Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: effectiveness of older heroes passive decrease exponentially with new gear.

New Comers
    hero: ferryman is shit (should be the strongest hero) first time i see hero in red+1 / Legend skill his ultimate attack make 5000 damage as max.... you should fix the skills (his legend and skill 3) should buff his ultimate attack..... in detail of this hero (you write he can make massive magic damage) where is the massive damage if his ultimate make 5000 as max you should fix it and increase power of legend skill too

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gundaamx View Post
    hero: ferryman is shit (should be the strongest hero) first time i see hero in red+1 / Legend skill his ultimate attack make 5000 damage as max.... you should fix the skills (his legend and skill 3) should buff his ultimate attack..... in detail of this hero (you write he can make massive magic damage) where is the massive damage if his ultimate make 5000 as max you should fix it and increase power of legend skill too
    He looks pretty promising
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...egendary-Skill

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    More pics! I did not find many teams as you requested and my test were made in a hurry situation so the team its not the best you can use, so far he looks promising in the right setup, numbers are high ^^

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Perhaps one day Ucool may actually visit this forum...

New Comers
    Another hero: War Chief should be one of the strongest original hero, but if you can see his ulti is sooOoo weak, channeling one hero with unpredictable stun rate and i believe the lowest ulti damage among all heroes.

hope you will fix this one too..

New Comers
    I am talking about the Legend skill and skill 3 ... should buff his skill 1

New Comers
    I'd like to see Silencer get a L skill that adds a decent amount of damage to his util. He's a nice old school counter to heal teams, but in current meta with DK, DW and TF lasting too long even without heals it's hard to sacrifice a damage dealing spot in your team for a silencer.

And although this might make the heal meta worse.... I think a solid L skill for Iron hoof would be to make his initial charge ability repeat through out the fight. It would bring him in line with other tanks for survival.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    They don't even check this forum. We would be better off restarting this topic under the "billing issues" forum. They actually check that forum quite regularly
    So spam all billing and in game issues forums for them to respond

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    rather than improving old heroes, you nerfed PM.. what the fuck. Now he is in single target ucool
    *BwB*Guild [server 21]. 7 times champions. 38 million power players. We need strong player like you. CONTACT US>> Line ID : 12345678234k

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    now more player retired.. i have 4 ppl from my guild retired because so tired n boring n ember only think of making us spend real money n more time at heroes camp... it changes a lot.. rich player can get far more stronger it will destroy the balance of all player in this game.. i still enjoying it though get a little boring too.. old heroes becasme useless nowaday.. my fav FD is used to be good..lol.. when is his L out ?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    FD is currently out of the meta due to too many energy stealing heroes, and ucool never creates any accuracy gears.. It pisses me off whenever I see 5 dodges in a row while magic always sticks... =/

in new server 190. Fiend Slayer,Sorceress,Tarot Prophet are put in crusade shop and they can get them free on crusade too. wtf is wrong with ucool ? it make old server become empty because of that. can u stop open new server ? or u want old server to be death ? maybe ucool want old players in old server to be retired all . n start playing in new server ?
    ucool i dont really like new server except we old server can migrate to new server too lol

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Emandv View Post
    A lot of older heroes have passive skills, it gives bonus stats to themselves or the whole team or remove stats to the enemy team. Here are some exemples:
    - Shadow leaf with damage aura bonus
    - Commando with agility aura bonus
    - Shadow Shaman with armor debuff
    - Frost mage with magic resistance debuff

Now with the new O+ and Red gears, those passive are not as effective as they were at level 90 with O gear because those passives are not affected by items. From level 90 to 100 those heroes only get 10 levels to increase those skills while O+ items and red gear give shit tons of increased stats, compared to the items lvl 90 and lower.

For example (with approximate numbers), a level 90 O Admiral have 500 armor, Shadow shaman's passive removes 90 armor (debuff of -18% armor). A level 100 Red+1 admiral has 900 armor, Shadow shaman's passive removes 100 armor (debuff of -11% armor). The same goes on with every passive. The more increased stats there is on new gear, the less efficient those fixed stats passive are.

This is one if the reasons why we don't see those heroes in the current meta game, and we will probably never see them again because they will be less and less efficient.

A solution could be to scale those passive with gear the same way offensive and Healing skills scale with gear.

Please Ucool make those older heroes effective again instead of creating unoriginal new heroes with damage AOE ultimates.

Discuss..
    Or make them % based

New Comers
    These are not the only problems.some heroes don't have a race...like inferno is undead but he don't have the race on him

High VIPers will always want new shiny heroes no matter what. There is no reason for Ucool not to bring the old heroes back into the game. The only way to balance the game and permanently bring back the relevance of older heroes is to properly have their skills scale. They currently do not scale at all. Developmentally speaking it should not be that difficult to accomplish.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Since I can't make a new thread, I have to post here. A few observations/complaints.
    Heroes Camp = Waste of time, why do the boosts you can generate not carry over to the rest of the game? I can't put a character that is in the booty cave in to the mercenary camp, so the game knows that the character is "busy", so why is it that the buffs from heroes camp don't carry over in to the game, but other aspects of the game affect another?
    Grand Challenge = Yet another waste of time. I refuse to spend my time going through this inane portion of the game. The chests don't give any better than the chests in the main screen and I'll be damned if I'm going to spend 100 gems to open another chest in grand challenge when I can open them for gold on the main screen.
    I like the game, I've been playing (and paying) for over a year now, but some of the features are a blatant come on to get you to spend more gems and ultimately more money on gems. If I'm going to spend money on gems then I want the rewards to be more evenly balanced and not a blatant RIP OFF!!!
    The way this game is going it's going to update and get fixed until it is irreparably broken.