finish the current Ticket they work on first and then put full energy and concentration into the next.

As for the coins ... except for the prices in the shop, the system is well planned out imho. Game currencies are difficult to balance ... Betty said there will be coins in the future ... but again ... give them time to think it through!

*rage off*
    [Æ] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Said it before, will say it again one last time.

I honnestly lost hope with all the tickets, interventions, discussions I've had so far.
    In result, the youtube channel I've been running, is on stand by so I don't show my disappointment publicly.
    At this rate, I will shut my channel down completely. Don't get me wrong, it is not a threat or anything, but just a major disappointment on my part concerning where this game is heading...

The major points are listed above but it's been going since the 2.0 release...

- Major bugs at release, no real testing before release... No wonder the major youtubers decide to make a a new account... It was more fun back then and no major issues.

- All your promises turned out to be much less impressive that you made us believe... The guild tounament mechanism is basically officers game... You tel your people where to be and voila... No major excitement and incentive. Not only that, the rewards are a joke... Wether it's in coins or in items/fragments.

- the heroic packs you decided to make are killing the game.... Giving overpowered heroes on a golden platter will surely give you money on the short term, but on the long term, giving everything that the players desire behind the window will just ruin your game because there is nothing anymore to offer....
    Then you decide to do the opposite with chemist... 11 months to be able to get him...
    Seriously? After the players got used to generous ucool givaways? Don't be surprised of the reactions...

- the price of the items in tournament shop compared tonwhat we get in terms of coins? Hello?

- No communication whatsoever when you make adjustments... None... Only when we complain you decide to reveal the changes and that seriously pisses me off as a youtuber.

- No developper upfront communicating, only commercials who most of the time have no more knowledge than we do until we tell them to find out what's wrong. No offense.

- always about new heroes... No effort on bringing back the old ones to make them viable again. Just focus on the new ones.

The list goes on and I need to go work

I already told my guild that it s a matter of days before i stop playing all together. Just wanted to give you a last intervention on my part.

Have a good day and good luck

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalyth View Post
    Said it before, will say it again one last time.

I honnestly lost hope with all the tickets, interventions, discussions I've had so far.
    In result, the youtube channel I've been running, is on stand by so I don't show my disappointment publicly.
    At this rate, I will shut my channel down completely. Don't get me wrong, it is not a threat or anything, but just a major disappointment on my part concerning where this game is heading...

The major points are listed above but it's been going since the 2.0 release...

- Major bugs at release, no real testing before release... No wonder the major youtubers decide to make a a new account... It was more fun back then and no major issues.

- All your promises turned out to be much less impressive that you made us believe... The guild tounament mechanism is basically officers game... You tel your people where to be and voila... No major excitement and incentive. Not only that, the rewards are a joke... Wether it's in coins or in items/fragments.

- the heroic packs you decided to make are killing the game.... Giving overpowered heroes on a golden platter will surely give you money on the short term, but on the long term, giving everything that the players desire behind the window will just ruin your game because there is nothing anymore to offer....
    Then you decide to do the opposite with chemist... 11 months to be able to get him...
    Seriously? After the players got used to generous ucool givaways? Don't be surprised of the reactions...

- the price of the items in tournament shop compared tonwhat we get in terms of coins? Hello?

- No communication whatsoever when you make adjustments... None... Only when we complain you decide to reveal the changes and that seriously pisses me off as a youtuber.

- No developper upfront communicating, only commercials who most of the time have no more knowledge than we do until we tell them to find out what's wrong. No offense.

- always about new heroes... No effort on bringing back the old ones to make them viable again. Just focus on the new ones.

The list goes on and I need to go work

I already told my guild that it s a matter of days before i stop playing all together. Just wanted to give you a last intervention on my part.

Have a good day and good luck
    +1 my friend,ive been folowing you on youtube for a while. I will probably leave this game after one and a half year of playing,only thing ucool(read notcool) care about is money,today I cant even enter the game all.morning. Anyway ucool yoi are slowly killing this game..... Soon no1 will play it...

Banned Contributor Level 5
    Stop playing and avoid all this unnecessary stress

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    +1 and up this.

I know there are a lot of "complain-threads" and People threatening to quit game.

But seriously if GT isnīt changed ASAP - this time this could be the death shot of this game.

Iīm and dare to say majority of the Players (and that are far more that just donīt write in this Forum) are - letīs say - ok with:
    The stuff that happened for GC (first easy weeeeks later correct difficulty, but prices changed to worse)
    The very low Chance of red gear in crusade - or letīs say the luck depended System (some getting already multiple items, some None)
    The usual issues with some Heros, waiting logn time for fixes, reworks,etc
    and so on...

One of biggest hope of a cool new Feature was GT.

Even as GT isnīt exactly that what most expected (System wise) - it could still be a Motivation Driver

BUT NOT WITH THIS KIND OF REWARDS

In my opinion you guys at uCool really Need to:
    1. Respond in a LONG DETAILED answer (not our developers looking into this....nonsense) what you are going to do:
    Give us a timeframe, give us an idea what you exactly plan to change or ASK GAmers, Read ALL according threads - can be in Developers journal

2. Meanwhile: (and I think some wonīt agree) : Turn GT as it is OFF - donīt bother with it, concentrate on overwork and TEST AND ANNOUNCE CHANGES

Seriously - myself , I donīt care about legendary skills - that alone wonīt let you turn a complete lane around - if, then only in very very very rare cases - as it is same for all.
    Sure it should be fixed - but really look into the rewards.

Overworking more of the System itself, making it more interesting, more fun, more interactive - there are a lot possibilities - but I understand that would Need time (AND TESTING).

Just adjusting the rewards is the easiest Thing you can do in very little time - with a huge positive effect on most Players/community

The problem isn't the legendary skills itself not working, the problem is, that flaw made it to live servers in the first place. There are 13 people in our line chat from varying servers who without even playing one match in our guild tournament can decide which direction it goes and that is unacceptable, we shouldn't be given those avenues to begin with.

Also why hasn't ucool proposed a PTR (public test realm) and have players test out these patches/updates prior to going live. There would be a long list of people willing to actually test these out before they were released. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Digit View Post
    The problem isn't the legendary skills itself not working, the problem is, that flaw made it to live servers in the first place. There are 13 people in our line chat from varying servers who without even playing one match in our guild tournament can decide which direction it goes and that is unacceptable, we shouldn't be given those avenues to begin with.
    Fully understand and agree.
    If legendaries not working is a bug - it should have not made it to live System first place , as it should be found when prober testing would have happened
    If legendaries not working is/was intended - this should have been cleary announced

Same as other stuff should have been clearly announced and also better described in the rules - e.g. how exactly betting works (RR is fixed, max 200 coins per bet) - WHAT exactly the additional reward for successful bets is (for 4 won bets, 4 lousy fragments) and that there is (hopefully was) NO WAY of getting more coins as from betting.
    For what this stupid Team ranking is (fortunately it was for nothing) and so on...

Same as now it seems the times when preparation/fighting each round starts has been changed (if you look into Schedule)WITHOUT ANNOUNCEMENT but still the rules Show 5:00 AM - very little problem compared to others ofc - but just shows how ucool isnīt even able to handle such things.

Same as still all we know developers consider a way to get more coins within next 1 OR 2 GTs - BUT NOTHING DETAILED, not what exactly will be changed, when exactly etc.

It wouldnīt suprise me if in this GT nothing is changed at all, in next also not, and then even not in third - BUT NOTHING WILL BE ANNOUNCED

Only if Players starting to ask when anything will be changed, we will get a Statement like: sorry, changes didnīt make it yet to live System, we are still working on it....

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Digit View Post
    Betty/Ember,

-Legendary skills continue to not work

-Rewards are lacklustster with majority of fragments being farmed by trials

-Items in shop take an extremely high amount of coins but we cannot accumulate any decent amount in a reasonable time.

-Server base should be widened from 3-5 (some tournaments have guilds who will never lose a single match, expanding will make it more competitive)

These plus add guild coins according to position you reached.And also remove chemist from shop you idiots.Dont you play your own game?Not to mention by the time we get chemist to 5 star he will become useless and obsolete by another toon.Ucool style...
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Demiter's Avatar
    +1
    I am a more moderate person and do not have such an outspoken opinion, but even to me it is clear that something needs to change. I love this game and spend hours on making our guild a fun place to be and enjoy the game. I lift up my members and that is where your food on the table comes from Ucool!
    We, the players, are paying your rent and the clothes you wear. You can show us a little respect by taking us serious.
    Communicate with us and don't send us packing with some automated awnser.
    All of us are edjucated adults who love this game, otherwise we wouldn't be here and feel so strongly about it. We are not on this forum to just complain all the time but because we want to help improve this game, make it even more fun and have it last for years to come.
    We invested in it...
    So Please Ucool, start treating us like the adults we are, acknowledge our comments and our loyalty and benefit from the ideas we have to offer.
    Line id: demiterhc

+1 to up this again until we get a decent answer

I think a lot People donīt understand the issue here.

I can understand that a lot of guilds/players not having a chance at all to win a GT (or make it to finals) donīt care too much.

But:
    All are affected - for only betting you canīt buy any good stuff in GT shop in reasonable time, Chemist would take 9 months and more
    Players in Top Guilds (ofc a lot, but not all, High VIPs, hence People paying a lot making ucool earn Money) are more as frustrated, as this Feature isnīt as good as expected
    and many bored of game already was hoping for something good - seeing it isnīt any good and even donīt have reasonable rewards for the effort some guilds do - they either think of:
    Manipulating bets - giving them better rewards - which is a turndown for other Players placing a "safe" bet and get nothing then OR
    thinking of quitting the game

Less heavy Spenders, less Money for ucool, less Investment/development/improvements they will/can do

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    We are top guild on our server and we wont manipulate bet.

I do see the issues u point out.
    - I agree betting should be able to be more then 200 but not unlimited.
    - I dont mind heroes in shop if coins were vetter to get.
    - rewards for winning could be tuned up a bit more.
    - extra coins for placement in tournament.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I don't know why I have the impression that 90% of the whiners are in fact winners.

Anyway, before Ucool give a single guild more rewards they should make the gap between the 16 guilds that got past prelims WAY SMALLER.

Ok, you win once, twice, ... 20 times. How far ahead of your oponents will you be?

What chances does have a casual guild to win at least once when they get 2-3 fragments instead of 30?

And i am saying this from the perspective of a vip15 top 1 on my server player.

Its boring to be #1 all the time!!!

Dont ruin GT as you ruined SQ. Think about the state of the game in 6 months. The same winners will have 50 r1 heroes while a casual player will still struggle to defeat a Griffin/ca/sh etc combo.