Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can Not Login after update

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We've just released an update which we try to solve the connection problem. Please try again and see if it works. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    finally worked after restarting device again, but i lost my 60 stamina. oh well at least i can login again

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    With new update I cannot connect even after kill task and clearing cache many times. (before patch it's worked after few tries with cache-clearing)
    That was on HD version. I've installed Heroes Charge app (not HD) - it work fine now.
    Later will try deinstall-reinstall HD version to see, if it help.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    With update .29 not even turning the device off and clearing the cache works. It's made it worse! Can't get in at all. I'm using an Android device. Time for you to roll out another update to fix this...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I don't know what kind of update did you you did but I bet it's a lousy one cause for the past 30mins I'm stuck at connecting screen. Device Android

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    After deleting and installing the game againt it works. Tx!
    ---------------------------
    [GA] Soptik
    Kingdom of Boaz (161)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    I can't connect at all since yesterday afternoon... I'm one of the top players of my guild, we're engaged in tournament, it's gonna be shit if I can't add my teams to the rows in the tournament.
    I'm reinstalling the game, hoping it works and that I'm not gonna miss again 3 rounds of stamina, the crusade, etc. I'm usually doing ALL the daily quests, levelling at the fastest speed manageable, vip7 with the monthlies and the occasionnals sacks, etc. I'm usually not a sucker for compensations because problems never last since you're usually quick to react, but this time, it has lasted way too much and we're not talking about a small crafting bug... It's a big problem.

EDIT: while I was typing, reinstallation finished, no change, still stuck at CONNECTING... Come on.

PS: Android 4.4.2, server 140 (IIRC), HD version.

New Comers
    Dear ember

can not connect even after the .29 update!!help

Ive missed out on all my stamina and missed out trying to get a better arena rank for rewards and it now looks as though i may miss out on the tournament. I haven't been able to login to hc a day. My 2nd account was ok and now i also cant login. Why does this continously happen? Ive missed out on rewards/stamina because of the constant glitches

It didnt work it actually stopped my other account from logging in. Pls fix this
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We've just released an update which we try to solve the connection problem. Please try again and see if it works. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

It didnt work it actually stopped my other account from logging in. Pls fix this
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khalifa View Post
    Dear Leader
    Does the problem persist please? Please tell us your in-game name or account id if it's still happening. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Dear Betty

I've been trying to connect all day. I've unable to connect since the new update. I'm in Indonesian. I'm missing out on Gems collections, Staminas and loads more, due to this recent update. Please fix. Thanks (ID [F]engXin lvl 93, Server 106 Imperator Ash).

New Comers
    Same here. Haven't been able to get past the connect, after your latest update. I have confidence that you will make this right. Thank you.