Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: effectiveness of older heroes passive decrease exponentially with new gear.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I am ALL FOR updating older heroes, I agree with most people, but UCOOL DO NOT CHANGE THE APPEARANCE. We all remember what happened last time you guys decided to change the heroes image, it wasn't a good thing to do at all. So %100 for updating old heroes, just NOT changing their image. REPEAT PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THEIR APPEARANCE
    Ok thanks Ember and Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Ember,
    Why you made this thread a Sticky? To show that uCool does care for the players?
    While they actually don't......

Guys,
    If you have realised, this thread was opened in January but till now there's zero response from Ember.
    It's just a false hope making you guys think uCool cares, Betty replied many times in In-Game issues that the production team doesn't plan to improve the old heroes anymore. It doesn't comply to their immediate money making strategy.

Betty,
    Please validate what I said about the production team's decision is true and stop giving false hope to your loyal and innocent players.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by queensline View Post
    Ember,
    Why you made this thread a Sticky? To show that uCool does care for the players?
    While they actually don't......

Guys,
    If you have realised, this thread was opened in January but till now there's zero response from Ember.
    It's just a false hope making you guys think uCool cares, Betty replied many times in In-Game issues that the production team doesn't plan to improve the old heroes anymore. It doesn't comply to their immediate money making strategy.

Betty,
    Please validate what I said about the production team's decision is true and stop giving false hope to your loyal and innocent players.
    They don't even check this forum. We would be better off restarting this topic under the "billing issues" forum. They actually check that forum quite regularly

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    +1 to this

New Comers
    Hello , play the game already for a long time, but I am new to the forum and have suggestion but as I cannot make a new post i decide that this is the most close to my suggestion ,So I suggest a very important addition to the game and I think many of the players aggree with me.
    It will be very nice to see on the next update of the game such feature as TAKING OFF the CLOTHS that was puton the hero ,ALL CLOTHS . Becouse there is very important . First of all there are players which when they begin play the game for the first time they upgrade the level of the cloths e.g. from green to blue WITHOUT spell of the cloths and when they are grow up e.g. 90 level some player cant play with this persons couse of they lost there actuality .
    Second , there are some persons in game that are not used on the higher levels AT ALL and its cloths can be used for the other persons it be very rational.
    Third , to sell the persons (heroes) on the market that are not used.

I think every player would agree with this suggestions.
    Thanks .

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Hardly understand what you mean with all, but regarding upgrade cloths from green to blue WITHOUT spell...

That does not matter at all, you loose all your enchantments, so does not matter if you promote with or without enchanted gear...

I think he's referring to a feature that would enable players to remove gear.

Something like promoting heroes and then finding out they are useless, but the gear could be recycled and used to promote other heroes.... I think?

Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post

Something like promoting heroes and then finding out they are useless, but the gear could be recycled and used to promote other heroes.... I think?
    That's kind of what I gathered as well... but wonder what it would Intel cause base stats (Str, INT, agl) stay the same depending on stars.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post

Yes, that, but I was referring to:
    Becouse there is very important . First of all there are players which when they begin play the game for the first time they upgrade the level of the cloths e.g. from green to blue WITHOUT spell of the cloths
    Sounds like he thinks it is a mistake promote a hero with not enchanted gear - which ofc is not, as you loose enchantment stats anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Yes, that, but I was referring to:

Sounds like he thinks it is a mistake promote a hero with not enchanted gear - which ofc is not, as you loose enchantment stats anyway...
    Ah, OK. Whoops!
    And yea, that sounds like he misunderstands how that works.

New Comers
    sorry for late answer,
    I mean enchantments of cloths (not spell))) sorry, it would be very useful thing to have a possibility to take of the cloths from heroes that are not used on higher levels and it would be rational use of resources
    this is what i mean above and HenryChinaski understand me very well , but in
    Becouse there is very important . First of all there are players which when they begin play the game for the first time they upgrade the level of the cloths e.g. from green to blue WITHOUT spell of the cloths
    , I mean for example when I begin to play the game I did not pay attention to the fact that it is necessary to enchant gear(cloths), and in effects that my e.g. Phenix is very weak hero and some others too. Wind Master e.g. is not used any more at all and it would be very good to take off the cloths from it and put on the others

Quote Originally Posted by vangaspardo View Post
    sorry for late answer,
    I mean enchantments of cloths (not spell))) sorry, it would be very useful thing to have a possibility to take of the cloths from heroes that are not used on higher levels and it would be rational use of resources
    this is what i mean above and HenryChinaski understand me very well , but in , I mean for example when I begin to play the game I did not pay attention to the fact that it is necessary to enchant gear(cloths), and in effects that my e.g. Phenix is very weak hero and some others too. Wind Master e.g. is not used any more at all and it would be very good to take off the cloths from it and put on the others
    Don't worry. When you promote your heroes o1 --> o2 etc, the "spell" disappears anyway.

If you enchant every gear and then promote, you will just waste your gold.

Phoenix o1 fully enchanted --> o2
    Phoenix o1 no enchants --> o2

At o2, they are exactly the same

New Comers
    Anyway taking off the gears(cloths) and puting on the others willbe a very good feature , as selling of unused heroes too

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Please Ember, stop releasing new Heroes for a while, fix the old Heroes including Elder Giant Kevin's copy/pasted Queen of Curse Skill Description for his Blue Skill and write a good description and double check all Heroes for typoes in their Skill Descriptions, and have a Wiki made online to look at each Heroes' Skill Descriptions because it's hard to hold your thumb down on the Skill to try to read it and it disappears quickly anyway ... And bug fix Heroes' Skill that don't work the way they should like Nymph of Sea's Bubble and give more accurate Skill descriptions to complicated Skills. Thanks!

I really hope Ember/Betty would come back to this post, but seemingly impossible