Thread: Desert Lycan

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Desert Lycan

Not sure if this is how it is supposed to work or not, but a level 89 P4 Desert Lycan killed both a Orange + 2 Commander and Depth's Voice in one shot both were level 92 and at full health. Seems his Ultimate needs a little tweeking unless that is working as planned.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    You mean both at once? Then no.
    Otherwise yes. His ultimate is quite strong and does more dmg the less HP DL has left.
    I've seen DL dealing 100k with one shot,but needs a lot coincidence. DL must be nearly dead and buffed..

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by runpimprun View Post
    Not sure if this is how it is supposed to work or not, but a level 89 P4 Desert Lycan killed both a Orange + 2 Commander and Depth's Voice in one shot both were level 92 and at full health. Seems his Ultimate needs a little tweeking unless that is working as planned.
    Dear Leader
    Could you attach some screenshots for us to check please? His ultimate can one-shot most of the heroes that in the same power level. But Desert Lycan's ultimate can only hit 1 hero per shot and he won't last long after he one-shoted an oppoenent hero. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Sorry I play on my phone and don't know how to do screenshots on it. However, it is not both heroes at once. Different fights saw it happen. They are 3 lvls higher and better gear and the DL is killing them in one shot at full health. This is how it is supposed to work? They are both Orange + 2 geared and the Desert Lycan was only Purple +4 and 3 lvls lower.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Sorry I play on my phone and don't know how to do screenshots on it. However, it is not both heroes at once. Different fights saw it happen. They are 3 lvls higher and better gear and the DL is killing them in one shot at full health. This is how it is supposed to work? They are both Orange + 2 geared and the Desert Lycan was only Purple +4 and 3 lvls lower.
    So what ?? When he is on low HP he can deal huge damage,over 100.000.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Yes. That sounds plausible.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Could you attach some screenshots for us to check please? His ultimate can one-shot most of the heroes that in the same power level. But Desert Lycan's ultimate can only hit 1 hero per shot and he won't last long after he one-shoted an oppoenent hero. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Why wouldn't he last long afterwards? His ultimate can max heal himself

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    Why wouldn't he last long afterwards? His ultimate can max heal himself
    Don't you dare to explain ucool their own game lol...

If by any chance DL does not get killed by IE, CMDR, or any AOE ultis (Griffin, DM, CA, etc) he can ofc ulti multiple times

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty you do know that Lycan has life steal right? Dealing 100k dmg can instantly heal him to max hp....

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hellozero View Post
    Betty you do know that Lycan has life steal right? Dealing 100k dmg can instantly heal him to max hp....
    Dear Leader
    It depends on how much HP the target has, not the damage his ultimate deals.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    That may be the case (not sure), but regardless, he targets the highest hp hero. So, either he heals himself for a lot, or the enemy is dead anyway.
    It's quite comical that his skill sometimes gives more lifesteal than QC's ulti heal does when she crits.

Anyway, it's not really a one-hit and die soon after. And for the OP, yes that's how his skill works at the moment.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    In most android phones, to take a screenshot, keep pressing the volume and power button at the same time. As for desert lycan, the hero is useless without his ultimate, too many players invested in him just for this.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    he actually does very good damage even without his ulti like in raids i can just let him stand there and he will out damage fd and cw

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    In most android phones, to take a screenshot, keep pressing the volume and power button at the same time. As for desert lycan, the hero is useless without his ultimate, too many players invested in him just for this.
    I'm not sure what's your TL but DL can 1hit any low HP heroes just by his 3rd skill. There were countless times my 5* NA get 1 shot by his 3rd skill. He also can be use in Com-DV-DL combo to stop TF from rolling at the beginning.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Quick question : How a DL o+2, with 10% dealing 90k+ damage on a commander with 60% hp r+1 , don t kill her in one shot? Commander have max 70k HP with all the buff on..
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator