Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet our March Signin Hero, the Dope King!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    i thought this new hero would be sven but still not
    damn i already waited 9 months for sven but they never add him
    fuck ucool
    me and my friends won't play this game anymore playing this game is only wasting time. always shit heroes
    why play heroes charge when you can play soul hunters or clash of clans? 9 months i was cheating myself that next hero will be sven but no more so...
    goodbye

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Am I the only one that loves Dope Kings design? .... Thank you UCOOL for designing a hero that is not totally ripped, a little fat and does not go with mainstream beauty ... Dope King is Dope! Love him ... never change him ...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Anyone saw the girl with horns next to cat Fencer?? Really nice art

Quote Originally Posted by Jinsuna View Post
    Am I the only one that loves Dope Kings design? .... Thank you UCOOL for designing a hero that is not totally ripped, a little fat and does not go with mainstream beauty ... Dope King is Dope! Love him ... never change him ...
    He is ugly but he is fine

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Ucool,

1st of april is supposed to be 'that' funny day with all the jokes... not 1st of march.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    I have already notified the art team and let them re-design the art of Dope King.
    Thank you Ember very much! This hero doesn't fit in here in any way... Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinsuna View Post
    Yes you are :/

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    isnt he got body and running from Psychopath and hand moves from light bringer?.... but this hero is ugliest i ever seen from u uCool....doesnt even look like u made him...he looks like from other game.... pls rename and redesign him....or simply delete and make another ...

Quote Originally Posted by mehrdad View Post
    i thought this new hero would be sven but still not
    damn i already waited 9 months for sven but they never add him
    fuck ucool
    me and my friends won't play this game anymore playing this game is only wasting time. always shit heroes
    why play heroes charge when you can play soul hunters or clash of clans? 9 months i was cheating myself that next hero will be sven but no more so...
    goodbye
    Well friend, u leave, new server will have many come, ucool wont miss u, btw, ucool never promise add Sven or promises theydont keep, u are cheating yourself, hopefully u wont lost faith in COC & soulhunter, Good luck mate

Quote Originally Posted by zolikaaas View Post
    Yes you are :/
    Well then make him green ... give him a helmet ... and you got psychopath ... apparently that fits the "general design" of the game

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I have already notified the art team and let them re-design the art of Dope King.
    Interesting sentence. Does this mean that noone in the company thought it's bad before releasing it? I guess you have at least some tests and discussions as you have internal screenshots and such... I really don't get how this company works But something is definitely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tamastoth82 View Post
    Interesting sentence. Does this mean that noone in the company thought it's bad before releasing it? I guess you have at least some tests and discussions as you have internal screenshots and such... I really don't get how this company works But something is definitely wrong.
    Designer one said ... hey lets do a DIONYSUS (greec god) kind of hero ... you know ... all fat and drunk ... like on those old greec pictures ... but we call him Dope King ... because he is dope ... and for his ult he takes dope ...

Designer two: wow sound awesome ... can i have my joint back? ...

That is how I imagine it ... but well i am totally dope with dope king anyway

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Nooo! Please leave him like that!

Its funnier that way!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Please tap on the in game Support button and report these mistakes. We will send you a thank you gift for reporting. Thanks!
    Extra information: it's 100 gems gift. So valuable!
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Hayabusa View Post
    Well friend, u leave, new server will have many come, ucool wont miss u, btw, ucool never promise add Sven or promises theydont keep, u are cheating yourself, hopefully u wont lost faith in COC & soulhunter, Good luck mate
    you shut up plz when somebody called your name then answer