Thread: Account merge question.

New Comers

Question Account merge question.

I have two accounts, one is 55 other is 35. When I load the lvl 35 account it wants to bind it to the 55 account but says all progress will be lost. My question is, do you loose all your characters as well?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Yes you do loose everything in that account. I accidently did that once as well.

New Comers
    thank you for the info.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jrh865 View Post
    I have two accounts, one is 55 other is 35. When I load the lvl 35 account it wants to bind it to the 55 account but says all progress will be lost. My question is, do you loose all your characters as well?

Dear Leader
    The account binding popped is because that you accidentally linked your Google+/Game Center to a new created account on your other device. Please use that device to run the game and then switch to your old server. And then give us the new account ID and we can help re-link your main account to your Google+/Game Center. You can also confirm the pop-up and then switch to your old server and then give us the new account id but this will prevent you from logging in your main account until our admins help re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    hello, my son accidentally bound his account to mine and he lost all of his team. Can you please help me to restore his team and also make it more difficult to bind accounts instead of just a one-click button?