Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: effectiveness of older heroes passive decrease exponentially with new gear.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    1) Trainingsfield buffs are valid everywhere (Arena, GA, Campaign, GC, Booty Caves, GT, Trials, Portals, etc, etc)
    You see the buff in an own section at hero stat screen and you can see it increases power:
    Just take one untrained hero and choose him alone for Arena team and check power. Then train this hero 2-3 times and do same again and you will see he has more power.
    The amount of stat increase per training is a different story more as enough threads deal with...
    2) don't know what you mean with chests on main screen,
    But every 5th tier (so 5,10,15..) you get one single or even crafted item, especially from tier 20th on it CAN be good items that 1) you can't get from chests 2)you can't even buy for gold/gems in any shop (at least valid for GC difficulty 5,where you can get items needed for red+ promotion, like Relic of Hades, Raged Sword,Frozen Stone, etc)...
    That will safe you also 3 or more days of farming using all your stamina (depending on how many resets you do)

Again, that sometimes you only get items you don't need (like Bloody dagger, etc) is a different story some threads address.
    But then noone force you to use gems and else it's basically for free, just need time for completing GC.
    And since a short time GC is made rather easy, as certain heroes/team constellations are replaced (e. G. Tarot Prophet)

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I'd hoped with the whole training fields setup, I could take some of my old favorites and make them viable alternatives to those characters I use today. Unfortunately, after dumping incredible amounts of work into several of them, it's not the case
    Yes, on paper they'd seem sound, but in battle, they simply lag very, very far behind. So, yes I agree that talents also need to be reworked for darn near everyone to at least make situations in which they'd be a viable option.

New Comers
    I HAVE A QUESTION THE NEW HEROES YOU DEPLOY EVERY MONTH UCOOL DESIGNS THEM OR THEY TAKES IDEAS FROM OTHER PEOPLES AND SELECT THE BESTS?
    BECAUSE I WAS THINKING ON A NEW HEROE BUT I NEED TO THINK IN HIS OTHER 3 SKILLS xD.

I do not like the new heroes. They're too fancy.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    i need Rabbit, could u please put him in magic stone again or in Godfather because i just buy gem for vip 11

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Admin answered only on 1st poste and after that no more. Makes me wonder if sending any feedback is waste of time and effort.
    Fix heroes races. Why is Ferryman not in undead race? Deaseas bringer troll race maybe?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Everyone has the old heroes and no one has to invest in them anymore but if the new heroes are cool every one wants them and they will invest in them. If you were ucool you would rather rework an old hero that doesn't bring you profit or focus on a new overpowered hero that will bring in the cash?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Saying not investing in old heroes is bs, becase we still need so many good teams for Guild Tournament dont we? But yeah they are absulite compared to new heroes.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    You will have new heroes in top teams fighting each other and older heroes (except the good ones that are in top teams like EB, SH, Chap, LB, Cleric, Ninja, DK, Sapper, Silencer, FD, etc, etc, so not even that few) fighting each other in lower order and they still can make a difference, so GT is not really an argument

There are plenty of heroes that have their usage already and I dare to say majority of players don't even have them all maxed... So you prefer to get like 50 more you need to equip?

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    You will have new heroes in top teams fighting each other and older heroes (except the good ones that are in top teams like EB, SH, Chap, LB, Cleric, Ninja, DK, Sapper, Silencer, FD, etc, etc, so not even that few) fighting each other in lower order and they still can make a difference, so GT is not really an argument

There are plenty of heroes that have their usage already and I dare to say majority of players don't even have them all maxed... So you prefer to get like 50 more you need to equip?
    For me and for most of the players improvements of the old hero is most welcome because you know those heroes well you know how to use them and in which combo they are best but for ucool I don't think is the best option unfortunately.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by SCORPVALI View Post
    For me and for most of the players improvements of the old hero is most welcome because you know those heroes well you know how to use them and in which combo they are best but for ucool I don't think is the best option unfortunately.
    well thats another problem u bring up. if older heroes were just as good as new heroes who in their right mind would even bother with the new heroes? its only logical to make new heroes stronger at least on release.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

yup

Quote Originally Posted by tamastoth82 View Post
    Doing this only will not make these heroes viable in teams. The reason is that their skills are not as good as heroes' skills nowadays.

The old heroes do one, maybe two things with each of their skills. Or you can even say the are only good for 1 thing (either they are tanks, damage dealers or support heroes) See this post for more.
    New heroes do a lot with one skill, either utility-wise or damage + utility.

Compare how many crowd control effects TF / Chemist have compared to any older tank.
    Or compare how tanky Griffin is with his high damage compared to any older tank / damage dealer.

I wanted to make an excel with hero skills and utils and damage but it is too much work and mostly would be in vain, as most of our constructive criticism falls on deaf ears.
    Yeah more hero's and would be nice to see the raid button for the daily Trail invasions

Hi,
    why i cant oben a new Thread? There is nowhere a button for this or something else ? Can you help me pls

Ucool, this had been an issue for many years now. Please adress it.

New Comers
    How the fuck to create new thread???