Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 100 already many, still GC dif 5 not open

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Level 100 already many, still GC dif 5 not open

Dear Ucool,

You has promised us that you will open GC difficulty 5 after there are many level 100. Now level 100 is everywhere. And in April I think those level 100 cap already reached. Please open GC level 5 like your promise. Thank you.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    I was going to say the same thing.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We will let our production team know. But our developer said that the current difficulty for diff 5 could made most of the players frustrated. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Make it unlockabke at level100 and problem solved.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    They not open diff 5 because will make 105lv u will see

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We will let our production team know. But our developer said that the current difficulty for diff 5 could made most of the players frustrated. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    so fix the difficulty lvls. GC is awesome feature but so many mistakes were done, awards are not scaled with difficulty lvls, big gap betweene difficulty 3 and 4, no difficulty 5 as an endgame lvl, lvl 88 all red teams in dificulty 3. You should reconsider difficulty progression na this feature as well as awards.
    server 51, lvl 100, Grand arena highest rank: 1, arena highest rank: 1
    Did i help you? hitting rep button takes 2.3 seconds
    Playing since: 25.12.2014

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    the most important thing is what is the PRIZES ? Choosing Diff 5 wouldn't be hurt, if it's too hard, we demote back to Diff 4.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Betty how about they put a requirement for difficulty 5 to be from level 98 and higher? If prizes are fair to difficulty than it would be a fair play, and as bin said we always have an option to demote to diff 4. I'm currently level 100 and have enough red and red 1 heroes so diff 4 isn't too hard anymore, almost got to a point that higher tiers can be done on auto fight. I repeat almost.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    All the difficulties make someone frustrated, sorry to say. And not because of their difficulty but because you promised improved loot and the loot became worse and still is.
    For those who thought they will still auto-battle with 1 team after the difficulty change, sorry, start using your brains.
    But for those of us who actually thought the loot was good in Diff4 as it was, I think I can speak for all when I say, please change the LOOT back to pre .122.

The loot tables now have green items, fragments of unnecessary items for the level who can beat Diff 4, and also they only have a select few items every 5th from tier 20.

My proposal for Difficulty 4 loot based on tiers:
    Tiers 5, 10, 15 - 2x random purple item from Purple / Orange tier (like AA Shoes and Wizard hat now) + ss + blue at least or 5 x purple fragments
    Tiers 20, 25 - 2x random ANY UNCOMBINED item from Orange tier (demon garment, earth helm, dragon relic, crusade sword, holy bible, kylin blood, ancient rune, wind dagger, force of gods) + ss+ blue + 1x 5 purple fragment
    Tiers 30, 35 - 2 x random ANY COMBINED from Orange tier (flaming orb, angel's feather, spectre note, firebolt axe, essence of spirits, burning hammer, earth guardian, force of protection, etc.) + 1x blue + 1x 5 purple fragment
    The in between tiers - 1x soulstone, 2x blue + 1x 5 purple fragment

Or if you are more generous make it: 5,10 / 15, 20, / 25, 30, 35 for the first 3 categories so it stays closer to what people get now.

Main point is: no green, and make items from a tier totally random, not like now when you can only get Crossed Swords, Burning Hammer, Essence of Spirits, Nether Grudge most of the time.

Please consider. Thanks.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    the most important thing is what is the PRIZES ? Choosing Diff 5 wouldn't be hurt, if it's too hard, we demote back to Diff 4.
    It isn't as easy as just demoting down because people want to do the highest for the best reward and they will cry that it is too hard and gives advantage to higher Vips who could finish it and again "threaten" to leave the game lol.....I know, kids these days are sad

Dif 4 has teams at 99, what do you think Dif 5 is going to have? They add a dif 5, this board is going to get overrun saying "I am at lvl 100 and cant pass stage 15 and have to demote myself back to Dif 4". Teams on Dif 4 are already nerfed about 5 levels above what they are. Lvl 97 has power and HP of level 102. A Dif 5 would not be fully passable by anyone in this game. The enemies on Dif 4 go off 20 seconds into the match and Death Mage when she comes out drains half the life. If the design was a fair match then would say Dif 5 might be useful. When it is so unbalanced do you really want the stress of f**king with 5.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    So what we need players to tl 120 with rainbow+4 gear in 2 years before we see difficulty 5? Crock of shit.

Gove the challenge to people who want the challenge already.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    All last changes in GC after this words looks like testing for difficulty 5.

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Doesn't Dif 4 already do that?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    With bot teams? If they are bots why on hell you use the same teams on every round? Do you have obsessions?