Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Admiral, Death Bringer, Crossed Knight to Red

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar

Admiral, Death Bringer, Crossed Knight to Red

hey!

I know nobody likes Admiral anymore, hehe

but seeing her stats in calculator, she seems very strong in Red. Ive faced one or two and she is like a wall.

So, considering current meta, with TFs, SHs, IEs, Manis everywhere, even in the soup....

who do you think, and why, any of these tanks should be the first one to promote to Red?

thanks!

EDIT: already have R CMR, DV, TF, and dont have SH card. So dont comment about them pls

New Comers
    Commander, most popular tank at the moment.

If you must pick from the three i will still go for Admiral since shes legendable.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I'm going for R1 DeB myself, but for off tank duties. If your looking for another tank at R I'd actually go Adm. Ppl will disagree and will choose CK, but Adm still can be effective with legendary, can be paired with Commdr legendary to add HP, decent ult (unless your up against TF of course). I still think Adm has value, DeB though at R1 is a beast and stats looks very impressive

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    There you go ^^

Hope it helps

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Personally, i would choose DeB over Adm. Main reason is for his positioning and his clone eating ability.

Because DeB stands behind TF whereas Adm stands in the front, it is easier to fit DeB into TF team. The only advantage of Adm position over DeB is that Adm also stands in front of SH. It is better to pair Adm with SH in a non TF team.

In current meta, DV and FD are two of the major GA heroes; hence, DeB clone eating ability is more favorable.

Finally, it is easier to use DeB to play against TF team because Adm's ulti can mess up big time due to TF roll

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryaisback View Post
    There you go ^^

Hope it helps
    Bonus of being healed gives +65% heal?!?!?!?? Wow!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by DanChoi View Post
    Personally, i would choose DeB over Adm. Main reason is for his positioning and his clone eating ability.

Because DeB stands behind TF whereas Adm stands in the front, it is easier to fit DeB into TF team. The only advantage of Adm position over DeB is that Adm also stands in front of SH. It is better to pair Adm with SH in a non TF team.

In current meta, DV and FD are two of the major GA heroes; hence, DeB clone eating ability is more favorable.

Finally, it is easier to use DeB to play against TF team because Adm's ulti can mess up big time due to TF roll
    Yeah but because Ad stand in front of TF, she will negate the effect of DV net on TF.

Anyway, I would say Ad or CK if you want to go for timeout in arena, DeB if it's for GA because he's more flexible. In the arena DeB is not very good anymore since his aoe damage starts to fall off now that there are so many tank and not many clones like CW or FD, his clone eating is useless (if he eats a DV clone) against commander ult which never miss, same for IE ult.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Don't waste your resource on Admiral, she is adjusted at least 3 notice-able times under my account, her position when selecting team changes from high to low, she used to stand above DeB but now she is behind DeB, she is hidden nerfed for sure.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Don't waste your resource on Admiral, she is adjusted at least 3 notice-able times under my account, her position when selecting team changes from high to low, she used to stand above DeB but now she is behind DeB, she is hidden nerfed for sure.
    hmm Im not sure if she is being silently nerfed, but at least the position is the same. She goes at the very very front of all heroes in the game and that is a good bonus.

Somebody said upper that she could be easily interrupted by TF when ULT... hmmm not sure if that is true, I mean, she sends the ship and even she gets stunnd after it, the ship gets to the other team.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Hi all.
    You can advise a couple who put SH? CK, TF, DV or CMDR ??
    My other heroes are IE, Mani and DL, all red +1. HN, Griffin, DV, CMND in red.

I thought about making a defense team. CK, SH, IE, DL, MANI
    offensive team: TF, SH, DL, IE, MANI?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    That's not about nerfing heroes' it changes as you promote heroes to next level, the first ones in promotion before always fall at the bottom somehow. They change positions all the time so it would mean they're all being buffed or nerfed all the time which I don't believe is happening.
    On topic here I'd chose DeB, he stands alive for very long time, mine is red without all items and still performs well but fought against team that has r1 DeB and he was very though to kill

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I notice it because I do not promote any of them, all Admiral, DeB, CK, and a bunch of heroes around them remain O+2 since 6 months ago, just Admiral change her position 3 times. I do choose Admiral for many tasks, I then notice the changes, now she is not reliable anymore in my GA teams, DeB is more selectable.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

CK, he is very versatile.

and in guild battle he is the first choice to combo with SH.

Quote Originally Posted by Pygmalion View Post
    CK, he is very versatile.

and in guild battle he is the first choice to combo with SH.
    Can you share the remaining three heroes for them? When it's CK i just put AS HN VS but I'd really love to see his versatility.

I just want to share that did Admiral... and she is really good, she does what she is meant to: good solid high HP tank, CC, dmg, etc

she is not indestructible, but I know any other tank is.

Its very useful she is always at very front of any other tank.

I guess Ill do DeB, last CK (since CK does no dmg and I think dmg is really needed in current meta, mostly vs those healer tanks teams)