Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Difficulty of grand challenge

New Comers

Difficulty of grand challenge

All the game features are suposed to be equal for every player, in order to keep playing and improving your heroes. I understand that Grand Challenge needs to be difficult because the loots are good. The problem is that difficulty 4 after level 25 is impossible. I wish i could post pictures to show you my team.. Basically i just have 4 red heroes and around 30 in Orange + 2. All of them fully equipped and enchanted. Im level 96 and obviously al my heores are The same level. The formation of The opponents is always The same damn formation... Turtle fighter depths voice manipulator commander and imperial executioner... Always The same team.. And The worse part of it is that in level 25 of grand challenge im facing level 98 teams with red +1 on all of their heroes... Its impossible to beat that.
    Only top players are getting The bennefits of this feature.. Please improve it. Its starting to get boring.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Talia's Avatar
    Yeah, it's difficult. I'm TL95, close to TL96 (tomorrow or next day), and I can't play Diff4 much past Wednesdays. Then I demote to Diff3. Loot was next to worthless, so I wasn't spending gems anymore. But yesterday and today I got fairly good loot that I decided to spend gems to get. So maybe they've improved the loot?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    I have 1 red +1 and 5 red. 20 O+2 TL 98. Vip 9.

No problem beating it with a few reset.

Just use the right team and reset if needed.

My team holds a qoc O+1 and I still win.

Yeah, grand challenge is a bit more difficult now, you can beat the teams, no problem, but what's tricky is that most of the time 1 or 2 of your vital heroes are killed and you're forced to retreat. For the protocol I have 4 red +1 heroes and 5 reds (TL 97, but in a couple of days I'll be 98 ). Most of the time I use this setup: DV, Commander, IE, QoC, Manipulator and it works, but sometimes if the enemy has a R+1 IE, my DV dies and I retreat 3 or 4 times until I get a good RNG.

P.S Please after tier 15 change the x5 fragment to red and red+1 fragments, it will be a lot better and some people might even spend some gems to get them. And until tier 30, the whole gear is total crap, so please fix this.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    It is not easy, but they are possible to beat iam lever 94 and just Got 5 red heros and i beat all 35 stages. Just need to rest to get the team right.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazűl View Post
    It is not easy, but they are possible to beat iam lever 94 and just Got 5 red heros and i beat all 35 stages. Just need to reset to get the team right.
    I'm lvl 100 and have red/red+1 heroes, I do get the team right but still reset several dozen times per match, I do need a shine moment of QoC in every match against full Red/Red+1 team. I need more than just a win, I need perfect win (no one die) for every battle that does not give full prizes.

- Qoc is a perfect gift from ucool. She could change battle's result in either good or bad way.
    - A right moment of VS or DV util not only freeze your enemies but also stop and destroy enemy's util such as Commander, IE, Mani.
    - A shine moment of NA with aid from VS and DV's util, he killed 3 heroes and take 90% hp of 2 other heroes.
    - A right moment of Commander util that execute enemy's Commander who is executing your hero.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

I never use IE.

My DM r+1 is all I need.

Mani O+2, QoC O+1, DV L R, Commander L R, DM R+1.

2-5 resets from per day after 25.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    This week I notice change in GC because there isn't so many identical teams as before and therefor was almost on auto fight all 35 tiers for me BUT...I use all 5 red heroes, my team for it is TF, Cmdr, HN, IE, Mani, didn't hit retreat at all on last 5 tiers, those before maybe few times but I repeat there was no teams like before that are all the same - TF, DV, Cmdr, IE, Mani...it was less of those teams this week finally and therefor GC is a lot easier than before

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    yes and nobody gave them credit for having mixed teams there

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel santiago View Post
    All the game features are suposed to be equal for every player, in order to keep playing and improving your heroes. I understand that Grand Challenge needs to be difficult because the loots are good. The problem is that difficulty 4 after level 25 is impossible. I wish i could post pictures to show you my team.. Basically i just have 4 red heroes and around 30 in Orange + 2. All of them fully equipped and enchanted. Im level 96 and obviously al my heores are The same level. The formation of The opponents is always The same damn formation... Turtle fighter depths voice manipulator commander and imperial executioner... Always The same team.. And The worse part of it is that in level 25 of grand challenge im facing level 98 teams with red +1 on all of their heroes... Its impossible to beat that.
    Only top players are getting The bennefits of this feature.. Please improve it. Its starting to get boring.

Dear leader,
    Thanks for your report, we have been working to figure a way to make Grand Challenge more playable, sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, have a nice weekend.

Best Regards,
    Betty

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    yes and nobody gave them credit for having mixed teams there
    Actually I'm not sure if it's really ucool changing something.

As it was/is those are not any artificial teams, but teams from real players.
    Don't know exact logic, either it's Arena attacking teams or Arena defense teams or just heroes with most power of a player thrown in one team (although I doubt that), or whatever.

TF, DV, IE,CMDR, mani, HN just was current meta to some point, most people 96+ focused first on these.
    CA and Griffin for High VIP, well Griffin for others also now, but still a lot haven't him 5*/full red.

Now that many have the "basisc" red/r1, they work on others... I see that also in Arena, DM getting popular, AS again, DL,SH etc...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Most likely heroes with highest power, that's how BW got in those teams I think...probably works same as crusade, I saw this on crusade too from some players that I can see teams in ranking, those teams are not exactly the ones that appear n crusade from them, slightly different so it probably chooses automatically highest power teams...Don't know for sure that's how it works of course but thinking that could be it most likely

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Well, as said, don't know either. Can be also some complete different mechanism. Maybe each hero has a counter, storing times of usage in Arena, GA, but also crusade, raid or whatever) - who knows.

If it's only those with highest powers, guess we would always see ONLY legendaries (admiral, IE, DV, Commander, etc)

As my full o2 Admiral has (slightly) higher power as my full red TF
    But use Admiral only in GA (in weakest team)

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    it's probably arena attack team just like you see in crusade. bear probably made it in because someone was using him to counter healing teams?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Talia's Avatar
    Well, I can now go Sun-Wed in Difficulty 4. I have to demote to 3 on Thursdays. I'm slowing improving, sort of. *lol* TL97, with several R and R+1. Maybe I'm just not putting the right teams together.